Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos (5965 Views)

Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima / Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State / Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by Apeshy101(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
There you have it.

Both arrested and charged for treasonable offense.

Both photos taken in court, drop your caption for the photos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by Erudite202: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
Bravery

Vs

Cowardice

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by Ezeama400: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by Ooni: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
you don't expect someone from our region alleged to have the largest number of incredibly spineless men to behave like KANU. I don't like some of kanus ways but I admire him.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
Apeshy101:
There you have it.

Both arrested and charged for treasonable offense.

Both photos taken in court, drop your caption for the photos.

Lzaa must see this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by Mightyhaiz: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sowore was actually in the process of asserting himself just like Nnamdi was doing but then that overzealous agent sneaked up from behind to hammerlock and commence a summer slam on him.. So op this rerun is considered inconclusive

3 Likes

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by nabiz(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
"Go and tell buhari that he is mad" bt Nnamdi kalu

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by ZZ22: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ohamadike

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
Men are still men..

Though Sowore has been titled Otun Obonaniyi of Yorubaland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by Earlystar698(m): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by Apeshy101(m): 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
Anytime I remember the decay in our judicial system, I take to YouTube to watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CnZrTTDqB0

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by Tranquillity360: 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
Both men are great,judging from the tribes they are from..

One is from the tribe of fearless while one is from the tribe of cowards.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by MrStan11(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
They looked away when KANU was saying it.

Sowore is saying it again yet it doesn't concern them.

Nigeria is a joke.
Masses are Hypocrites.
Ethnic affiliation over national unity is one reason why I want this unholy contraption dismembered.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
One is a man, the other is a fowl.

I will never ever forgive Sowore for fighting GEJ

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
MrStan11:
They looked away when KANU was saying it.

Sowore is saying it again yet it doesn't concern them.

Nigeria is a joke.
Masses are Hypocrites.
Ethnic affiliation over national unity is one reason why I want this unholy contraption dismembered.

Now u want it dismembered?

Did we not warn you lots about Buhari?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by MrStan11(m): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
Awol1:

Now u want it dismembered?

Did we not warn you lots about Buhari?
lol

Me vote Buhari.
Bros I rather go wake abacha

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by iSlayer: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
grin
Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by Stanweezy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
One said Buari is mad in front of judges, that guy get liver ooo

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by nabiz(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
Apeshy101:
Anytime I remember the decay in our judicial system, I take to YouTube to watch this video

o boy Nnamdi kalu na Man oo

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
There nothing to compare!!!

It happened to one and the other kept quiet

Then it happened to the other, the first didn't only speak out but took it upon himself to announce the injustice!!!

I guess one was more of his brother's keeper than the other

I hope the other learns that we are all ONE irrespective of where we are from!!!

No one deserves any form of injustice!!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
The difference between both is that, one has a race that are willing to die for him while the other has a race that are ready to deny him. That's why one can call for a sit at home and people will obey.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by Rekhina(f): 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
I heard when kanu was released ,his members beat up a policeman who was about ordering them around ,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by SmallmebigGod: 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
The foolishness in some Nigerians no get end. Willing to tribalize everything. Were they fighting same course? No.
Did Nnamdi KANU ran out of the country and left his people to die in the hand of dirty Nigerian army? Yes if you ask me if he is a coward , of course No. May be selfish I'm some of his decisions.
So before you open your mouth and run it anyhow while hiding behind your Phone. Think twice. Have you 1/10 of the smallesr bravery any of these guys has displayed so far?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by Kingspin(m): 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
I am not interested

Nigeria is at a mess right now.
By thugs,, you call leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by kettykings: 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
SmallmebigGod:
The foolishness in some Nigerians no get end. Willing to tribalize everything. Were they fighting same course? No.
Did Nnamdi KANU ran out of the country and left his people to die in the hand of dirty Nigerian army? Yes if you ask me if he is a coward , of course No. May be selfish I'm some of his decisions.
So before you open your mouth and run it anyhow while hiding behind your Phone. Think twice. Have you 1/10 of the smallesr bravery any of these guys has displayed so far?

The definition of cowardice by some Nigerians is baffling and absurd .

In your definition a lion or eagle that fights against an enemy and runs is more of a coward than a zebra or vulture that never fights but is strangulated and eaten raw

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by SmallmebigGod: 12:06am On Dec 08, 2019
kettykings:

The definition of cowardice by some Nigerians is baffling and absurd .

In your definition a lion or eagle that fights against an enemy and runs is more of a coward than a zebra or vulture that never fights but is strangulated and eaten raw
When most of them can not even speak against injustice at their place of work. Sorry I forgot most are still in school

1 Like

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by ChoCho54(f): 12:08am On Dec 08, 2019
Awol1:
One is a man, the other is a fowl.

I will never ever forgive Sowore for fighting GEJ
C'mon mahn! Jonathan has moved on.

1 Like

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by cRobo: 12:33am On Dec 08, 2019
Never compare boys with men

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by YorubaLord: 4:39am On Dec 08, 2019
One ran away ....and still on the run while they killed his people while the other stood his grounds for his people.

So, who's the Coward and Brave one here? cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by YorubaLord: 4:42am On Dec 08, 2019
nabiz:
"Go and tell buhari that he is mad" bt Nnamdi kalu

Where is the Kanu today? He don japa abandon his fellow Pigs. grin Same way Ojukwu ran away.

Cowards! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos by biafrasun: 5:25am On Dec 08, 2019
Apeshy101:

My lion solidly behind you. The zoo must fall.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 / LASG To Divert Traffic At Marine Bridge For Emergency Repairs / Formal Kano State Governor Ibrahim Shekarau Among The Dead? #danacrash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.