Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692015 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jenny123: 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
promscharles:

Bro.... I disagree with you o. It is not possible to receive am mail in 5 working days after ones interview except it's probably a non-student visa application. The least seen so far is 2 weeks
so what do u think? Is it possible I will get a reply from them within two weeks becos my sch enrolment deadline is 20th Oct. I have waited for this admission and I can't risk letting it slip pass me

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smoothvee(m): 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
promscharles:

Bro.... I disagree with you o. It is not possible to receive am mail in 5 working days after ones interview except it's probably a non-student visa application. The least seen so far is 2 weeks

It is possible.. just happend to two of my friends
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
smoothvee:

It is possible.. just happend to two of my friends
Then I guess they funded before the interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
jenny123:
so what do u think? Is it possible I will get a reply from them within two weeks becos my sch enrolment deadline is 20th Oct. I have waited for this admission and I can't risk letting it slip pass me
Well someone just posted that his friends got a.m mail 5 working days after interview. So nothing is impossible bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smoothvee(m): 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
promscharles:

Then I guess they funded before the interview

Genau! One funded b4 interview and the other two days after and after he sent his confirmation they sent his A.m
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smoothvee(m): 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
smoothvee:

Genau! One funded b4 interview and the other did his two days after and after he sent his confirmation they sent his A.m
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smoothvee(m): 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
Anyone here applied to
Kiel CAU
Frankfurt am main or
Darmstdat ? Haven't heard from them ooo since may.. pls anyone?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
smoothvee:

Genau! One funded b4 interview and the other two days after and after he sent his confirmation they sent his A.m
Nawa o.. There's nothing I can say again but agree with you bro. This one is definitely God @ work.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bochu03: 12:29am On Aug 12, 2017
Bro,write the school to defer your admission cos ur application might b rejected.. U have just three weeks to enrollment and according to embassy it takes 6 working weeks to process student visa.. Mine and other of my colleagues were rejected.. Hochschule Konstanz..ori yato si ori..Buh above all am wishing u well
jenny123:
Pls am new here and I need your help. I have been booked for an appointment with the embassy on 25th september and my enrolment deadline is 20th Oct, is there any chance I will get my visa under three weeks becos am thinking of funding before going for interview. I asked for an extension from the school they said they can't grant me. Pls I need help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Stargpressy: 12:47am On Aug 12, 2017
Yes Goethe university Frankfurt. Which skul in Frankfurt did you applied to
smoothvee:
Anyone here applied to
Kiel CAU
Frankfurt am main or
Darmstdat ? Haven't heard from them ooo since may.. pls anyone?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by PapTzy(m): 7:30am On Aug 12, 2017
dejx:

Get set for some 100L, 200L, 300L questions. Know what your motivations are, be confident and articulate

Thanks for your input. I really do appreciate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by boboro1: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2017
boboro1:

Thanks boss, she has done that am concern ant the interview will it been done as a family or individual ? And what time is best for me to apply?

Good morning wonderful people I need little clarification my junior brother in married to a German so the mother in law want to invite my father , my mother and I to Germany this December and she wanted to sponsor the trip what document to I need from her and also can 3 of us do interview together if allow or is it done separately .

I work and a good salary but my parent are retired and when is the best time to summit the application

Response pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by boboro1: 7:42am On Aug 12, 2017
Good morning wonderful people I need little clarification my junior brother in married to a German so the mother in law want to invite my father , my mother and I to Germany this December and she wanted to sponsor the trip what document to I need from her and also can 3 of us do interview together if allow or is it done separately .

I work and a good salary but my parent are retired and when is the best time to summit the application

Response pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 12, 2017
boboro1:

Response pls
Stop spamming this thread angry undecided
I thought someone replied you earlier undecided
Unfortunately this thread is mainly for student visa, so that's why you are not getting much answers to your question
As for documents, I think the visa requirements should be on the German consulate website. Visit the website and inform yourself smiley

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2017
boboro1:

Response pls
I won't advice here to be spaming the thread always. At least someone has answer your question here. Besides there are other fb page of germany thread. You can ask your question there. People won't answer you if you are increasing your spaming question. Just be patience okay.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smoothvee(m): 9:23am On Aug 12, 2017
Stargpressy:
Yes Goethe university Frankfurt. Which skul in Frankfurt did you applied to

