Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car (18437 Views)

10 Things That Can Make Your Car Look More Beautiful / 2 Reasons Nigeria Policemen Like To Stop Suvs At Checkpoints / Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by diportivo: 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
so i saw this on Twitter and find it very funny

truly, seeing the men in black triggers something in all of us

choose ur meme grin

iRep 1 and 4 cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by tellwisdom: 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:06am On Jul 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by uboma(m): 3:05am On Jul 24, 2017
I represent the 3rd meme
lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by kingreign(m): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by nurey(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
you forgot mine

the one that is laughing at them because if they even ask for my great grand dad drivers license, i get am inside the car grin
#teamkompletedocument

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
nurey:
you forgot mine

the one that is laughing at them because if they even ask for my great grand dad drivers license, i get am inside the car grin
#teamkompletedocument
Hahaha, I can relate. There is this morale it gives when your documents are complete. I can actually count the number of times police have checked my documents. They just form familiarity, ask of my family and wave me off.

20 Likes

Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by nurey(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
PaperLace:

Hahaha, I can relate. There is this morale it gives when your documents are complete. I can actually count the number of times police have checked my documents. They just form familiarity, ask of my family and wave me off.

Where have you been?

Don't reply with have been to London to see the Queen because the flood didn't make room for Lagos to London by canoe grin

12 Likes

Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by davit: 12:50am On Jul 25, 2017
Nice one OP!
Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by escapefromusa(f): 2:39am On Jul 25, 2017
Why burst ya brain with something a crisp 1K can solve.

Time is money
Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by pepemendy(m): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2017
Sars...is this your girlfriend 4 USA

me...na amber rose my crush

sars...give me slap....u be yahoo boy

me...4 my mind....abi sango want 2 kill diz one

the thing just weak me

4 Likes

Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by Teewhy2: 7:16am On Jul 25, 2017
angry shocked
Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 25, 2017
nurey:
you forgot mine

#teamkompletedocument
And then the police be like WHY ARE YOU PUTTING ON YR A.C INSIDE THIS COLD? YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF WITH PNEUMONIA ABI?

OYAAAA PAAAAARK!!!
grin

26 Likes

Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by Mandynews(f): 7:18am On Jul 25, 2017
I no even understand the memes tho.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by ayokomi1011: 7:19am On Jul 25, 2017
wink

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by salabscholar01(m): 7:20am On Jul 25, 2017
ok
Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by stinggy(m): 7:20am On Jul 25, 2017
Unimpressed undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 25, 2017
Lolz.
Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by Pope22(m): 7:21am On Jul 25, 2017
nurey:
you forgot mine

#teamkompletedocument
Not until you meet angry and frustrated policemen around 4pm who have never caught anybody since morning, that's when you will know that "2" in one of your papers looks like "z". Before you know it, it becomes a station case. Don't be surprised also if you are charged for not having the papers for your spanners or tyres.

12 Likes

Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by soberdrunk(m): 7:21am On Jul 25, 2017
The "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM"!! Crew, the "OGA NO NEED TO WAKE IG UP" crew grin

3 Likes

Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by wiloy2k8(m): 7:23am On Jul 25, 2017
badluck tins ooo
Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 25, 2017
Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/

Checkout my other songs at https://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by blackbelt(m): 7:24am On Jul 25, 2017
G
Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by YesNo(m): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2017
Number 4.
especially when u & all ur friends are furked up on HIGHNESS and you meet those Aguda/Surulere Police men with nicknames like "Owo Ni Koko (na money be d koko) " and "Kosi Oro (no story)"

2 Likes

Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by HermesParis: 7:25am On Jul 25, 2017
Dont get! Is this meant to be funny or what
Re: Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car by EseWealth(f): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2017
happy birthday to me

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police In UK Unveils Device That Detects Drivers That Use Phones When Driving / What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? / Simple Ways To Prevent Your Car From Being Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.