Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,401 members, 7,836,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

“jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) (5980 Views)

Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration / Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu / Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) by kingsman66(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2017
OP I pity ur generation by influencing the public with fake doctrine written by unknown sadist .......
Re: “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) by orisa37: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2017
Minority extract from the Gospel of Judas. Heresy!
Re: “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) by Abee79(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2017
cool
Abeg, make I chop first . . . I will come and comment later cool cool cool
#teamJesusforever
#noshaking

Re: “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) by Masterclass32: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2017
This is nonsense.

Why should I believe this so-called ancient bible? Because it says what is contradictory to what my Bible says? This so-called bible proves nothing.

So much time has been spent trying to discredit Jesus Christ. Meanwhile, there are other people that founded religions. Yet, not half that time is spent analyzing them.

Another so-called ancient script supposedly stated that Jesus Christ married, had kids and died at sixty-something yrs of age.

Pure waste of time. Those that know the Truth know the Truth.
Re: “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Christianity is powered by the Savior Program in the matrix. Irrespective of your opinion on the birth or death of Jesus, you are enmeshed in the same datastream of the Savior Program, both of which are a cosmic decoy. You do not need a savior, except you consider yourself a slave.

Truth sets free.

1 Like

Re: “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
I also found an ancient manuscript in my ancestral shrine. It's more than 1900years old. I'll publish its contents as soon as i finish translating it. When published, the much peddled lies 'd be debunked. Keep your fingers crossed.
Re: “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
MagicBishop:
Muslim liars are at it again.

Why is it more comfortable for Muslims to claim Jesus was never crucified but rather that he ascended directly to heaven?
it's called stupidity. It better to say some1 was crucified and never rose, than to say be ascended which is the greateast of them all. Cause if someone 1 ascended it means he is very powerful that he couldn't die. Lol

4 Likes

Re: “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Masterclass32:
This is nonsense.

Why should I believe this so-called ancient bible? Because it says what is contradictory to what my Bible says? This so-called bible proves nothing.

So much time has been spent trying to discredit Jesus Christ. Meanwhile, there are other people that founded religions. Yet, not half that time is spent analyzing them.

Another so-called ancient script supposedly stated that Jesus Christ married, had kids and died at sixty-something yrs of age.

Well you're wronged here!! Those that knew the truth are dead and decayed. We don't know the truth we are having faith that what we are hearing is the truth
Re: “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) by Masterclass32: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
CHESTER48:
Well you're wronged here!! Those that knew the truth are dead and decayed. We don't know the truth we are having faith that what we are hearing is the truth

Ok, chief.

You have a right to your view point, though I may not entirely agree with you.
Re: “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) by FearGodinall: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
The post itself is stupid and the author is nonsense but in one word, Jesus Christ was dead, buried and He arose from the dead and finally ascended to heaven.
Re: “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) by FearGodinall: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sanchez01:

Tolerance. That they insult your religion or belief does not make them better. An eye for an eye would make the world go blind.
Leave our precious Jesus for us and talk about your peadophilia Mohammed on his marital life and miserable death.
Re: “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) by Sanchez01: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
FearGodinall:
Leave our precious Jesus for us and talk about your peadophilia Mohammed on his marital life and miserable death.
What is wrong with you guys? What makes you think I'm a Muslim? Because I asked that you kids be tolerant towards other people's beliefs?

The sad thing about religion today is that one considers himself better than the other who in reality you don't even study your Bible let alone gather content within.

I really don't need to call you names because it would be pointless. Drop the moniker and get some crazy names because it is obvious you don't fear God. That I don't pretty much fancy Islam should not mean that I have the liberty to rubbish what they hold in high esteem. Kids though... Funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) by RichiB(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Religion has thought and revealed so many contraditing things,but I only have in mind that there is;God,a heaven and a hell.
Re: “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) by Nightking04(m): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
so what should we do? what about the four books in the bible that coincide? this is just one gospel. Until another similar book is discovered, bye
Re: “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) by Beremx(f): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
daryoor:
write nonsense on your a book pour tea and honey on it and call it an ancient book.
grin grin
Re: “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) by rosita33(f): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
This anuofia that post this rubbish should be ban.. This is blasphemy to the highest order....

