Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692343 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Arigold007: 4:00am On Aug 25, 2017
Immafrank:

Pls I want to ask a question.
I talked to a friend studying in Germany concerning the photocopies of my documents I will be sending by post to the school which must be certified. he said certification is done only by the German embassy. Pls where did u certify your own?
yes you have to book for an appointment for cert at the embassy website for certification of documents and choose from the available days. You can choose either Lagos or abuja.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by UncleJudax(m): 4:26am On Aug 25, 2017
elfmann:

I'm not sure paying will keep a place till next year. They are talking about coming in late this year..if not start afresh next year.
Some winter programs can actually allow you to start in the Sommer, if you have visa problem.

He is talking of deferring to April, which they may listen to, but ..again he is not ready to pay. So, I guess it is afresh for him next year anyway.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Arigold007: 4:42am On Aug 25, 2017
Pls häus, is there anyone in North Rhine Westphalia state or in duisburg or in dusseldorf area, I need to know a couple things about there. I got admitted there. How easy is finding jobs am already working on my German but don't know if I will be a fluent speaker in gut ohr

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ritzyvic1(m): 6:48am On Aug 25, 2017
mycobacterium:
..... plz someone should reply me
Hey mycobacterium!
Are you sure you are a specie of clinical importance or some opportunistic pathogen? smiley
I am a scientist too, and I feel council should collect your licence for talking about msc. Nursing instead of biomedical science, molecular medicine, translational research, and all other biomedical courses that places you right at the center of all State of art research and diagnostic technologies available in the developed world and so many opportunities. My thoughts thou.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mycobacterium: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2017
ritzyvic1:

Hey mycobacterium!
Are you sure you are a specie of clinical importance or some opportunistic pathogen? smiley
I am a scientist too, and I feel council should collect your licence for talking about msc. Nursing instead of biomedical science, molecular medicine, translational research, and all other biomedical courses that places you right at the center of all State of art research and diagnostic technologies available in the developed world and so many opportunities. My thoughts thou.
... I don't have time for arguments...... If you Ve reasonable contributions, plz pour them out and stop feeling fly
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 7:49am On Aug 25, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Generally winter which d main period of intake start Oct. But it all depend on ur school.
Some august, others sept or Nov.

But d application to this winter session opens Feb March. Still depend on school.

As for summer, school starts March, Feb, April may.

Application for dis starts from august through to Jan.

Dat exemption for English should be issued by ur university's register in d admin

Thank u so much!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 7:49am On Aug 25, 2017
segunojo866:
yes boss. Let me pm you sir
you are welcome sir.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2017
acedboss:

It will shock you to find out that Germans, at least the ones i've interacted with in and around the university environment, both young and old have an impeccable command of the English language even though it isn't the country's lingua franca. It's really appalling to see how a vast number of 'educated' Nigerians, who come from an 'English Speaking country' are unable to express themselves with the expected level of fluency and clarity. Please delete that false impression you have about the english language proficiency of Germans from your mind. From my personal experience, theirs is on the average even better than a vast majority of 'educated' Nigerians. Sad but true.
hmMmmmm really all is well ooo.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by tchaley17: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2017
ninered:
My A.M mail just dropped!!! You guys need to see my dancing skills
Interview: 31.07
Funding: 16.08
A.M mail: 24.08
Sorry for keeping silent for a while but the waiting was like torture.
A big thank you to all those contributing on this thread... I have been following this thread since September 2016 after I heard a small gossip from our landlord's son who was bragging about his sister traveling to Germany. After 1 bottle of Origin & a plate of bitterleaf soup my informant started singing grin

Despite the odds I made it!!..To all those pursuing the Germany dream God's favour and grace "fall on you"
I'm available for questions...

I tried getting a WAEC direct scratch card and I was told it's just PIN they print out for you. Is that what you used?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bettygirl375: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2017
how do you make block account? how do you make payments?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bettygirl375: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2017
is it true you must have up to 8000 euros in ur account as an insurance?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2017
Johnnyessence:
thanks for more of your correction. If am in Germany,I will try and make sure all my friends that are german will learn yoruba language. I will make it compulsory for them.
What will be the enticement?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2017
UncleJudax:

Some winter programs can actually allow you to start in the Sommer, if you have visa problem.

He is talking of deferring to April, which they may listen to, but ..again he is not ready to pay. So, I guess it is afresh for him next year anyway.
OK.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2017
segunojo866:
brother don't discourage or insult anyone here. Am sure your English isn't that good. Remember English language is not our language but the white man.
You can't still claim this when in Germany. Anyhow Deutsch.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ninered: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2017
tchaley17:

I tried getting a WAEC direct scratch card and I was told it's just PIN they print out for you. Is that what you used?
Wish I could help but I didn't do my secondary school in Nigeria nor write WAEC so they didn't ask me for one.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by tchaley17: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2017
ninered:

Wish I could help but I didn't do my secondary school in Nigeria nor write WAEC so they didn't ask me for one.

