Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (693718 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 11:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
Berliner1:

You keep ranting without asking questions.

If anyone decide to leave school for full time work how is that your business?

Was there any false information in what I post?

How anyone live the life they want is none of anuone business.

So you are saying you cant earn €1500 to € 2700 monthly on one job expecially in summer?

Maybe you need to expand your contact.

You dont need to command any german to get amazon job and how much is there pay after tax? Its averagely 1400...if you work weekend u get more.

At daimler, You can demand for night shift, net pay agter tax is €2700 averagely.

If you need payslip as proof let me know.

This job is mostly available for student from april till september.

You dont need two job anywhere.

Dont lets start about other companies like vilkswagen thatpay close to 5k euro for a 7weeks summer job.

If you dont know, ask.

well as for me
i'll agree with everything you said about amazon but it also depends on the class of tax amazon is placed, thats if you do two jobs. otherwise i agree with every other stuffs being said especially about amazon cool
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osifo4ever: 2:30am On Apr 25, 2018
has anybody be admitted in university of Bremen marine geology my status still showing formal checked.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 3:15am On Apr 25, 2018
osifo4ever:
has anybody be admitted in university of Bremen marine geology my status still showing formal checked.
same here too. my course application deadline is Feb 1, and admission ought to be out 8weeks after. I sent an email to them after 8 weeks, they claimed to have received a lot of applications this year and so it may take a bit longer and said they will notify me immediately decision is being taken. If I don see anything by Thursday, I will send them another mail. its going to 12 weeks now, abi kilode gan?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sherif25: 4:22am On Apr 25, 2018
Winniewelsh:
Hi guys,
I have applied to OWL Lemgo, Kassel universitat and Wedel for postgraduate studies(masters) through uni assist. Anyone with experience in these schools , maybe someone there or applying can share?

Also anyone studying in Germany that applied with statement of result to uni assist?
I have this two scls on my list, kassel and owl pls pm me lets talk about it.. not applied to kassel yet
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SooCute(m): 6:02am On Apr 25, 2018
Fustinachichi:

Hahaaa. ...are u sure u are filling the right form?
https://his-portal.th-deg.de/qisserver/rds?state=wimma&stg=n&imma=einl&noDBAction=y&init=y

Am going for health informatics

This is the same link i had. Attached is the screenshot of the particular section i couldn't skip, "Type of HZB"

When i select ausland it takes me to place of acquisition of HZB in Germany........wtf

This stuff wanna get me stuck.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 7:16am On Apr 25, 2018
hello bro i sent you a PM. I have some personal stuffs to discuse with you, i will appreciate if you can responsed.

Berliner1:

So you cant debunk it....keep waiting for guru...its wasteof time arguing with JJC like u.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 8:25am On Apr 25, 2018
mayorelnino:
hello house. pls I need assistance. I paid my uni assist fee from my dollar account here in Nigeria. only to get a message from them that i have a deficit of 9euro in my uni assist account possibly error in my conversion during transfer. Now the issue is that I can't send just 9 euro from my dollar account again because of the charges that would be deducted. pls any help?

The best, easiest and arguably the cheapest way of paying uni-assist fee is through someone in Germany which you can easily get here without sweat. As it stands, you have to make up the deficit and it must be done on or before the deadline to avoid stories that touch. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2018
Ambjosh:
I understand bro. But trust me I'm not lazy lol. I actually asked a friend about this, but he said some such as school certs, can be certified at the fed. Ministry of Edu. While birth certs and others can be done at the Foreign Affairs Ministry. How true is this? I was thinking if it is possible to certify all in one ministry, and perhaps, I stay very far from Abj.
the answer is in my reply and you still asking me again I give up bros

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Winniewelsh: 8:42am On Apr 25, 2018
sherif25:

I have this two scls on my list, kassel and owl pls pm me lets talk about it.. not applied to kassel yet

OK. Your contact pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SooCute(m): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2018
SooCute:

This is the same link i had. Attached is the screenshot of the particular section i couldn't skip, "Type of HZB"

When i select ausland it takes me to place of acquisition of HZB in Germany........wtf

This stuff wanna get me stuck.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SooCute(m): 9:43am On Apr 25, 2018
please @heybaby12, Fustinachichi

Please i need your help ooooo.

This stuff is getting me crazy.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by morgandy(m): 10:18am On Apr 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you can certified all your documents in Lagos State high court of justice. it's very cheap and easy .
Please which of the high court? mainland or island
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2018
Billyjim:
hello bro i sent you a PM. I have some personal stuffs to discuse with you, i will appreciate if you can responsed.

Have replied u.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2018
morgandy:

Anyone is fine

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
morgandy:
you can ask question for Africa

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osifo4ever: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Admission status formal checked university of bremen,admission closing 30th marine geoscience,has anyone be admitted!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by morgandy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
thanks man God bless you
Kenthumphz:

Anyone is fine
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by morgandy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
be bless
dailydolar:
you can ask question for Africa
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by morgandy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
good evening house please for does already in Germany how is life in southern Germany (Bad Mergentheim) interns of work unah sabi the story
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
morgandy:
you can get it in any of the branches in Lagos State.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kryptonite44: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
good evening. please help a brother. I'm filling a form and then I came across this section

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by goldsmiths: 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
heybaby12:

I have oh, it opened on the 18th and I applied about 2am. But im yet to post my documents anyways
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by goldsmiths: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
heybaby12:

I have oh, it opened on the 18th and I applied about 2am. But im yet to post my documents anyways
Abg shey na bsc course u dey go for?. I b wan apply too but dem dey tell me sey i need German certificate A2.how u dey run ur own abg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kryptonite44: 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
please can anybody help me with a company I can use to collect my transcript? very urgent
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by positiveagenda: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hello house, Pls has any one received AM in the house for some time now? Did my interview on the 15th March and till now no AM and my school has given me 4th May as finally deadline after extension of enrollment date.

I contacted the embassy some weeks back and was told there is no response yet from the Alien office in Germany.

Please any advice or directive will be appreciate from the gurus in the house.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Josh4wod: 12:24am On Apr 26, 2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by nowpresence(f): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2018
Good morning
please I would like to know schools in Germany were one can easily get admission in IT security. For those who will ask me to google, I already did, I have seen a couple of schools but I want someone who have experience in this situation give me to give me their opinion. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2018
nowpresence:
Good morning
please I would like to know schools in Germany were one can easily get admission in IT security. For those who will ask me to google, I already did, I have seen a couple of schools but I want someone who have experience in this situation give me to give me their opinion. Thanks.

Am not sure much help cab come from here as regards your question. You gotta still ask google or most preferably daad.de. The only tip I got for you is this:
-Make sure your academic requirements meets up with the school's requirements
-Most importantly, target small schools if you are looking for easy admit. Big schools might take long to reply you.

Hope that helps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.