Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) (55328 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by Crimecity: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2018
Popular Nigerian lawmaker, Patrick Obahiagbon, pictured above kneeling as he begged Edo state APC members to vote for him so he can be the party's flagbearer in the Edo South Senatorial district election.

Journalist, Ena Ofugara,who shared the photo online, wrote;

''Barrister "Igodomigodo" Obahiagbon, the grandiloquent and highfalutin former legislator finds to his chagrin, discomfiture, mortification, peevishness and spleen that he must put aside his manhood, masculinity, machismo, virility and BROCUS and like a bingo that ate his masters food, he finds he must kowtow, grovel, beseech, wheedle, brown-nose, crawl, creep, cower, snivel and prostrate to be allowed back in the house.

This is a man that strut like a colossus as he insulted Jonathan and his wife in that era that seems so long ago when there was honour in expressing personal opinions and making it flowery like Obahiagbon then when he beats his chest and says "I am conversant with the utilitarian purposes to which the gavel and the mace are deployed within the existential construction of pragmatic and routine legislative rendezvous. Suffice to say that I can pontificate ad-infinitum ..."

today all he can say is "la wo wo. Please. I beg. Sorry for me"

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/viral-photo-of-patrick-obahiagbon-kneeling-to-beg-apc-delegates-in-edo-state/

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2018
He thinks it's Jonathan era when he can speak plenty long grammar, these days, bowing to the north is good enough to qualify him.

How the mighty has fallen!

194 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by capatainrambo: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2018
just imagine

I thought Patrick was above this shii.

was he kneeling for the benin monarch?
or apc made him kneel.

oh africa

17 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by gaby(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2018
O gosh...

What a gargantuan denigration of the follicle residual in the middle torso of a collosus' anatomic epiphery.

My learned colleague...why...?

Enjoy my siggy

179 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by OneDollarSalary(m): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2018
[s]
BankeSmalls:
He thinks it's Jonathan era when he can speak plenty long grammar, these days, bowing to the north is good enough to qualify him.

[/s]
This is a typical Nigerian politician way. Just as Buhari and Osibanjo were mixing sachet milo and peak milk to drink, Aisha Buhari frying akara, Omisore eating roast corn on open roof to Jonathan running from one church to another all for votes.
This has nothing to do with what you wrote above.
Grow up, bro.

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 8:25am On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:

edo voters are now northerners.

Is universal rule to be humble in politics when you want their vote.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by cosmatika(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2018
How are the mighty fallen? Tell it not in Gath, publish it not in the streets of Ashkelon, lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the uncircumcised exault. Mr Obihiagbon, it is a pitiable dismal bismal, it is regrettably lugubrious, that in a state made up of homosapiens and chimps, u all be seen on bended knees hobnobbing and macaronically begging for for people to support your dead political aspirations grin

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2018
These Jonathanians as such pitiable folks; everything to them must be linked to Jonathan and his inglorious election loss. Probably 20 years later, these folks will still be wailing and hating on every prominent person who didnt stand with uncle Jo.

Meanwhile abeg, can this Ena Ofugara guy kindly point out any single instance where Obahiagbon insulted GEJ? When has criticising govt automatically become 'insulting gej'?

Besides, how exactly does kneeling down to beg for support from delegates make anyone (especially a politician) less of a man? Is this how desperate some folks have gotten in their bid to scratch out something to make themselves smile? Lol..

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2018
cosmatika:
How are the mighty fallen? Tell it no in Gath, publish it not in the streets of Ashkelon, lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the uncircumcised exault. Mr Obihiagbon, it is a pitiable dismal bismal, it is regrettably lugubrious, that in a state made up of homosapiens and chimps, u all be seen on bended knees hobnobbing and macaronically begging for for people to support your dead political aspirations grin
He knelt down to solicit support from his party's delegates, they granted him the support, and now he's the senatorial candidate for his district. I'm struggling to see how that is "a fall" as you lugubriously claim. grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2018
obailala:
He knelt down to solicit support from his party's delegates, they granted him the support, and now he's the senatorial candidate for his district. That exactlt doesnt sound like a fall.
Kneeling down to beg who?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Kneeling down to beg me. Scratch that!

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by SicIgbos: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

I know a place SHAME is sold at Alaba.
Abeg you need an urgently.

6 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by moneypussyweed(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2018
That's their gimmicks and tricks during election. I am not short of words.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by BlueRayDick: 9:06am On Oct 03, 2018
Am interested in seeing him Blow more grammar on the floor of the house come next year. Abeg Edo witches èpp us support this guy so we can get to see him blow the grammar

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by Hector09(m): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2018
And if he wins reverse we be the case the people we be worshiping him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by surveyProf(m): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2018
This is undolidod of Apc committee and it's tortument to disasology...cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by moron888: 9:19am On Oct 03, 2018
Laugh wan finish me grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by clefstone(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2018
I beg you on my patella in incredulous terms and gangantaun humilty under no calamitous duress to consider my ordinate and crata crutum ambition.

-Obahiagbon

Abeg talk simple English and stand up fast, sleep dey catch me

-Obaseki

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2018
A nigga once said:this is what we call "your boys are loyal sir"
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2018
Is this real or photoshop?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by GSA01: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2018
Politics is who gets what, when and how. Patrick Obahiagbon is kneel in front of APC delegates not PDP delegates, he is not seeking for forgiveness rather seeking for Position, which is for the return ticket of senator Mathew.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by slivertongue: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2018
HE IS SCARED OF BEING UNEMPLOYMED BTW 2019-23.

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by FYB(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2018
I will like that Obiayagbon to come to the senate

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by dukie25: 10:17am On Oct 03, 2018
Waste of time, PDP is taking over Edo south, all the heavyweights are we us now.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by newsnjobs(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2018
Anything just to get power and after you can use the power anyhow.

Check my signature for Lucrative Jobs advertisement in Nigeria.

Good Luck.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by Ooduavoice: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2018
we too dey play for this country.

just imagine this, a whole lawmaker.

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by ibrahimovic303: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2018
This OP sha grin

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by remi4ever(m): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2018
Okay, i didnt even read the epistle.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by helinues: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2018
See wetin over sabi dey cause oo

Relate with your people you dey blow big grammar

See as you con dey prostrate up and down cos of just primary ticket
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by maestroferdi: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2018
obailala:
These Jonathanians as such pitiable folks; everything to them must be linked to Jonathan and his inglorious election loss. Probably 20 years later, these folks will still be wailing and hating on every prominent person who didnt stand with uncle Jo.

Meanwhile abeg, can this Ena Ofugara guy kindly point out any single instance where Obahiagbon insulted GEJ? When has criticising govt automatically become 'insulting gej'?

Besides, how exactly does kneeling down to beg for support from delegates make anyone (especially a politician) less of a man? Is this how desperate some folks have gotten in their bid to scratch out something to make themselves smile? Lol..
What crap are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by BadiratT: 10:20am On Oct 03, 2018
Shame shame shame.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri / Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari / El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.