Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 (116597 Views)

Business Competition / YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
realmey:
Another factor to consider is "Sector of interest.Every sector irrespective of score will surely make it to the next level,hence the purpose will be defeated.What this means is that some persons who score even 580 in competitive sectors will be dropped at this level while those who scored even 300 in less competitive will move to the face to face training level.

Lol
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
caridi:
I need help on the financial section of my business plan. Who can help please?

Are you writing it already?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Please someone should help with an explanation. I ve two days left and am on the business plan, but it's showing me 16 hrs left..... My training is supposed to end on 14th Jan. Does that mean the 16hrs is my deadline or 14th Jan?

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by yearegods: 12:20am On Jan 12, 2018
When YouWin sent a mail (inviting everyone to begin taking the Online Courses on the 5th of December, starting 4:00pm or so) I think the plan was to allow everyone take and complete the course withing a 30-day period, starting the 5th of December. But due to the malpractices they spotted on the system, they had to do a little re-set and forced everyone to re-take the tests. The e-mail they sent to this effect stated that they would extend the end-date for the completion of the Online Training by 1-week; if I remember correctly. If that's the case, then everyone is expected to complete the courses in less than 24hrs from now. So, even if your screen is still showing you somewhere that you're supposed to end in 2days-time, your safest-bet would be to complete the course within the few hours left; otherwise, that might be it for you, as far as the Online Training is concerned.

Most likely than not, that's why you are seeing the message (in Orange) informing you you have 16hrs left.

Besides, I think you're doing great with your tests.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by glyobed: 6:10am On Jan 12, 2018
I employ you all to be resolute, it's not a time to start giving personal analogy as I see from some of us here. Just keep praying and hope for the very best. I just wonder how some people will just sit down and start to analysed the system based on his/her own personal opinion. Let's encourage hard work and have a positive mindset, I can't see someone who score 599 or 600 and will be drop for no reasons. I believed every thing will be assessed including your progress bar, time duration, starting date and ending date, total hour spend on the platform etc.

YOUWIN is not the end of one destiny.
God knows your end from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by devez: 7:42am On Jan 12, 2018
Whaoooo, I love to see more big scores from south west region, you guys will make the first 700 national winner. And we with the small scores will be selected in the regional selection. grin grin
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by richiemcgold: 8:00am On Jan 12, 2018
devez:
Whaoooo, I love to see more big scores from south west region, you guys will make the first 700 national winner. And we with the small scores will be selected in the regional selection. grin grin
where do you big scores from southwest? probably not on this nairaland

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2018
yearegods:
When YouWin sent a mail (inviting everyone to begin taking the Online Courses on the 5th of December, starting 4:00pm or so) I think the plan was to allow everyone take and complete the course withing a 30-day period, starting the 5th of December. But due to the malpractices they spotted on the system, they had to do a little re-set and forced everyone to re-take the tests. The e-mail they sent to this effect stated that they would extend the end-date for the completion of the Online Training by 1-week; if I remember correctly. If that's the case, then everyone is expected to complete the courses in less than 24hrs from now. So, even if your screen is still showing you somewhere that you're supposed to end in 2days-time, your safest-bet would be to complete the course within the few hours left; otherwise, that might be it for you, as far as the Online Training is concerned.

Most likely than not, that's why you are seeing the message (in Orange) informing you you have 16hrs left.

Besides, I think you're doing great with your tests.

Good luck!

The times has changed o. its now 23hours. i will be through with the business plan tonight. i have been busy with work i only get few hours at night
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by yearegods: 8:45am On Jan 12, 2018
ayusco85:

The times has changed o. its now 23hours. i will be through with the business plan tonight. i have been busy with work i only get few hours at night

God's your strength! Just do your best with the time stated you have left.

Success...
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by caridi(f): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2018
AgricSalt:

Are you writing it already?
I'm done writing it, just that financial analysis part
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 11:34am On Jan 12, 2018
yearegods:

God's your strength! Just do your best with the time stated you have left.

Success...

please how many hours is the business plan modules? the first one is 1:30 mins. what about the rest or is it just that one?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by yearegods: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2018
ayusco85:

please how many hours is the business plan modules? the first one is 1:30 mins. what about the rest or is it just that one?

Yes, it's just the first. I also got tired when I was taking mine. I thought the other two would be that lengthy. However, the second was around 23 minutes or so, while the third was around 8 minutes.

...wish you success...

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
yearegods:

Yes, it's just the first. I also got tired when I was taking mine. I thought the other two would be that lengthy. However, the second was around 23 minutes or so, while the third was around 8 minutes.

...wish you success...

God bless you. i will finish them before the expiration of the deadlline. I close by 4pm.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by stagger: 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
AgricSalt:
I thank God for giving me above 580. See my score shot below

08173311873 - WhatsApp

You actually deserve to be disqualified. Offering to carry out malpractice for 50K. Keep posting snapshots from your account. It is easy to trace people like you and bounce you from the program.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by yearegods: 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
ayusco85:

God bless you. i will finish them before the expiration of the deadlline. I close by 4pm.

Amen! Bless you too...
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
caridi:
I'm done writing it, just that financial analysis part

Please chat me up
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
stagger:

You actually deserve to be disqualified. Offering to carry out malpractice for 50K. Keep posting snapshots from your account. It is easy to trace people like you and bounce you from the program.

Bouncer. Ask your government to compensate each and every participants, and stop giving us competition on our own money
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Tyche(m): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
kessling:

Na fear make you bark like this?
grin My brother ...

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Why is this people extending this thing again till 19th?

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
ayusco85:
Please someone should help with an explanation. I ve two days left and am on the business plan, but it's showing me 16 hrs left..... My training is supposed to end on 14th Jan. Does that mean the 16hrs is my deadline or 14th Jan?

I hope you have finally finished up?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
AgricSalt:
Why is this people extending this thing again till 19th?

You don't know some people are busy abi. U think everyone has time like u to do these courses and write the test before the expiration of the date?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
ayusco85:

You don't know some people are busy abi. U think everyone has time like u to do these courses and write the test before the expiration of the date?

It would be more standard for the program to be timed same. Forget who is busy or not. Now they will be giving more time to manipulators
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by glyobed: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
If you know you are confused and you have no time to complete your course just holla me, I will encourage you

Just holla me

South/south

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Shilsbeauty: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
The system has timed me out without finishing the assessment. Please any solution to this?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by yearegods: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
Shilsbeauty:
The system has timed me out without finishing the assessment. Please any solution to this?

Have you tried logging-in again?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
Shilsbeauty:

I doubt if there is a solution. U ve disqualified urself because Ur score as at wen u were timed out is wat you win will use
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
Shilsbeauty:

How and why did u allowed it time u out
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
AgricSalt:

It would be more standard for the program to be timed same. Forget who is busy or not. Now they will be giving more time to manipulators

If you know more than you win why not bring up your own program. Stop doing ITK

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Jckleiin(m): 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Millz404:
Na wao... The way people dey pass this thing. My 525 don d lose hope. God help person
lol, what would you say about my 509? Be hopeful bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (45) (Reply)

Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.