Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji (45932 Views)

‘I Am Next In Line To Replace Umahi’ — Ogbuoji, APC 2019 Governorship Candidate / Umahi Pledges N5m Support To Sonni Ogbuoji, APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi / Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
ENUGU – ALL Progressives Congress, APC, governorship candidate in Ebonyi state for last Saturday’s election, Senator Sonni Ogbuoji has alleged that Governor David Umahi would defect to the APC on or before May 29 inauguration of elected Nigeria’s President and Governors.

Umahi who was reelected for second term in office, was a state chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and was the Deputy Governor of Ebonyi state before he was elected first term Governor in 2015.

Ogbuoji made the allegation in Enugu, on Tuesday, at a press conference on the outcome of the February 23 governorship and state assembly elections in Ebonyi state.

The APC candidate described the elections as a mock exercise, where people were coerced to reject a happy future. He fingered some of his fellow party members as moles and denied he worked for victory of his opponent at the polls.

“We therefore reject in its entirety, the shambolic exercise, the processes that led to it and the result or outcome. “I am aware also of those among us that desired the change we targeted to bring, seemingly worked for it but in the actual sense worked in contrary direction and deliberately frustrated the change they claimed to belong to.

“A clearer picture of this is the information we have now that while the governor of Ebonyi State, David Umahi, had acted as a mole in PDP all along, he has started making moves to ditch PDP and cross over to the APC on before May 29.

https://www.independent.ng/umahi-set-to-defect-to-apc-before-may-29-sen-ogbuoji/amp/?fbclid=IwAR01ABUAx3jnErFzvPC-F0OF792vuJXkuVfJD-B_r3NoErdlXoRLAbcsVJ4

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
This abakiliki non igbo trying to make himself relevant.......

Please can FG comfortably carve ebonyi to north let's have peace.....in east. For once.

These guys are constituting a lot of nuisance in east and above all they are fulanis not igbo....

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by tysontim(m): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
Welcome development. Umahi for president APC
Peter obi for president PDP

2023 for d east

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by nrexzy: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
Is it ur deflection

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by orisa37: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
No smoke without fire. Atiku should please talk to him.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by DMerciful(m): 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
Trying to prevent his defection to the APC by giving early warning!
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
Not surprised at all..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by slivertongue: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
how many times will they fly this kite

11 Likes

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by olagbola45(m): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
I don't give a Bleep about his defection
I just love him,he manage his resources well and do great things
kudos to him for d great effort my best governor in d south east
not dat one in Abia

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by otokx(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
The news does not look authentic.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Wilstino: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Please can FG comfortably carve ebonyi to north let's have peace.....in east. For once.

These guys are constituting a lot of nuisance in east and above all they are fulanis not igbo....

Crap!!!!

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
Wilstino:

Crap!!!!

Says an abakiliki man.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Impostor, you no dey tire ?
Keep trying to create what only exist in your skull..
Mumu..

Please I don't discuss with minor

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by buhariguy(m): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Impostor, you no dey tire ?
Keep trying to create what only exist in your skull..
Mumu..
the guy is a jobless aggressive lazy ipob from delta, he dont know politics.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
buhariguy:

Lolzzzzzz

Omanbala I be mr.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by oilPUSSY(f): 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
buhariguy:
He's your Muslim brother.. His plan is to balkanise Igbo land with his stuupid comments and threads using nairaland as a platform while claiming Anambra Igbo at the same time , but unfortunately for him he's going to turn to a skeleton while waiting for that to happen.. His deceptive pro Igbo comments sometimes on this forum is not moving me because I know he's up to something.. It's still part of his tactics
He knows exactly what I am saying..He should not pretend..

45 Likes

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by LLobiorah: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
oilPUSSY:

He's your Muslim brother.. His plan is to balkanise Igbo land using nairaland as a platform while claiming Anambra Igbo , but unfortunately for him he's going to turn to skeleton while waiting for that to happen..
He knows exactly what I am saying..He should not pretend..

You is so funny

12 Likes

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by senatordave1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Lolzzzzzz

Omanbala I be mr.
Anambra people no dey name osagyefo abeg

10 Likes

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by McCoy662(m): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

u must be very stupid! and let me tell u, we have no hand in your wretched life that is causing your frustration. if u can't face life anymore, you can just rope and join your useless ancestors.

20 Likes

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Racoon(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
Says a Senator Sunny Ogboji who Dave gave money to run his moribund political campaign?

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by potent5(m): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
He can defect.

I learbt that the Iberiberism
demon left Okoroawusa last week and possessed Umahi.

11 Likes

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
We are no longer carried away by the news of defections.
If he like, let him defect to RIP, his Choice his Ambition.

But One Thing We Ask For:

EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP.

#LetNigerianYouthsRise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by kolnel: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
lol

Didn’t know the transfer market is still open
Country moving towards a one party state

Well I don’t blame him
Who wants to be in same party with atiku the thief and people like fayose who has been rejected home and abroad

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by chiipink(f): 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
undecided
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
cheesy
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by fk001(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
He don scam the Igbos finish grin cheesy

Biggest scam of the year

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Arysexy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
Defect and finish your political career

Be like say Okoroawusa iberiberism has possessed this one

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online / Lai Mohammed: "Girls Focused On Olamide Badoo And Ignored Me" (Video) / FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.