Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,566 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi (22433 Views)

Gov. Sanwo-olu, Prof Pat Utomi, Others To Headline Ajegunle Economic Summit / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi / Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by KVC1970: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2017
Prof Pat Utomi,
It shall be well with you for this eloquent and detail analysis.
Chukwu okike ga Agosi ki ezigbo nwa Anioma.
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by arsenal33: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2017
nextprince:

Foreigner, abeg I be Nigerian, so allow me.

So don't complain when all you get are boreholes And achievements in paper

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by kezy58: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2017
sammyj:
Just imagine adult behaving like a child.!!! shocked angry

Big baby did you read the article? okpo
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by Lakesandspring: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Please automotive, do whatever is possible tonne Governor in 2019. But please leave APC as that party is a foul smelling assembly that would be roundly rejected in all South South states with Edo as an exception because the Governor, Obaseki isn't doing badly.
Please revive your ADC party.

Bad bele no dey make you think straight. Utomi would have been given a chance in any of the SW states given his level of exposure and wealth of knowledge. He is one of the best brains Nigeria can boast of today but you guys don't even value what you have. You don't even know what's best for you. You have tried PDP for many years but they have not made your lives and the destiny of your children promising yet you still follow them like mumu. How them are you different to the malams in the North who ruled Nigeria for many years and have nothing to show for it. You had better sit and think of your future and that of the coming generation in your state. Think well and deeply if you should continue to vote for party or for quality candidates. Some of you are calling for Biafra and secession, I can promise you will regret if you continue to give this crop of people to rule over your affairs. Have you ever thought of where Lagos state would be in 5 to 10 years from now? SW people are progressively oriented and that why they have been progressing since the era of Awolowo till date inspite of drawbacks from Nigeria state. Keep voting for pdp and their candidates and allow them to continue mortgage your destiny because you cannot use you common sense. Yeye.

2 Likes

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by Lakesandspring: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2017
darlenese:
your reply is full of grammar and it's boring, Uduaghan's own was like a BOMB!

anyways on my score board it's 3/10.
let the war of words continue.

Yes it's boring because you did not go to school or perhaps you went but the education you had doesn't change anything for you. Only few Nigerians will discern what he said because most of you guys are dumbs. Yeye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by babapressy(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2017
Politics and stealing of money are like bread and butter.
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by CaeserVelli: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2017
poseidon12:

Yep. You got it right. It would be necessary to find out what the average IQ of the general population is so we know exactly where our problem is coming from and how to provide solution.

The most painful part is that these people have the same number and power of votes as I. Quite unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
Stick that sh!t back ya a$$, nobody envies the Evans and its several variants.

You can spit out the stinking stuff for all I care but one thing for sure, your opinion, your headache and all your self afflictions ain't worth the weight of a photon before the poorest almajiri in the north.

So the earlier you face your problem, which is apparent through your desperation, the better, not as if I give a damn just that you keep hopping in and out of my mention as if I have some of them there waiting.

And never for once think you are smart, woman, you not in the leastclose to smartness.
All these People from a cursed region that Poverty has become ingrained in thier DNA. Imagine an haboki that's only good at security and Okada riding.

Bleep off
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by VanBommel(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2017
nextprince:

Mynd44
OAM4J
Lalasticlala
seun
why didn't you mention your dad also?
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by VanBommel(m): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
This is why the North is flooded with milliins of street urchins called almajiri because the so called educated ones have the same mentality with the street urchins
is that thing educated?? Abi he just managed to have small access to the internet
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by wailersarefools: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:
All these People from a cursed region that Poverty has become ingrained in thier DNA. Imagine an haboki that's only good at security and Okada riding.

Bleep off
[/s]
HOE grin
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by wailersarefools: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2017
[s]
Lakesandspring:

Yes it's boring because you did not go to school or perhaps you went but the education you had doesn't change anything for you. Only few Nigerians will discern what he said because most of you guys are dumbs. Yeye.
[/s]
Shatap there and get out
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by nextprince: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:

Bleep off
[/s]
Yeah, he is a security man and Okada rider from a cursed and poor region, stop trolling him around, he has told you times without number, he is not interested.
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by osewanu(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
nextprince:

The prof is mistaking classroom theories of Economics for practical politics.

The baba should concentrate on teaching his theories jare and leave politics for politicians.

A man that can never win his LGA is engaging in political fisticuffs with an ex gov of a whole state.

It is much easier to be a prof than to be elected as a governor in a multi-ethnic country like Nigeria.

