Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Why Young People Should Keep Their Income Private - IC Parklins - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Young People Should Keep Their Income Private - IC Parklins (561 Views)

Why Nigerians Find It Hard To Disclose Their Income / 50 Most Influential Young People In Enugu State / IC Basic Presentation And Creative Writing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Young People Should Keep Their Income Private - IC Parklins by icparklins(m): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dear young people,
Keeping your income private should be a practice to indulge in.

Don’t be telling everybody your actual earnings. This includes your sugar, baby, girlfriend, best friend, mum or dad.

My people say to whom more is given, more is expected. I’d say he who everybody knows exactly what he receives, a great or less deal is expected.

When somebody knows your actual income, it’s easier for them to require a less or great deal from you. It’s better to keep your income private and allow people to assume and estimate.

For instance, when you tell your best friend how much you actually earn (230k monthly) and because it’s in the nature of humans to socialize, talk and brag. That friend tells his sister during dinner “Do you know Parklins earns 230k monthly? My man is a big boy now oo. I’m happy for him” his sister during a gist with friends drops the same, one of her friends who...(Kindly click the link to complete the story; http://icparklins.me/2017/06/young-people-keep-income-private)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help,between Navy And Air Force, Which Training Is More Difficult. / Visit Www.researchclue.com For Project Topics And Materials / Advice Urgently Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.