Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu (39049 Views)

Amaechi Told Us Nyesom Wike Is A Cultist & Head Of Ogboni - Worgu Boms / 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Dele Momodu Has This To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by Newbiee: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Quick recovery and safe return Mr. President
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by bopm: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
They jus added another type of spirit and it is called great spirit.

We used to hv holy spirit n evil spirit before now.

Infact holy spirit is for God, evil spirit for satan n great spirit for pmb. Naija I hail ooo
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by IkpuMmadu: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
This dele is an imp....I wonder how he does his journalism.....Oh i forget he was busy snapping pictures and going to owambe

If the president is well...Wish i pray so...What is hard about doing a video
lightblazingnow:
What Amaechi told me about APC leaders’ emergency meeting with Buhari – Dele Momodu
dailypost.ng

Ovation publisher and media mogul, Dele Momodu has revealed that he spoke with Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi about their emergency meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari on Sunday.

Amaechi visited the ailing President in the Abuja House, London along with Kaduna state Governor Nasir El-Rufai, the chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) John Oyegun and Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha.

Momodu, writing on his Twitter page late on Sunday, admitted that he had a video call with the former Rivers Governor, to confirm the visit and also ask about Buhari’s wellbeing.

He wrote: “The Biblical Thomas could easily have been a Nigerian as we doubt everything; just had a video call with ROTIMI AMAECHI in London.

“ROTIMI AMAECHI has confirmed to me in a video call minutes ago that he and other APC Chieftains indeed met with President Buhari this noon.

“The video call became necessary when I got strident calls from those doubting the authenticity of the media release from FEMI ADESINA.”

Reacting to a user who asked him what Amaechi told him, Momodu tweeted: “The President is in great spirit. Nothing different from what the Acting President told Nigerians after a similar visit.

“I didn’t start this job today… My source is solid and impeccable; Amaechi won’t confirm if untrue, he will keep mute!”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/24/amaechi-told-apc-leaders-emergency-meeting-buhari-dele-momodu/amp/

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
If his in great spirit, den wht is still keeping him in london ?
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Buhari no de do video call?
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by AreaFada2: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
blackbeau1:
There is something I do not understand . I mean this is simple logic. Everyone claims Buhari is in 'high spirits'.If he is truly in good health, why aren't we hearing this directly from the 'horses mouth'? Why are we stuck with 'them say'?

My dear, even horse's nyansh will not cut it.

If he's in such great spirits, why should governors, ministers and others spend huge resources we do not even have now (since they blame poor oil intake for their failure) on travelling to UK to see the president when Bubu can easily return to do the job he was elected to do?

I cannot remember people voting in "Oversea Medical Care President, Ambassador-At-Large or Tourist President"during 2015 election. shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by stanfford: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Deleted momodu is just an idiot.....mtchewww
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by Miles300: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
This is why what governance has reduced to in Nigeria , wat is dele comfirming ? Of what good has the presence and absence of Buhari done since this administration started !
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by ocelot2006(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ok we've heard. Now can the President address the nation himself via video chat for at least a few mins?
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by tundexijim(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
Josmila:
Someone please confirm to me, has Fayose committed suicide yet? Has he jumped into the lagoon yet?? Can he please do it for world peace

The mumu is busy recruiting ipob miscreants who will help produce photoshop of his supposed eleven pictures....
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by marv1: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
Campusity:
Why can't Mr. President just tell us what is wrong with him? The lack of information is what is making Nigerians speculate.
. If Mr President tells you what is wrong with him, are you the one that will treat him. What other information do you want that you have not been given. Anyone that wants to speculate let them continue to speculate. Nigerians believe lies , rumors and propaganda than the truth. Fayose of Ekiti state has not released his 11 damaging pics yet , may be they are still washing the negatives of the pictures in the studio or they are still doing the printing. A Governor that can not survive without FG allocation yet he finds time time for frivolities as if that is what will give ekiti state turn around economy or pay workers backlog of salaries and pension.. The elites have kidnapped this country called Nigeria.
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by fasterwell(m): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Campusity:
Why can't Mr. President just tell us what is wrong with him? The lack of information is what is making Nigerians speculate.