1 Like

Re: “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) by HonestyDoesPay: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
The fool has argued, fought, cursed, tried to convince but confuses himself trying to say there is no God... lol texts like this if u r smart you'll know it's fake and holds no water. Discredit such claims for your own salvation so the evil one doesn't make you sin
Re: “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Who cares ?

Crucified or not crucified, what ever you feed with thought energy, comes to life.
Re: “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) by olayiwola4u(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Wiki212:

Much to the dismay of the Vatican, an approx. 1500-2000 year old bible was found in Turkey, in the Ethnography Museum of Ankara.

Discovered and kept secret in the year 2000, the book contains the Gospel of Barnabas – a disciple of Christ – which shows that Jesus was not crucified, nor was he the son of God, but a Prophet. The book also calls Apostle Paul “The Impostor”. The book also claims that Jesus ascended to heaven alive, and that Judas Iscariot was crucified in his place.

A report by The National Turk says that the Bible was seized from a gang of smugglers in a Mediterranean-area operation. The report states the gang was charged with smuggling antiquities, illegal excavations, and the possession of explosives. The books itself is valued as high as 40 Million Turkish Liras (approx. 28 mil. Dollars). Man, where is the Thieves Guild, when you need them?
Authenticity

According to reports, experts and religious authorities in Tehram insist that the book is original. The book itself is written with gold lettering, onto loosely-tied leather in Aramaic, the language of Jesus Christ.The text maintains a vision similar to Islam, contradicting the New Testament’s teachings of Christianity. Jesus also foresees the coming of the Prophet Muhammad, who would found Islam 700 years later.

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE: https://www.wiki212.com/jesus-not-crucified-1500-year-old-bible-confirms-photos/

...that book must have be written by someone else. Barnabas can't write such a thing.

The bible recorded that Barnabas sold his possession for the brethren when Peter was their leader.

How can that kind of person deny crucifixion?
Re: “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
The so called gospel of barnabas has long been known and recognised by both the Church and mainstream historians as a medieval forgery.

It was not written by the historical Barnabas who helped to evangelise Christianity alongside Paul the Apostle. Rather most religious experts agree that it was fabricated by an unknown Islamic sympathiser who wanted to curry favour with the islamic Abbassid Dynasty.

There is nothing new about the so called gospel of barnabas, the Church has known about its existence as a forgery and nobody within the Church has ever taken it seriously.

It is only MUDslimes who get wet dreams whenever they read it because it tends to confirm the koran's historically unreliable and fake depiction of the Life of Jesus.
Re: “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
CHESTER48:
it's called stupidity. It better to say some1 was crucified and never rose, than to say be ascended which is the greateast of them all. Cause if someone 1 ascended it means he is very powerful that he couldn't die. Lol

Masterclass32:
This is nonsense.

Masterclass32:
This is nonsense.

jared007:
sad

Alchemy, Wicca, Astrology, Divination, Kabbalah, Satanism and Thelema were in existence before, during and after the times of Christ so followers of such occultic doctrines might have written their own version of the Bible to manipulate, divide and deceive baby Christians thereby choking their faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Revelation 22:18-19King James Version (KJV)

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

There is nothing "ancient" about the so called "gospel" of barnabas. It was actually fabricated hundreds of years after the ascension of Christ into heaven.

Most mainstream historians and Christian theologians agree that it was not written by the real historical figure of Barnabas who is mentioned in the New Testament as a fellow evangelist alongside Paul and that is why in academic circles it is always referred to as the "Pseudo Gospel of Barnabas".

The prefix of "pseudo" means that it cannot be taken seriously as an authentic source of Biblical revelation.

It is also a known fact that it was written by a MUDslime sympathiser.
Re: “jesus Was Not Crucified” 1500-year-old Bible Confirms (see Photos) by Wiki212: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos / Sit At Home: Pictures of Situations Report In The South East, Today Monday / This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.