Same.. Goethe. You heard from them at all? And did you apply direct or through uniassist?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Stargpressy: 9:49am On Aug 12, 2017
Yes, tru uni assist course international management d department said admission will drop mid-august
Which course did u applied for
smoothvee:

Same.. Goethe. You heard from them at all? And did you apply direct or through uniassist?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Conqs4luv: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2017
Interesting. Me too

darlingtonNYIG:
I de come Lower Saxony sef. Göttingen precisely.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by PS712: 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
I commend this thread,have followed and read from Part 1 and at Part 3 put in application for PhD admission (last week of May). Received reply that my documents were ok but this week I got mail from the school that of the two professors with expertise in the field I applied, none was able to indicate interest to supervise my proposed study as a PhD student, hence I won't be admitted. It's painful considering the effort and money spent but the help here and testimonies are enough to keep one's spirit high, ready to correct what I think went wrong (proposal).
To everyone rendering help here (I mean people like eke47, honorableseyi,Jigba, Justwise, etc) know that you are appreciated and inspiring great number of people in the real world (off the internet) because alot follow without commenting or even registering on Nairaland. Weldone to all for not allowing the thread to be derailed!

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smoothvee(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Stargpressy:
Yes, tru uni assist course international management d department said admission will drop mid-august
Which course did u applied for

Anglophone lit. Culture and media. Them never even confirm say them don getam ... couldn't even see where to leave em a mail. Make we dey hope na. Have u gotten any other admission?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by boboro1: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Jigba:

Stop spamming this thread angry undecided
I thought someone replied you earlier undecided
Unfortunately this thread is mainly for student visa, so that's why you are not getting much answers to your question
As for documents, I think the visa requirements should be on the German consulate website. Visit the website and inform yourself smiley

Thanks Dont think this thread is mainly for student visa ,am not clear enough if I was will not ask
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by boboro1: 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Johnnyessence:
I won't advice here to be spaming the thread always. At least someone has answer your question here. Besides there are other fb page of germany thread. You can ask your question there. People won't answer you if you are increasing your spaming question. Just be patience okay.

Thanks for the response will visit the Facebook page as advised
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olanrewaju92(m): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Johnnyessence:
good thanks for clarifying it here. Well with a lot of emails and tweets, I thinks the german embassy will response to the applicant. What I just notice about german schools student adminstration is that they response to email that's been sent to them. I will even send the email of the german embassy in Nigeria to the school that gave me admission earlier this week about the stand of the visa status. I know they will response to me. Thanks for your concern.

Why not make ur quote precise and take other people's decision as an alternative to ur actions. Also try restructure ur write up cos when u type too much, u write poor English sentence. Tweet till tmao, the German embassy would act as directed by their government.

@johnessence, biko dey cool down cos no be only u no get date. Don't be quick to always quote every post.

Sallam
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olanrewaju92(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
promscharles:

Guy chill
Don't use ur opinion to generalise and always appreciate others people's opinion as genuine if u want urz to be valid too. In every case, there's always an exception.
I know of 2 people of late who did their interview and got AM feedback in 5 working days. Pm me if u wanna believe then I show u proof.

Sallam
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chevronstaff: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Good evening all..

I've being following this trend for sometime and I have carefully read from part 1 to 4..
I studied Accounting in the University of Benin ..Well,I finished with a CGPA of 3.53..

I intend applying to the Technical University of Munich (TUM) for MSc ..My dream course for MSc is Finance and Information management..
I have learnt from previous parts that the German language is very important so I have already registered in a language school..Furthermore , knowing how important ICT is in developed countries ,I am undergoing further training in IT in Mikkon Institute of Technology,Benin City..

I HAVE FOUR QUESTIONS TO ASK

1.Will my low CGPA (3.53/5.0) reduce my chances of gaining admission to TUM ??

2.As a graduate of Accounting,I'm I on track with MSc .Finance and Information system??

3.Apart from TUM , which other “reputable university” in a “ BIG CITY” can be recommended in line with Finance,Accounting and ICT ?

4.What are the job prospects of a Finance / Accounting and information management graduate in Germany?

