Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (698289 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Litolysis(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
upkay:

Congratulations lytosis. Wishing u success now and forever!
safe

Thank you Bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Litolysis(m): 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
positiveagenda:
Congrats man. Wish you well in our future endeavors in Germany. Ya'gazie.

I believe more A.M dropping this week.

Thank you Bro. You're blessed!

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Danielakonic: 12:30am On Apr 12, 2018
Litolysis:

AM finally Showed Today!

Admission 22-01-2018
Interview 22-02-2018
AM 11-04-2018

I want to use this opportunity to say a very big thank you to you all here. I can't thank you guys enough but I say may God bless you all in your various endeavors. There are really good Nigerians I must confess. Daniel keep encouraging me that AM will show, may God bless you Man.

May we all succeed and be blessings to our various families, Amen.

Happy for you Man. Lets wrap this up on or before Monday. Not all human, but we shall excel.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by industrialchemi: 1:48am On Apr 12, 2018
Fustinachichi:
please has anyone here done any international foundation year in Germany?(for those that are using just leaving school certificates)....they sent me an email saying its really good for international students who dont know much about Germany and who haven't been in education for a while...and the more i read up on it, the more i really like it... but my question is at the end of the year will i come back to Nigeria to go through the tedious visa application process if i want to go on to my degree?

oh they also said they will give me scholarship for my first year degree(this is next year)

pls does anyone know anything about it?

Do you mean studienkolleg as 1 year foundation programme?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by industrialchemi: 1:50am On Apr 12, 2018
Litolysis:

Nuclear Applications

I pmed you, would you please reply?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 3:05am On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=Litolysis post=66633729][/quote]

Congratulations my brother. Wish you all the best and success and you embark on this journey life

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 12, 2018
industrialchemi:

Do you mean studienkolleg as 1 year foundation programme?

Yes but this one is together with the bachelor's degree I applied for.

I applied for a bsc in a private uni and they said I should do their one year preparatory course and that next year, I can continue with my bsc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dprinz99(m): 6:06am On Apr 12, 2018
Metabolite01:
I've gat some euros for sale.

2k€ for now.

If u interested (maybe to fund ur blocked account) or for some other purpose, pls PM me.

I'm not CBN, so its not official CBN rate u usually see online oo because even banks won't give you CBN rate.

Pls it's not for fun or play, so only those dat are serious and in need of it now should PM me, not those that will tell me that they are not ready now so I shd kip it for dem.

Thanks!

Congrats to those who have gotten A.M and to those still expecting A.M or admission, be optimistic, it will surely come through!

I'm very much interested bro
I need it quickly please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adedejioluwaseu: 6:53am On Apr 12, 2018
Utominawele:
HALLO LEUTE
MY APPLICATION WAS REJECTED IN JANUARY ON THE BASIS OF FINANCIAL STATUS. I WAS ABLE TO FUND FINTIBA AND I APPEALED IN MARCH. NOW MY QUESTION IS HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RESPOND TO APPEAL? MY ENROLLMENT DEADLINE IS 3OTH OF THIS MONTH.
Bro please how did you do the transfer into your finitiba account....kindly buzz me on 08131634869
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by taiwo92(m): 7:12am On Apr 12, 2018
Good day my people, pls who I need schools that my bro can apply to for MSc in electrical engineering or any related courses. I have searched daad but I only got two that he march their criteria. He had 2.2 and he has no any English language test, but he has a letter of English proficiency. pls and pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adedejioluwaseu: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=Metabolite01 post=66628699]I've gat some euros for sale.

2k€ for now.

If u interested (maybe to fund ur blocked account) or for some other purpose, pls PM me.

I'm not CBN, so its not official CBN rate u usually see online oo because even banks won't give you CBN rate.

Pls it's not for fun or play, so only those dat are serious and in need of it now should PM me, not those that will tell me that they are not ready now so I shd kip it for dem.

Thanks!

Congrats to those who have gotten A.M and to those still expecting A.M or admission, be optimistic, it will surely come through!

How much do you want to sell it? I'm interested and ready to buy...whatapp me on 08131634869
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adedejioluwaseu: 7:52am On Apr 12, 2018
Peeps please i want to confirm how much will be charged for telex and the transfer charges... some said 6k for telex and some said 2100 while for the transfer charges some said 50 euro while some said 100 euros...please lemme here your view..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jayhex90: 8:04am On Apr 12, 2018
Finally...AM showed 3 days ago admission: 14.02.2018 interview: 01.03.2018 am: 09.04.2018 sent my passport already,

10 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adedejioluwaseu: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2018
Please I'm trying to fill my visa application form and I need some clarification on
numbers 6: what do I write in intended place of stay in Germany
7:do you intend to maintain your permanent residence outside the federal republic of Germany
10: References in the Federal Republic of Germany(e.g employer, educational establishment, relatives)
11:Trade or profession for which you trained and, if different, your current trade or profession
13:do you have health insurance that covers the federal republic of Germany...
Please I await your response to this questions. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by LettieM: 9:47am On Apr 12, 2018
Fustinachichi:

