Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) (36566 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies / Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2017
Marty2020:
make one PDP member go see am naa, grin cheesy
they can't see him, because they are children of shimei who sees white and called it black

1 Like

Re: The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) by penta(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos miscreants are deadly

They are Nigeria greatest enemies

They are currently WORST than BOKO HARAM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) by oluwaahmed: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2017
mynd1:
Alhamdulilla!!!

someone should plss tell that Albino terrorist Nnamumudi cownu that Mr president is alive and he should get ready to spend the rest of life behind the bars. It's only cowards that wish their superior dead and Nnamdi cownu and his Ipod touts followers will always be our slaves.

God bless Mr president

God bless Mr Acting president for holding the country when Baba is away.

God bless Nigeria.

Ow do u knw he's alive? Dey dint even snap wit dat his smelling jalabia he has been wearin in all photos since February last year.
Mumu pple
If pple are speculatin dat PMB is dead is nobody's fault & we hav a right 2 speculate. Bein d president is jst like a normal job, can u be absent 4 so long wit ur employers knowledge. Change begins 4rm him

1 Like

Re: The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) by Realali(f): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2017
mynd1:
Alhamdulilla!!!

someone should plss tell that Albino terrorist Nnamumudi cownu that Mr president is alive and he should get ready to spend the rest of life behind the bars. It's only cowards that wish their superior dead and Nnamdi cownu and his Ipod touts followers will always be our slaves.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria.

Keep on fooling yourself that why you can never move forward from where you are

Re: The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) by oluwaahmed: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2017
penta:

They are currently WORST than BOKO HARAM.

Since IPOB are worse dan boko haram, may u encounter BH on ur way 2 any part of d con3 so u'll know 1st hand who is worse.

3 Likes

Re: The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) by ofeco: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2017
man of integrity has made himself a tourist centre, I will visit him next week please I need one of the APC governors to be my chauffeur and a camera man

1 Like

Re: The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2017
Unfortunately the same imperialist sponsoring"Nnamdi" Clown-u are also responsible for poisoning PMB in London and currently have his life in their hands. Clown-u knows imperialists who he is working for won't allow PMB to continue as imperialists do not want a president that will attempt to fix Nigeria, when their own agenda is the balkanisation of the country.

Perhaps the imperialist would use Clown-u's prediction, to position Clown-u to gullible jobless IPOB youths as a type of prophet to be followed.
mynd1:
Alhamdulilla!!!

Someone should plss tell that Albino terrorist Nnamumudi cownu that Mr president is alive and he should get ready to spend the rest of life behind the bars. It's only cowards that wish their superior dead and Nnamdi cownu and his Ipod touts followers will always be our slaves.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria.

Re: The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) by Mckennedy: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
mynd1:
U no shame say vegetable is ruling over ur sorry ass

The vegetable was installed by sophisticated with hope of reclamation.....
Re: The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) by aisammy4: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
I cant believe this so delegate cannot snap a shot with their host...wow! this very serious oh
Re: The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) by eposho: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=autotrader014 post=58770913]This man is the greatest mistake Nigerians ever made.
The worse President in the history of Nigeria, both living and dead..[/quote

Look you just spoke my mind. We are in.lala land.
Re: The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) by horlabiyi(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
1. I'm not Igbo. I'm a pure Yoruba man.
2. Kanu is not important to Nigeria.
3. Try to always use your brain if you have any.

4. Fu5k off

Oblang:

Na so una cownu dey show u every video he dey do with his co-deluded ipob members abi....
Re: The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) by Oblang(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
horlabiyi:
1. I'm not Igbo. I'm a pure Yoruba man.
2. Kanu is not important to Nigeria.
3. Try to always use your brain if you have any.

4. Fu5k off

U dey reason like cownu ppl...
Re: The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) by bashydemy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
awillabo:

Can a vegetable stand?

LOL which type of vegetable is your father?
Re: The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) by bashydemy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
awillabo:

Last time i checked. I didnt vote for no vegetable.
And i aint no sorry ass..

Peace and Good morning

Then fuc.k off Nairaland, You have no say whatsoever in this Govt, Wait till 2019 and vote back your useless PDP and we will teach you guys some lesson again at the poll..
Re: The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) by awillabo: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
bashydemy:

Then fuc.k off Nairaland, You have no say whatsoever in this Govt, Wait till 2019 and vote back your useless PDP and we will teach you guys some lesson again at the poll..

Ok. I will remind you of this post them but please comment then
Re: The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) by bashydemy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
autotrader014:
This man is the greatest mistake Nigerians ever made.
The worse President in the history of Nigeria, both living and dead..

Sorry go and die..
Re: The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) by bashydemy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Nonsense.

Failed party.

Failed president.

And you failed human..
Re: The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) by autotrader014(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
bashydemy:

Sorry go and die..
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With National Peace Committee (PICS) / Saraki & Wife, Osinbajo & Wife, Otedola At Dangote's Daughter's Wedding In Lagos / What Nigerians Are Saying About Osita Chidoka & The Vacant Senate Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.