Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (693576 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
smithsydny:
my guy I need visit and tourist visa inquiry plz.. Someone whose not married, female,age 37. What are the chances of the visa?

Am sorry I don't have info as regards visit or tourist, would have loved to help though.

This is for academics, I guess the chance of getting such info here is somehow slim but not impossible should gurus help you touchlight the matter.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
OJCITY22:

Am sorry I don't have info as regards visit or tourist, would have loved to help though.

This is for academics, I guess the chance of getting such info here is somehow slim but not impossible should gurus help you touchlight the matter.
thank man of the people.. I read from the very page part 1.. I got few Info's. I tried doing google search and got the tourist visa requirement ..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
@ibrahimdoc,

I didn't receive any mail from you.

To the best of my knowledge, I have replied you concerning your business visa and I don't know much about it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neeyood(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
Evening guys.

I was at the German embassy on the 26 for Schegen visitor visa.

I went with a group of my lecturers so they were all interviewed before me. On getting in v.o asked what am going to do in Germany, asked few general questions; what's the capital of Berlin, what currency is in use, the chancellor's name, her party(didn't remember but I told her that am not sure but I think its the greens) asked, where do you work, how much you earn, what does your parent do.. The last question she asked exhaustively(I was the last candidate for the day) is are you the one to pay for your ticket and the German visa interview was over. V.o asked me my highest level of education, I told her (nce grad), asked when am going for my degree and I replied I have already applied to lasu that we resume by
November or December (I took my application form and direct entry form along in case of proof)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neeyood(m): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
smithsydny:
thank man of the people.. I read from the very page part 1.. I got few Info's. I tried doing google search and got the tourist visa requirement ..

What is yout Field, if its academic you could get an invite for conference in Freiburg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
neeyood:

What is yout Field, if its academic you could get an invite for conference in Freiburg
its for an aunt.. She want to go visiting .. What do u advice ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
taiwo92:
pls guys I intend to give my docs to someone going this winter to help me post (though is thesame school) but my VPD from uniassist is not ready. my question now is can I give the person pending the time VPD will come. secondly,to those people that use uniassist hope VPD does not require hand signature because I intend to send it the guy thru mail. thanks

No. It doesn't. Go ahead with the plan. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
eddyme:
Hi I want to apply to Germany uni I have ND and also looking to apply for undergraduate to bsc...i want to know the step involve in it... I am planing on applying for 2018 fall...

OND is not enough. 100L transcript/ A-level/HND. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Touchflex:

http://www.wg-gesucht.de/

Check for available apartments in this site

Be careful with this site. "419ers are there no be small". Moreover, getting a house through the site when you are still in Nigeria is nearly impossible. We have so many things involved. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neeyood(m): 12:08am On Sep 28, 2017
If she's visiting a family member, she could get an invite from the person
smithsydny:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neeyood(m): 12:09am On Sep 28, 2017
You are yet to answer. What does the person do
smithsydny:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 12:24am On Sep 28, 2017
Blackanada:
Please guys does anyone know when the embassy will resume accepting interview request?

I want to apply for a language course, for which I can select any month as my start date. So I want to know when the embassy will start accepting visa interview request so I can plan what month to select for the program .

Any ideas?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 28, 2017
neeyood:
You are yet to answer. What does the person do
she's owns a big business
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neeyood(m): 12:34am On Sep 28, 2017
I was going through recognition of qualification and I saw this (check image) does it imply that NCE is recognized by Germany?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neeyood(m): 1:02am On Sep 28, 2017
she could get a tourism package since she's not going there to buy goods which requires registered business, company account etc
smithsydny:
she's owns a big business
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sufisunni: 3:23am On Sep 28, 2017
honourableseyi:

Be careful with this site. "419ers are there no be small". Moreover, getting a house through the site when you are still in Nigeria is nearly impossible. We have so many things involved. Shalom
Mrn sir! What is the best way to go about getting accomodation in Munich?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oluolu23(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2017
please has anyone gone for an employment visa interview at the German embassy ? I need to know what it entails
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by tutipsy: 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
I had my interview today 28th of September

I arrived 5 am, I was the first applicant

Paulinus came around 6:30 and started to rant as usual, but he is actually a nice guy.

After Arranging my documents, I proceeded to the embassy hall, we were just two student applicants today.

So I was the first to go in.

I must confess the VO that interviewed me today was one of the nicest women I have ever met on the first day

She collected my documents and she said we will be having a written and oral interview, she printed the questions and stapled it.

Do you speak German?
How have you been learning?
How long?

The name of the school and course?

Sponsor? And how much they earn monthly?

Course structure?
Why Germany?

Why not UK or any other English speaking country?

Why not Nigeria?

Bsc project topic?

Do you intend to stay in Germany ?

Do you intend to come back?

How have you been preparing for your course are you in contact with any one?

Why the course? ...(written interview)

We then proceeded to oral interview.

What do you know about Germany?
I said a lot of things that made her smile, I talked about their football, she asked my favorite team, I talked about their food, festival, the normal facts like population, president, I listed 9 countries surrounding Germany.

What do you know about the state where your school is located?

I answered, she was like great..

That will be all..
I was very surprised,my interview did take up to 20 minutes.

Me that was preparing for 30 questions, she just asked me two questions.

