Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Please How Do I Restore My Imei Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please How Do I Restore My Imei Number (1267 Views)

When A Phone Imei Number Is Changed, Can It Still Be Tracked? / How To Track A Stolen Mobile Phone Using The IMEI Number / How Do I Change My Imei Number On Infinix Hot 6 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Restore My Imei Number by Millz404(m): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
It seems my village people have gotten to my name on the list.
My perfectly working phone mistakenly smashed on the ground two days ago. Took it to repair, the "up to no good" repairer kept pushing the phone from bad to worse until i just collected my sims, said good bye to the phone and left.

I can't stay without a phone, so i bought another one the same day. Started using the phone but it seem to have some issues with 3g connection. Since I'm using glo, i assumed its their way, but the bad connection persisted and i was adviced and coerced under peer pressure to factory reset it, that its going to solve the problem.

Me sef to be sure read up some things online and suggestions tilted towards that.

After saying the Lord's prayer i backed up my infos to sd card and factory reset.

Right now i don't just have bad 3g network signal... I cannot call or be called. I am getting invalid imei number. I am caught in between flushing the phone down the toilet and smashing it on the wall out of an annoyance.

Please before i get to that point, do anybody have a solution to my problem?
I have tried using mtk engineer to restore the imei number but its not working.

Help me please

Lalatislala
Re: Please How Do I Restore My Imei Number by zamanii: 3:56am On Jul 24, 2017
The phone has no name and model?
Re: Please How Do I Restore My Imei Number by Millz404(m): 5:28am On Jul 24, 2017
zamanii:
The phone has no name and model?

tecno w4
Re: Please How Do I Restore My Imei Number by zamanii: 7:22am On Jul 24, 2017
Millz404:

tecno w4

Mtk engineering won't root the phone easily as you have to root first. Google how to root teno w4 for guide or you could go to the below website for how to root and change your imei

http://www.shelaf.com/2016/05/sure-method-to-root-and-change-imei-of.html?m=1
Re: Please How Do I Restore My Imei Number by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Millz404:
It seems my village people have gotten to my name on the list.
My perfectly working phone mistakenly smashed on the ground two days ago. Took it to repair, the "up to no good" repairer kept pushing the phone from bad to worse until i just collected my sims, said good bye to the phone and left.

I can't stay without a phone, so i bought another one the same day. Started using the phone but it seem to have some issues with 3g connection. Since I'm using glo, i assumed its their way, but the bad connection persisted and i was adviced and coerced under peer pressure to factory reset it, that its going to solve the problem.

Me sef to be sure read up some things online and suggestions tilted towards that.

After saying the Lord's prayer i backed up my infos to sd card and factory reset.

Right now i don't just have bad 3g network signal... I cannot call or be called. I am getting invalid imei number. I am caught in between flushing the phone down the toilet and smashing it on the wall out of an annoyance.

Please before i get to that point, do anybody have a solution to my problem?
I have tried using mtk engineer to restore the imei number but its not working.

Help me please

Lalatislala
Hi @Millz404 Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Motivational Monday / Which Of These Phones Were You In Love With Back Then When There Was No Android? / Sold sold Perfectly Working Infinix Hot 6pro For Sale sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.