Uduaghuan had advised him appropriately, he should go and start from ward level, politics is not about plenty books.
I wonder how old you are cause your postulations are puerile.
All utomi has said are true. Uduaghan is the worst governor in the history of Delta state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by mcmyvoice: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
If there is one thing that baffles me most is the way people response to important issues and points raised by people that know more than them. What on earth would one use to describe the nature and magnitude of evil, stealing and useless government that existed before Uduaghan and during Uduaghan government. Nobody is after him for prosecution now because I believed he had bribed everyone to overlook the degree of looting that took place in Delta. The money stolen and that wasted on stupid projects that even the illiterate man in the village wouldn't embarked upon is enough to build industry that would have turned Delta into Industrial Hallmark in Africa. Pls you should shut up when you have nothing to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by donnie(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
It's about time they answered questions.
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by darlenese(f): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lakesandspring:

why are u crying and spewing trash like a frustrated impotent and jobless man?
Pls take your frustration out of here.
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by In4matic: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Deltans, please and please, listen to a man that has been tested in his field and is one of the brightest brains especially in economic matters.
Cast your minds back to how delta state was in the 90's with companies everywhere.
Alas, those are gone and the once bubbling state is now filled with thugs and political jobbers while staff of all these bubling companies are forced to be okada and keke riders just to make ends meet.
With utomi's pedigree i believe he can turn the state around.
Lets put an end to the ibori dynasty.
However, a note of caution; changing the executive while retaining this present crop of state legislators will only replay what is happening at the national level where the nat assembly is frustrating the executive just to score political points.
Let the schooled generation educate the unschooled to vote in a pragrmatic team so delta state can be great again. Forget tribal sentiments and pick the best.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by sammyj: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
........................................ shocked shocked shocked grin shocked shocked shocked
kezy58:

Big baby did you read the article? okpo
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by darlenese(f): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Laralag:

See your future wasting away and all you can think of is cheap insult. Ho My God will this country ever grow with youths like this everywhere

ur future is already a waste
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by darlenese(f): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
Laralag:

See your future wasting away and all you can think of is cheap insult. Ho My God will this country ever grow with youths like this everywhere

ur future is already a waste
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by Ajimike(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
nextprince:

Mynd4

Mention God too
Cos that's about the only thing I have fear for.
Blockhead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by nextprince: 2:00am On Jul 25, 2017
Ajimike:

Mention God too
Cos that's about the onky thing I have fear for.
Blockhead

Mynd44
OAM4J
Lalasticlala
seun
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by Ajimike(m): 4:47am On Jul 25, 2017
nextprince:

Yea.

You must be feeling like a loser now.
Kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by nonaira: 6:38am On Jul 25, 2017
First question: did that fat corrupt cow named uduaghan dare talk about utomi? If so where? What did that corrupt rat say?

Second of I don't know what you are address utomi but this is an a great reply. I keep saying it your intellect amazes me. You and NOI are a pride. If only that puppet, Okowa, have half the brain you two have.

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by nonaira: 6:39am On Jul 25, 2017
nextprince:

The prof is mistaking classroom theories of Economics for practical politics.

The baba should concentrate on teaching his theories jare and leave politics for politicians.

A man that can never win his LGA is engaging in political fisticuffs with an ex gov of a whole state.

It is much easier to be a prof than to be elected as a governor in a multi-ethnic country like Nigeria.

Uduaghuan had advised him appropriately, he should go and start from ward level, politics is not about plenty books.

This is the stupidity of your typical negro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by otokx(m): 6:52am On Jul 25, 2017
Delta State appears to be the quite indebted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by mikolo80: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pavore9:

I would advocate for índependent candidacy being allowed in our electoral process.
form independent party. if you cannot win primary is it general election you will win
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by mikolo80: 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
mrvitalis:

This mentality is what's killing Nigeria ,you don't vote someone cos you think he won't win
has he won anything.
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by mikolo80: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
HottestFire:

The system in Nigeria does not allow people with right thinking to lead this nation.

We missed an opportunity in Prof. Pat Utomi.
smiley
who right thinking epp. we need right doers not right thinkers
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by Pavore9: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
mikolo80:
form independent party. if you cannot win primary is it general election you will win

Indepent candidacy is about an individual not a party if there is provision for independent candidate in the electoral system and I want to run for local government chairmanship, it is the people's perception of my personality and my past records that would earn me vote. So independent candidacy is not odd in an electoral system.
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by mikolo80: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pavore9:

Indepent candidacy is about an individual not a party if there is provision for independent candidate in the electoral system and I want to run for local government chairmanship, it is the people's perception of my personality and my past records that would earn me vote. So independent candidacy is not odd in an electoral system.
I understand but since they've refused to give it to me, I'm taking it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Gave APC N5m In 2014 – Ike Ekweremadu / Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari / Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.