Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,251 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Advice Urgently Needed Please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Urgently Needed Please (560 Views)

Advice Urgently Needed / Career Advice Urgently Needed, Please! / Pharmacy Students Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Urgently Needed Please by halizbabe(f): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2017
Any idea on what I should do. finished my secondary school in 2016.i did jamb and i wanted to go for the post utme but my mum said i couldn't study outside Lagos.so i had to wait till 2017.here comes 2017.i did another jamb.put in all of my effort and by the grace of God i had a great score. don't forget,I chose lasu and hoping that with my score I will be given admission but no, they didn't.I'm not a lagosian. then I decided to go for Ican since I want to study accounting but she hasn't said anything regarding it. so I decided to drop all that and go into the entrepreneur aspect of my life.she wouldn't allow Me learn any handwork.a d my major aim is to be a businesswoman.2018 is on it way.no handwork,no business to start building,perhaps no School also.all she wants me to do is to follow her to the shop.will my 2018 be like my 2016/2017? What should I do.confuse
Re: Advice Urgently Needed Please by obas01(m): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sorry to ask this question,
How is her body language seeing you doing notting but just going with her to her shop?
Mind you start your ICAN now regardless of your admission status its very important now and later
Re: Advice Urgently Needed Please by TheNigerianMan: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
halizbabe:
Any idea on what I should do. finished my secondary school in 2016.i did jamb and i wanted to go for the post utme but my mum said i couldn't study outside Lagos.so i had to wait till 2017.here comes 2017.i did another jamb.put in all of my effort and by the grace of God i had a great score. don't forget,I chose lasu and hoping that with my score I will be given admission but no, they didn't.I'm not a lagosian. then I decided to go for Ican since I want to study accounting but she hasn't said anything regarding it. so I decided to drop all that and go into the entrepreneur aspect of my life.she wouldn't allow Me learn any handwork.a d my major aim is to be a businesswoman.2018 is on it way.no handwork,no business to start building,perhaps no School also.all she wants me to do is to follow her to the shop.will my 2018 be like my 2016/2017? What should I do.confuse

I advice you to be proactive, don't let your mum bring you down in the name of you going to schools getting a job and then marrying a rich man and giving her grandchildren. Your dreams are the most important, because you will never be fulfilled if you don't go for what you want to do. Always respect your mother, but make her understand that it is time for you to seek a life ahead of yourself. If she stilll refuses simply get an elder, it could be a church member or one of her friends to talk to her.

(1) (Reply)

Ready To Attend The FREE ICT Training That Moves And Shapes Your Career Forward? / I Found My Profession / Pls Help On Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.