CC : Eke40seven ,dolpaz , Cahnellven, TheDreamChaser , Futurewise11 , UncleJudax , Bandeco,hiltino, etc ..
Thanks in anticipation..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Olanrewaju92:

Guy chill
Don't use ur opinion to generalise and always appreciate others people's opinion as genuine if u want urz to be valid too. In every case, there's always an exception.
I know of 2 people of late who did their interview and got AM feedback in 5 working days. Pm me if u wanna believe then I show u proof.

Sallam
Well, I was judging based on what I've heard so far. Now I guess I was completely wrong. I believe you bro cos I know you don't post irrelevant stuffs on the thread.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eke40seven(m): 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chevronstaff:
Good evening all..

I've being following this trend for sometime and I have carefully read from part 1 to 4..
I studied Accounting in the University of Benin ..Unfortunately,I finished with a CGPA of 3.3..

I intend applying to the Technical University of Munich (TUM) for MSc ..My dream course for MSc is Finance and Information management..
I have learnt from previous parts that the German language is very important so I have already registered in a language school..Furthermore , knowing how important ICT is in developed countries ,I am undergoing further training in IT in Mikkon Institute of Technology,Benin City..

I HAVE FOUR QUESTIONS TO ASK

1.Will my low CGPA (3.3/5.0) reduce my chances of gaining admission to TUM ??

2.As a graduate of Accounting,I'm I on track with MSc .Finance and Information system??

3.Apart from TUM , which other “reputable university” in a “ BIG CITY” can be recommended in line with Finance,Accounting and ICT ?

4.What are the job prospects of a Finance / Accounting and information management graduate in Germany?

CC : Eke40seven ,dolpaz , Cahnellven, TheDreamChaser , Futurewise11 , UncleJudax , Bandeco,hiltino, etc ..
Thanks in anticipation..
1. I think all will boil down to your interview, motivation letter, and what ever they might require you to submit, however, a higher CGPA gives a higher chance.
2. I think so, the combination of skills is useful in today's world.
3. DAAD will solve that. Use the tool, apply to as many as possible then narrow down your options after admission.
4. IT I know, I also heard finance is big, but IT is king.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by harrison75: 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
harrison75:
hello peeps, please i have a question to the gurus and those who has gotten visa already, or seen similar situations.
normally when someone gets an A.M mail, he/she is expected to do a travel insurance and also indicate the intended date of travel for the embassy, not less than 7 days from the date of submission.
Here's my question then: if the person's A.M drops around maybe 22nd of this month of August from prediction, please what is the best date to choose when doing the travel insurance as date of travel, and to also indicate for the consulate.
bearing in mind that he wishes to collect the visa on time probably that same week of the A.M mail, although his enrolment date would still about a month and few days time, around 27th of September as stated on the admission letter.
if the person indicates a travel date of like mid-septmber, would the consulate delay the issuing and dispatching of the visa to a closer week to the deadline in september.
what range of dates would be better, so that the person can just travel down to lagos, drop the insurance and passport since the address on the interview prepaid envelope was actually a lagos address also, and then hang around lagos for not more than a week to pick them up and travel back. Thanks

Please anyone has experience on this, to be able to guide someone in choosing.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chevronstaff: 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
Eke40seven:

1. I think all will boil down to your interview, motivation letter, and what ever they might require you to submit, however, a higher CGPA gives a higher chance.
2. I think so, the combination of skills is useful in today's world.
3. DAAD will solve that. Use the tool, apply to as many as possible then narrow down your options after admission.
4. IT I know, I also heard finance is big, but IT is king.

Tnks bro for the reply..God bless you..!!

I think I will just go for “Msc Information system,TUM” or Msc Information Technology at University of stuggart... I'm so passionate about IT..Worked hard to acquire much skills.. Above all, since IT is king in germany, then the prospect of getting a good job is very bright....
One last question bro: Hope I'm on track as a Bsc holder of accounting degree going for Msc in information system/technology..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
boboro1:

Thanks Dont think this thread is mainly for student visa ,am not clear enough if I was will not ask

hello, though i dont have answers to your question but i suggest you keep asking till you get a good reply from someone that satisfies your curiosity...Nobody will kill you for asking and seeking information.

#CHEERS smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by eMidas: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Stargpressy: 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
They admitted someone in dat course ooo
smoothvee:

Anglophone lit. Culture and media. Them never even confirm say them don getam ... couldn't even see where to leave em a mail. Make we dey hope na. Have u gotten any other admission?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.