Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication (18153 Views)

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor / Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by Lilimax(f): 10:38am On Jul 24, 2017
The correction for fibroid is total removal of the womb especially if the woman has stopped child bearingembarassed
Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by misspineapple(f): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They'd do a Hysterectomy
Meaning
She'd never have a child again.

Wages of sin....

Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by ajebuter(f): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2017
Lilimax:
The correction for fibroid is to total removal of the womb especially if the woman has stopped child bearingembarassed

Not necessarily...

lt will shrink naturally during menopause..
Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by lovingyouhun: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2017
SQLmastar:
angry
Eiyaaa , kpele ooo.
She is paying for her sins and promiscuous lifestyle.
If only she had become a baby mama, she wouldn't be perturbed whether her womb is removed or not.

What sin? Please illuminate us
Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by lepasharon(f): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2017
Fibroids have been linked to relaxer use.

Which is why black women have a high rate of fibroids

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by SQLmastar(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2017
lovingyouhun:

What sin? Please illuminate us
When she took some doggy styles from a certain Military Abooki General. Words have it that his joystick compares to a horse own lipsrsealed
Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by Lilimax(f): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2017
ajebuter:

Not necessarily...

lt will shrink naturally during menopause..
I know of sme body below forty years and has stopped giving birth yet suffering from severe fibroid?
What would you advise
Hysterectomy would be the best option embarassed
Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by DjQris(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They'd do a Hysterectomy
Meaning
She'd never have a child again.

Wages of sin....

may God 4give you.
Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by vecman222(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2017
themutant98uy:
Settle your bills today..

Thief
Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by MissRaine69(f): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2017
Women of African heritage tend to suffer from fibroids more than any other race. There are women who have fibroids but are not aware of it. This has nothing to do with being promiscuous it's genetic.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by MissRaine69(f): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2017
Lilimax:

I know of sme body below forty years and has stopped giving birth yet suffering from severe fibroid?
What would you advise
No not necessarily
It depends on type of fibroids. If this person has funds a myomectomy is done where the fibroids are removed in a non surgically invasive procedure. The womb is left intact.
Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by MrIndespensable(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2017
Get well soon sis..the Lord is your strenght.... 38 days to catch shekau,we are waiting and counting..
Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by ajebuter(f): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2017
Lilimax:

What would you advise

Removal through surgery is a nice option especially if the surgeon is very good like the one that did mine...

l don't even have a scar after the procedure and l am still able to have a child if l so desire.. because it was exactly what the surgeon asked before the operation, if l still wanted to get pregnant..
Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by lovingyouhun: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2017
SQLmastar:

When she took some doggy styles from a certain Military Abooki General. Words have it that his joystick compares to a horse own lipsrsealed

shocked This is jaw dropping
Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by ademijuwonlo(f): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2017
May God sends his healing powers upon her.Amen
Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by ademijuwonlo(f): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2017
lepasharon:
Fibroids have been linked to relaxer use.

Which is why black women have a high rate of fibroids
I read it some where too
Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by nicko28(f): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=ajepako post=58775040]

Complication ke?

I had the surgery exactly two years ago and l did not even go back for even re-bandaging up till date much less experience any complication..

Today marks my two year post operation anniversary and l did not have any complication..

Anyway we have different body reaction to surgery and we can only wish Halima well..

Me too I did the same surgery 8month ago, is painful but there is nothing like complications. Maybe she has some other sickness like Uterus cancer, may God heal her.
Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by Prognose: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
SQLmastar:

cheesy grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by Prognose: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
nicko28:

Me too I did the same surgery 8month ago, is painful but there is nothing like complications. Maybe she has some other sickness like Uterus cancer, may God heal her.
Thank you.
Her hair falling off is not from ordinary fibroid.
May God almighty heal her.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by BeautyxlAjemba(f): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Be healed in Jesus Name
Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by lala45: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Its why bleaching isnt good,cos injuries hardly heal and it gives room for infection
ajepako:

Complication ke?

I had the surgery exactly two years ago and l did not even go back for even re-bandaging up till date much less experience any complication..

Today marks my two year post operation anniversary and l did not have any complication..

Anyway we have different body reaction to surgery and we can only wish Halima well..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by ajepako(f): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
lala45:
Its why bleaching isnt good,cos injuries hardly heal and it gives room for infection

Makes sense....
Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by phatnpretty(f): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
we have better surgeons that understand the African woman body system and our culture in Nigeria yet she decided to travel to India for such surgery. I wish her quick recovery but we should really patronize our health system.
Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by pweetiedee(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They'd do a Hysterectomy Meaning She'd never have a child again.

Wages of sin....

shut up! Fool
Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by joenor(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
The Good lord be with you
Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by ROBO1722: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wishing you quick recovery dear.
Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by Oppypoppy: 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Black women and fibroids sha. Why is it a black woman thing? Any Doc. In the house?
Re: Halima Abubakar Set For Surgery To Correct Uterine Fibroids Removal Complication by Toks2008(m): 2:24am On Jun 05, 2018
BeautyxlAjemba:
Be healed in Jesus Name

Happy birthday my birthday mate

Today is also my birthday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Warns Against Undergoing Plastic Surgeries With Unqualified Doc. / Respite As Ailing Veteran Victor Olaotan To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment / Tiwa Savage Reveals The Meaning Of 49-99 Song Title: 'Suffering And Smiling'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.