He told Nigerians that he going for medical follow up and we all saw him leave

But

Before he arrived London, we started spreading falsehood of him being in coma, a vegetable and dead.

Even a sitting governor opened his mouth and told the world that Buhari was depending on life support machine.

What else do we want the man to do?
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by AntiWailer: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Fayose and FFK no kuku get shame.

They will still have one nonsense to say.

Thanks to the brain dead youths supporting the 2 eediots.
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by Josmila(m): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
tundexijim:

The mumu is busy recruiting ipob miscreants who will help produce photoshop of his supposed eleven pictures....

LOL that would be PDP e-rats who have a whatsapp group
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by AntiWailer: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Miles300:
This is why what governance has reduced to in Nigeria , wat is dele comfirming ? Of what good has the presence and absence of Buhari done since this administration started !

Typical.

Now that he is not on life support machine.
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by Josmila(m): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
ocelot2006:
Ok we've heard. Now can the President address the nation himself via video chat for at least a few mins?

Yes, and when he's done, prices of food stuff that skyrocketed during the high exchange rates and have refused to come down even with the current lower exchange rates will suddenly drop, because PMB has addressed the nation. Smh
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by michoim(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Great truth!
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by achieversbizpro(m): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
we ve heard u
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by Stevengold(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Observation, I noticed on NL that people don't think before they post comments, why?
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by soulfood(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Na wa o. "the lack of comprehension"
positivelord:
My problem with the whole picture of the visit is the Aquadana Bottle water on that table....I want believe Aquadana Bottle water is also sold in U.K.
All the same, long live Buhari (The Lion King)
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by semyman: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
Campusity:
In military, there is what is called tactical maneuvering or with-drawer. They were attempting to kill the man, God pass una. If he like he should remain London than for some buffoons to poison him
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by danniekute(m): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeereeeew !!!. Mr. Dele , can we have our President with us here in Nigeria? Please.
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by tonguengineer(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
modelmike7:
WAILERS, HATERS, BAD-BELLE PEOPLE, and all those who wish my President death, y'all can now go and die!!!
God will bring you back home PMB, all corrupt people (no matter the party they belong) must be apprehended and sentenced.
God bless Nigeria.
And tell him to start his corruption fight from apc
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
tonguengineer:

And tell him to start his corruption fight from apc
.... I don't also think it is a sin, if he did otherwise!
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by HIPROFILE(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
[s][/s]
positivelord:
My problem with the whole picture of the visit is the Aquadana Bottle water on that table....I want believe Aquadana Bottle water is also sold in U.K.

DRAMA KING
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by tonguengineer(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
modelmike7:
.... I don't also think it is a sin, if he did otherwise!
We know u already chief zombie
We ll only take President Buhari serious if only 1
1) provide his waec certificate
2) arrest amaechi and Tinubu as the grand corruption master
3). Tell us sgf offence.
All for now
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by obo389(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
positivelord:
Bros, aquadana is owned by dangote so since its found in the nigeria house in UK, it's possible
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
What type of rubbish is this one ?

Is this a country ?
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by tonio2wo: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
This man is an afonja in totality!! 2 side mouthed!
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
tonguengineer:

We know u already chief zombie
We ll only take President Buhari serious if only 1
1) provide his waec certificate
2) arrest amaechi and Tinubu as the grand corruption master
3). Tell us sgf offence.
All for now
when your Oga Jonah, 'Mr stealing is no corruption' took Tinubu to court for corruption and some shady deals years back and he was discharged and acquitted, (just so that Tinubu can support him by dropping the former EFCC Chairman(?) and support him) where were you then Chief wailers? Guess you were somewhere under the ground? Assuming Jona has jailed Tinubu along with the corrupt politicians of the opposition party, and PMB is doing what he is doing now,,.. Won't Nigeria be a better place gradually? Y'all keep hiding from the truth and reality.
No time to argue about politics with you guys here anymore, you all know little apart from wailing!
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by ojobekehinde: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
And if Amaechi refused to talk,will u come over here to tell us dat buhari is incapacitated and claim amaechi as ur source.definately u ar what davido called u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Dele Momodu Has This To Say / Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency / Governor Akinwumi Ambode Defies All Odds, Submits Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.