Thanks. Anybody in the house knows if WAEC direct scratch card is still being sold or it's now a generated PIN number?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
mycobacterium:
..... plz someone should reply me

hello, i wasnt able to see the course on the daad website...is there any other course related to nursing science you would like to apply to?, probably form the course website i could send you a link to check for their requirements or you send and email to them to inquire personally about their requirements.

#CHEERS! smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by willy2000(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
Johnnyessence:
thanks for your reply. Well I don't have ph.D in English language and I was admitted to their school. Even before they know me very well in terms of sending series of messages to them concerning winter semester. Thanks for your correction.

I have been reading all your replies; I'm sorry to say, your English is appalling. You don't need a Ph. D in English Language in other to differentiate your tenses, punctuations, and construct coherent sentences. And let me tell you, 80% of young Germans speak English fluently.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
Scratch card is still available.
tchaley17:

Thanks. Anybody in the house knows if WAEC direct scratch card is still being sold or it's now a generated PIN number?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
It's not about arguments. A message has been passed. You should comprehend. grin
mycobacterium:
... I don't have time for arguments...... If you Ve reasonable contributions, plz pour them out and stop feeling fly
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by PlatinumPlato(m): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
The German Embassy is the key if you can certify your documents there because all schools accept documents certified there. Alot of schools also take documents certified in High court which should be the cheapest for you. Notary public can also notarize your documents which will also be acceptable anywhere but could make you spend some bucks. The decision is yours.

Immafrank:

Pls I want to ask a question.
I talked to a friend studying in Germany concerning the photocopies of my documents I will be sending by post to the school which must be certified. he said certification is done only by the German embassy. Pls where did u certify your own?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
elfmann:

What will be the enticement?
well I just want to show them the quality of my culture.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by PlatinumPlato(m): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Congratulations, Frankfurt loading.... Actually less than a month. The city actually didnt delay in attending to your application. Which state is that? When is your enrollment date.

ninered:
My A.M mail just dropped!!! You guys need to see my dancing skills
Interview: 31.07
Funding: 16.08
A.M mail: 24.08
Sorry for keeping silent for a while but the waiting was like torture.
A big thank you to all those contributing on this thread... I have been following this thread since September 2016 after I heard a small gossip from our landlord's son who was bragging about his sister traveling to Germany. After 1 bottle of Origin & a plate of bitterleaf soup my informant started singing grin

Despite the odds I made it!!..To all those pursuing the Germany dream God's favour and grace "fall on you"
I'm available for questions...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by PlatinumPlato(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
Rotary club eligible to certify documents for academic purposes? Didnt know about that.

Mrbigman1:

Maybe him time na only dia Dat is allowed.

Things don change. Go to federal or state high courts or Rotary Club to run d package for u.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
willy2000:

I have been reading all your replies; I'm sorry to say, your English is appalling. You don't need a Ph. D in English Language in other to differentiate your tenses, punctuations, and construct coherent sentences. And let me tell you, 80% of young Germans speak English fluently.
since you have ph.D kindly be correcting me on my tenses and puntuations. It is important you do that. Thanks. I want to ask please since when you have been following me on nairaland. And how do you know eighty percent of young germans speak english fluently hmmmm.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Congrats man.

Big up.
Sent you a PM. Please Reply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by willy2000(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
Johnnyessence:
since you have ph.D Ph.D.. kindly (Always begin a sentence in capitals) be correcting me on my tenses and puntuations. It is important you do that. Thanks. I want to ask (You need a comma here) please (Or here also) since when you have been following me on nairaland. And how do you know eighty percent of young germans ( Nouns are written in capitals; I hope you know what a noun is) speak english fluently hmmmm.

Hahaha let me start by correcting this post.

But to be honest, if you really want to study in Germany, improve your English. Don't say I didn't tell you.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SenR(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hello Fellow NairaLandeRs,

I recently got an admission to study in IUBH School of Business and Management, Berlin Campus.

The school sent me some documents after i paid for the enrollment fee of 200 Euro, documents sent to me includes;

Letter of Acceptance,

Language Exemption, since they offer English taught courses and i am from an English speaking country,

School Fees Payment Slip and Payment procedures,

Block account procedures recommending Fintiba Bank.

Please can anyone living or schooling in Berlin confirm the school existence for me, if they are genuine
and can anyone who has come in contact with the said school please share His/Her experience.

I have carried all personal research that i can on the internet about the school and Fintiba Bank which is the
bank for the block account, but please i still need your thoughts and opinions before i enter one chance.

NairaLanders living and schooling in Berlin, please come to my aid before i make payments.

Thank you all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by un48table: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
please, can anybody presently schooling in rwth Aachen University help a brother out with accommodation for 2 to 3 days. I'll be in Aachen on Monday by God's grace and I don't want to sleep under the bridge. bikuno. please, I have tried everything to secure a place to no avail. please, help a brother out.
Kindly send me a pm. Thanks in advance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
Johnnyessence:
well I just want to show them the quality of my culture.
Not enuf to make sb learn ur language. You need this kind of German pull.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by tchaley17: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
donkafor:
Scratch card is still available.
I have been looking for Scratch card in abj and couldn't find. Please can you give me a few places where I can purchase them. I will be very grateful

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.