That was how my interview went. It was a good day.

Please I want to ask, how long does it take to get a mail to fund your account?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by henriq2: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
tutipsy:
I had my interview today 28th of September

I arrived 5 am, I was the first applicant

Paulinus came around 6:30 and started to rant as usual, but he is actually a nice guy.

That was how my interview went. It was a good day.

Please I want to ask, how long does it take to get a mail to fund your account?

Don't wait for them to tell you to fund. If you have the funds, go ahead and fund since schools are resuming.

If you don't fund early enough, they may not ask you to but may send you a rejection based on funding. Everything depends on your enrolment deadline.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by tutipsy: 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
henriq2:

Don't wait for them to tell you to fund. If you have the funds, go ahead and fund since schools are resuming.

If you don't fund early enough, they may not ask you to but may send you a rejection based on funding. Everything depends on your enrolment deadline.

Thanks... I just received the mail to go and fund and send the confirmation to the embassy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chidi4eze(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
tutipsy:

Thanks... I just received the mail to go and fund and send the confirmation to the embassy
when is ur enrollment deadline and wat school?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by tutipsy: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
chidi4eze:
when is ur enrollment deadline and wat school?

October 30th
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by PlatinumPlato(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
The truth be told: God first, Family, Nairaland and friends second.

I am writing from Deutschland, the land flowing with milk and honey. The land where you must work hard or nothing for you. The land were money neither grows on the trees nor litter on the roads.

I encourage all prospective students not to give up the fight. I started applying for masters in 2012 with Norway, but its become a dream come through after five years but in Deutschland. Maka chi, I swear, na only God get power.

Know what you want, believe in it, work towards it, narrow your concentration to it, it must come to pass whatever the difficulties. Alot of people around me thought I 've given up on the dream but i am here now.

Like I said before, I am always willing to give back. You can also write me via my signature should I delay in replying your message.

Wishing everyone the best of luck.

19 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
PlatinumPlato:
The truth be told: God first, Family, Nairaland and friends second.

I am writing from Deutschland, the land flowing with milk and honey. The land where you must work hard or nothing for you. The land were money neither grows on the trees nor litter on the roads.

I encourage all prospective students not to give up the fight. I started applying for masters in 2012 with Norway, but its become a dream come through after five years but in Deutschland. Maka chi, I swear, na only God get power.

Know what you want, believe in it, work towards it, narrow your concentration to it, it must come to pass whatever the difficulties. Alot of people around me thought I 've given up on the dream but i am here now.

Like I said before, I am always willing to give back. You can also write me via my signature should I delay in replying your message.

Wishing everyone the best of luck.
congrats bro. You have really impressed me here. What I just know here is that we shouldn't give up in our dreams no matter the challenges we are faced. That is the password for my life. I don't give up in my dreams cos I strongly believe that there's God hands in whatever we do. And with faith we are good to go. I will join you too in germany. Congrats once again.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chidi4eze(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
tutipsy:

October 30th
BTU I guess?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AbooFaaris: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
SERENDIPITY!

My German hustle has being a perfect case of serendipity, as a matter fact my whole life recently as being one.

Nine months ago applied to one random school in Hamburg just for the sake of it, I mean I had a whole lot of other application decisions I was awaiting and this Hamburg application seems not to be so stressful I said. Months went by and reject mails seem to be the other of the day until I gave up on pursuing a Msc this year.
So one faithful morning in the month of June, while reclining on my office chair after another stint in the infamous Apapa traffic, I decided to check the online portal of this school in Hamburg to see if they have also uploaded my reject mail. Behold my admission letter was uploaded to the portal that very morning! I was confused! The rest is history.

Admission June 13th
Interview August 31st
Approval mail September 28th.

Hamburg Deutschland! Ich Komme!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
AbooFaaris:
SERENDIPITY!

My German hustle has being a perfect case of serendipity, as a matter fact my whole life recently as being one.

Nine months ago applied to one random school in Hamburg just for the sake of it, I mean I had a whole lot of other application decisions I was awaiting and this Hamburg application seems not to be so stressful I said. Months went by and reject mails seem to be the other of the day until I gave up on pursuing a Msc this year.
So one faithful morning in the month of June, while reclining on my office chair after another stint in the infamous Apapa traffic, I decided to check the online portal of this school in Hamburg to see if they have also uploaded my reject mail. Behold my admission letter was uploaded to the portal that very morning! I was confused! The rest is history.

Admission June 13th
Interview August 31st

congrats oo. At last God did it. Success for you in germany.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by taiwo92(m): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
one day I will share my story too

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
AbooFaaris:
SERENDIPITY!

Admission June 13th
Interview August 31st

Congrats bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by LolahJ: 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hello house.

Please i'm at the moment in dire need of an accommodation in Berlin, preferably a furnished single room from 7th Oct, 2017. A long stay option will be most preferred.
I'll appreciate anyone's help please.

Danke ��
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AbooFaaris: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
[b][/b]PAY ME

Just guess who this is and you might earn yourself a thousand euros!

LolahJ:

Hello house.

Please i'm at the moment in dire need of an accommodation in Berlin, preferably a furnished single room from 7th Oct, 2017. A long stay option will be most preferred.
I'll appreciate anyone's help please.

Danke ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.