Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,797 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691544 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by peemyke(f): 5:46pm On May 23, 2018
Hi everybody, I received my admission letter today for master program. Y'all needed to see the way I was dancing. This thread has been sooooo helpful all the way. From application for admission to opening of blocked account. And even now that I'm about to book for visa appointment. I appreciate everyone here that has contributed to this thread. Vielen Dank. About my fintiba account, do I need to deposit the buffer amount €100 now? Or I should leave everything till after my interview?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 5:49pm On May 23, 2018
peemyke:
Hi everybody, I received my admission letter today for master program. Y'all needed to see the way I was dancing. This thread has been sooooo helpful all the way. From application for admission to opening of blocked account. And even now that I'm about to book for visa appointment. I appreciate everyone here that has contributed to this thread. Vielen Dank. About my fintiba account, do I need to deposit the buffer amount €100 now? Or I should leave everything till after my interview?

You leave everything and transfer the entire sum when you are funding your block account.

What course were you admitted to study and in which university
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 5:51pm On May 23, 2018
Please those of us that could not secure date for visa interview on Monday because of the public holiday have you been able to successfully get a date?

If yes what is it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by victree007(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2018
peemyke:
Till after your interview is ok. Just book a date with the 2-page PDF document from Fintiba named "Make The Transfer".
Ensure to use an appropriate subject when mailing the consulate for a date. The body of the mail should be well structured too
Congratulations on your admission notification.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ejikeme27: 6:22pm On May 23, 2018
henriq2:
If you got visa appointment this week please indicate your date. Also if anyone have been booked for August, also indicate. Don't only take information, give information.

By that way this thread will be our Wikipedia. wink

Mine is 3rd August

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by peemyke(f): 6:29pm On May 23, 2018
chuksey1:

You leave everything and transfer the entire sum when you are funding your block account.

What course were you admitted to study and in which university
okay, thanks very much. International food business and consumer studies, University of Kassel
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by peemyke(f): 6:30pm On May 23, 2018
victree007:

Till after your interview is ok. Just book a date with the 2-page PDF document from Fintiba named "Make The Transfer".
Ensure to use an appropriate subject when mailing the consulate for a date. The body of the mail should be well structured too
Congratulations on your admission notification.
I will do just that, thank you so much.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 6:41pm On May 23, 2018
peemyke:
okay, thanks very much. International food business and consumer studies, University of Kassel

Nice one. Congratulations and all the best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 6:56pm On May 23, 2018
ejikeme27:

Mine is 3rd August
Jesus interview date don reach august and I have not gotten admission funke !!!! OK ooo my own dey come

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hulkimiliano(m): 6:57pm On May 23, 2018
peemyke:
Uniassist I guess? How long did it take Uniassist to check and send bk to kassel
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 6:59pm On May 23, 2018
dailydolar:
Jesus interview date don reach august and I have not gotten admission funke !!!! OK ooo my own dey come

Amen ooooooo. You have been so resourceful to everyone visiting this thread. Always available to offer assistance to Prospective students.. Yours is on the way and I am standing by to celebrate with you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by peemyke(f): 7:23pm On May 23, 2018
Hulkimiliano:

Uniassist I guess? How long did it take Uniassist to check and send bk to kassel
3weeks, and I got my admission letter from the University in exactly 7days
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by manuel04(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2018
henriq2:
If you got visa appointment this week please indicate your date. Also if anyone have been booked for August, also indicate. Don't only take information, give information.

July 31st
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by manuel04(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2018
chuksey1:
Please those of us that could not secure date for visa interview on Monday because of the public holiday have you been able to successfully get a date?

If yes what is it
Yes and it's July 31st

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 7:30pm On May 23, 2018
manuel04:

Yes and it's July 31st

Congratulations.. All the best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ubsilas(m): 7:55pm On May 23, 2018
freakky:

It covers Switzerland is a schegen country

Thank you for your reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:13pm On May 23, 2018
chuksey1:

Amen ooooooo. You have been so resourceful to everyone visiting this thread. Always available to offer assistance to Prospective students.. Yours is on the way and I am standing by to celebrate with you
am flattered . thanks for your kind words na praise go end am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 8:23pm On May 23, 2018
jelmusboy:
It is like it is always sure that student visa will be granted with the way I see people discussing here. Na so Germany lenient?