I applied for a bsc in a private uni and they said I should do their one year preparatory course and that next year, I can continue with my bsc
Yeah I understand what you mean, in some schools you're enrolled for up to four semesters so you can get your resident permit , in that time you've got time to learn the language and then continue with your studies , the con about this is that in order to get a job in your first year , you have to collect some sort of permission from the aliens office , because your only allowed to work in your lecture free time "holidays" . And then you have to pay for intensive courses at a German language school for atleast 20hours per week, and it's gonna be quiet stressful , this is my own understanding from my personal research , I don't know how possible it is to get a visa using that method, the gurus In the house can correct me if I'm wrong
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2018
adedejioluwaseu:
Please I'm trying to fill my visa application form and I need some clarification on
numbers 6: what do I write in intended place of stay in Germany
7:do you intend to maintain your permanent residence outside the federal republic of Germany
10: References in the Federal Republic of Germany(e.g employer, educational establishment, relatives)
11:Trade or profession for which you trained and, if different, your current trade or profession
13:do you have health insurance that covers the federal republic of Germany..
Please I await your response to this questions. Thanks

Elders in the house can correct me wherever they think am wrong please.

6. Your school. The school's address. In my case i used my intended hostel accommodation address.

7. No. Put Nigeria as intended permanent residence

10. The name of your school

11. Your course during degree days e.g Medical Science is Doctor or Nurse, Economics is Economist, Law is lawyer etc. Present occupation should be what you presently doing. If you are a marketer or freelancer, put there.

13. NO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adedejioluwaseu: 11:47am On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=Kenthumphz post=66642922]

Elders in the house can correct me wherever they think am wrong please.

6. Your school. The school's address. In my case i used my intended hostel accommodation address.

7. No. Put Nigeria as intended permanent residence

10. The name of your school

11. Your course during degree days e.g Medical Science is Doctor or Nurse, Economics is Economist, Law is lawyer etc. Present occupation should be what you presently doing. If you are a marketer or freelancer, put there.

13. NO
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2018
styles2009:

Alot of IT related courses with Economics, daad should help you out.

Data management sc.
Business Analytics as you mentioned
Data Mining
Etc.

Please sir I traced u out from ur post on part 3.....u got visa through studienkollegs. ...I want to ask a question my school offers studienkollegs for German speakers who will go for German taught degree and for English speakers who will go for English taught degree, do I still need to enrol for Germany language and I have done some volunteering in my church but not at red cross ...do I still need anything more?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by cjall(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hello House, please kindly advise me. do they accept NECO for student visa application. if yes....................what are the steps to be taken to start the visa application as i have just received my admission letter. thanks. i need your help, am new in this forum
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
cjall:
Hello House, please kindly advise me. do they accept NECO for student visa application. if yes....................what are the steps to be taken to start the visa application as i have just received my admission letter. thanks. i need your help, am new in this forum

They do. That's what I intend using too. Go to the German website and inform yourself on how to apply for the visa.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by cjall(m): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kenthumphz:

They do. That's what I intend using too. Go to the German website and inform yourself on how to apply for the visa.

ok thanks bro.............which of the embassy will i apply for master's degree? lagos or abuja, how do i go about this blocked account stuff. what do they mean by 2 identical passport pictures according to biometric specifications.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by morgandy(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
okay can we talk i'm interested
johndoefoo:

Please if you are interested, please drop your details now. I need to send this week. I am fine with 2 more people.

You can beep me on o 7 o / 8\4\2 zero 8 5 8. I use this format due to web crawlers(Which I am one myself). I will delete this soon. Please Contact me asap.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by savio93(m): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
Team FOKUS.... are you ready for your exam?.
May 4....

Please o, I don't know what to read.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
cjall:

ok thanks bro.............which of the embassy will i apply for master's degree? lagos or abuja, how do i go about this blocked account stuff. what do they mean by 2 identical passport pictures according to biometric specifications.

Lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
cjall:

go to the embassy's website and get yourself well informed with all you need. And how to go about opening ur block account and also booking you appointment
Nb: depending on your location u can go to abj or lagos if u applying for masters
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by morgandy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
Please how did you find the private university
Fustinachichi:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
heybaby12:

go to the embassy's website and get yourself well informed with all you need. And how to go about opening ur block account and also booking you appointment
Nb: depending on your location u can go to abj or lagos if u applying for masters

Abuja ain't for Visa. It's solely for consular and passport cases.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
cjall:
Congrat, what school and course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mirastones(f): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kenthumphz:

osheyyy....

go n update yourself
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Update yourself oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.