Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

“I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. (2366 Views)

Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ / ‘I Roll With The Boss, I Am Waiting For You’ — Bobrisky Responds To Fg’s Threat / Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by lovelylad: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2017
Nigerian cross-dresser Bobrisky took to social media to show off nails he made for N40K and also slammed his haters while claiming he rolls with Billionaires.

Since Bobrisky’s emergence on the Nigerian social scene a few years ago, the real identity of his lover, who is believed to finance his lavish lifestyle has been shrouded in secrecy.

Bobrisky has become one of Nigeria’s most talked-about individual on social media.

http://gistreel.net/i-roll-with-billionaires-not-stingy-yahoo-boys-bobrisky-brags-as-he-shows-off-his-n40k-nails/

1 Like

Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by benzene00: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2017
isn't his gay-ass dude suppose to be flexing in kirikiri prison

1 Like

Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by sweetval: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2017
grin grin

If I say bob... U say risky..

Bob.. grin
Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by princechurchill(m): 8:46am On Dec 16, 2017
Na who born dis heshe

2 Likes

Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by sleepyeyez(m): 8:46am On Dec 16, 2017
broke-azz pathological liar grin

1 Like

Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by biacan(f): 8:46am On Dec 16, 2017
shocked kiss
Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by lovelylad: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2017
sweetval:
grin grin

If I say bob... U say risky..

Bob.. grin
Jacob is not on Nairaland now

2 Likes

Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by jdluv(f): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2017
the nails fine but i wil pass......How will i wash my bumbum with these kind Of nails on me

2 Likes

Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by lovelylad: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2017
jdluv:
the nails fine but i wil pass......How will i wash my bumbum with these kind Of nails on me
lol grin

2 Likes

Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by onward4life(m): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2017
benzene00:
isn't his gay-ass dude suppose to be flexing in kirikiri prison

If only he was from the South east! Or south south or even from the middle belts been called 19th northern states durin elections!
Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by Tamarapetty(f): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2017
undecided so?
Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by MhizzAJ(f): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2017
It can't do anything with those nails trust me grin grin
Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by lovelylad: 9:43am On Dec 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
It can't do anything with those nails trust me grin grin
ok

1 Like

Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by nototribalist: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2017
Yolobas are really doing great.

Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by Threebear(m): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2017
In the olden days, this one would have been exchanged for a mirror.
Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2017
angry

∆ This bobrisky English self abi na pidgin...
writing their as thier. This guy na fool aswear...

Tribalism will finish us on Nairaland..... ∆
Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by debssycharles(f): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2017
Confused guy
Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by Nenejeje(f): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2017
jdluv:

I'm telling you...I've always wondered how girls that fixes artificial nails cope.

it looks beautiful ful but I will gladly pass

1 Like

Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by tochivitus(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2017
Someone should please show me this girl/Boys father, I just want to blame the man for not using condom to avoid this humongous abomination

Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by nervorum: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2017
Pride of life, lust of flesh; vanity!!
Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by Deckline(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
lovelylad:
Nigerian cross-dresser Bobrisky took to social media to show off nails he made for N40K and also slammed his haters while claiming he rolls with Billionaires.

Since Bobrisky’s emergence on the Nigerian social scene a few years ago, the real identity of his lover, who is believed to finance his lavish lifestyle has been shrouded in secrecy.

Bobrisky has become one of Nigeria’s most talked-about individual on social media.

http://gistreel.net/i-roll-with-billionaires-not-stingy-yahoo-boys-bobrisky-brags-as-he-shows-off-his-n40k-nails/
Op, You get nokia battery?
Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by Cessa0(f): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
I don't fix nails but I've seen better looking nails...
Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by Deckline(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Cessa0:
I don't fix nails but I've seen better looking nails...
Who asked you?
Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by Cessa0(f): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Deckline:

Who asked you?

Tafia, I talk to you? kukuma Com seize my phone na, since na my own dey pain you. Hian!!
Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by lovelylad: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
Deckline:

Wetin you wan use am do

1 Like

Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by lovelylad: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
Wetin you wan use am do
Deckline:

1 Like

Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by MasterKim: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
nototribalist:
Yolobas are really doing great.
He's actually faring better in all ways.
With all d homophobic law, d country is still backward.
You have no religious right to judge anyone for being right or wrong.
So Mr fkatron, screw off
Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by panegyrics: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
heeeeheeee!! bobrisky u wey dey dodge ur knuckles for camera from the movie location wey dem dey fix dis nails for u. U be ogbologbo oniro. U com use emoji to cover dem on snap chat again!!! Nobody is interested in where u roll with, american or Libya bitches if u like roll with tyre, na u sabi.....
Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
angry

Male prostitutes get paid better than female ones. May be to keep their billionaire boyfriends secret .
Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by IamLaura(f): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
TBH this guy has a lot of money.
Whoever they are that are financing his lavish lifestyle must really be extremely wealthy men.

1 Like

Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by Deckline(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
lovelylad:
Wetin you wan use am do
I wan put ham for my system.
Re: “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. by Olifiz(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
Threebear:
In the olden days, this one would have been exchanged for a mirror.

He’she is not worth a mirror o. Mayb one stick of cotton bud.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai / Tekno Seen Teaching A Little Boy How To Dance Zanku At ATM Place In Lagos.video / Georgina Onuoha Uses Bathtub As Swimming Pool For Her Daughters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.