That's the reason for this thread. To help visa applicants fulfill all requirements needed for a German Visa. No country is likely to deny applicants visa if they fulfill all requirements

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 8:27pm On May 23, 2018
henriq2:

Especially those in the WHATSAPP group, come out here and post any relevant information you have. If they took this forum to Whatsapp in the past, part 3 & part 4 of this thread wouldn't have existed

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 8:32pm On May 23, 2018
manuel04:

July 31st

ejikeme27:

Mine is 3rd August

Tbh, this is scary embarassed And most of my guys are awaiting admission status by mid-June
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2018
Please guys that got Admission letter from Jena how long after application handed over to committe did you receive your letter ?

Also did anyone get admission from med photonics and chemistry of material ?

Please I need reply to calm my nerves

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by alexmagic(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2018
Please I applied through Uni assist to university of Passau and Otto von guericke University of Magdeburg for masters program in Development Studies and peace and conflict studies respectively. My question is I do I need to certify my documents in two places since the schools are different but also bearing in mind that the two schools are handled by one body which is uni assist. I have paid the Uni assist charges but am yet to get a confirmation from them so can I still go ahead and send through post the certified documents. And finally does anyone know how much FedEx and DHL charge to post documents from Nigeria to berlin. Please I need your General input
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Yobaby: 8:42pm On May 23, 2018
My interview date is 28th June with Heybaby. For Hochschule Mittweida.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Acisky(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2018
Where in lagos are you?, I also want to send tomorrow
Hafeez89:

Lagos,we are sending tommorow.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 9:13pm On May 23, 2018
dailydolar:

No worry bro, your admission will surely come in Jesus name.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Acisky(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2018
Where in lagos are you, I also want to send tomorrow
Hafeez89:

Lagos,we are sending tommorow.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fluxyn(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2018
alexmagic:
Please I applied through Uni assist to university of Passau and Otto von guericke University of Magdeburg for masters program in Development Studies and peace and conflict studies respectively. My question is I do I need to certify my documents in two places since the schools are different but also bearing in mind that the two schools are handled by one body which is uni assist. I have paid the Uni assist charges but am yet to get a confirmation from them so can I still go ahead and send through post the certified documents. And finally does anyone know how much FedEx and DHL charge to post documents from Nigeria to berlin. Please I need your General input

No just certify One set of documents and send. It would be used for all the applications you do with uni assist. Except if you letter of motivation is different that is if you are applying to different courses. And don’t forget to sign the printed document from uni assist for both courses and send them along with your documents. All the best bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johnnyvid(m): 9:30pm On May 23, 2018
MaroCruz:

Especially those in the WHATSAPP group, come out here and post any relevant information you have. If they took this forum to Whatsapp in the past, part 3 & part 4 of this thread wouldn't have existed
those that are doing that are ignorant of what they are doing. this thread and subsequent thread have gone through it. and it has help tremendously. no one should create another group whatsapp again. it's not fair doing that. ask your questions that's bordering you. alot of people that have the experience will answer the questions. I miss sister neccki.i guess some applicant frustrated her out of the thread. she's always online and answer series of questions here.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sarahgold53(f): 9:31pm On May 23, 2018
alexmagic:

I applied to passau aswell
We could share cost if ure in Enugu
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by toys2seven(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2018
If you're in Lagos and you're sending your documents to uniassist tomorrow, let's hook up and send together.

Cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chi555: 9:57pm On May 23, 2018
Yobaby:
My interview date is 28th June with Heybaby. For Hochschule Mittweida.

Hey we got the same interview date. holla me lets relate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by noughtai: 9:57pm On May 23, 2018
Hi all,

What is the difference between the fintiba and deutsch bank account?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.