Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] (28204 Views)

JAMB Releases 2019 Results - See How To Check Your Result / WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check / Breaking: Waec Finally Released 2017 May/june WASSCE Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by BiggyBamBam: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Top 10 WAEC results by state
1. Abia
2. Rivers
3. Edo
4. Imo
5. Bayelsa
6. Anambra
7. Lagos
8. Taraba
9. Enugu
10. Delta

Kudos to the children from the South-South Region. The Sky won't be the limit, but your starting point.
I pray for you, because inspite of the deprivation you suffer from the Vampires and Blood-suckers, while feeding the whole country, you still come out amongst the best.

This is how Exams were conducted in Edo State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx6KoxMaoMg

WE SHALL OVERCOME SOMEDAY....

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by AreaFada2: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bills2307:
nonsense! u think say exam malpractice Easy! appreciate for once . I guess u r from jalingo ND no where to be found on d list
Jalingo is capital of Taraba, which is among top ten there.
I agree that the guy is sour grapes. What evidence is there that the top 10 states are more corrupt or sort more massively than WASCE poor states?

Those who claim "best educated" refuse to accept that with better opportunities to attend better schools, others previously derided as traders or witches are doing far better.

The trend of SE/SS leading WAEC & JAMB results has been there for long now. Edo/Delta have been in top 10 for well over a decade now. Yet some do not want to accept it. But they have no choice. Results will keep doing the talking.

In my time, we recorded some of the best results nationwide but tribalism was used to deny us foreign scholarship to the West, instead given communist block. Which we promptly refused of course. Those already there were hardly paid their stipend & were roasting in communist block.

People with poorer (still great) results were sent to USA/Europe on ethno-religious grounds.
Luckily many of us managed the wherewithal to head to destinations of our choice.
And they now want us to be patriotic. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Nne5: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Joke's on you. There are no malpractices in Jamb. Not surprised you didn't know, you never wrote one. grin
Lol @the bolded.
You're either kidding or trolling.
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by pennywys(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
Abia emerged first after, so much malpractices, mind you I'm from Abia and I know what my people are up to.

Call those candidates, give the something to defend their credit result and I bet you they won't have something more than f9.

So much malpractices in Aba, ministry of education should do something about it. The recent jamb was just pay ur money let machinery write for you. I was there, I can testify to that

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by tasteofcash: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
sekxy:
too bad for Imo state..

we used to be the 1st until that okoroawusa came to power
nothing dat comes in contact with hausa people remains d same have u forgotten?

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Funny thing is that the militants are from Edo, delta and Lagos state.

You dont mean it. shocked
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by BiggyBamBam: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Otondo. Stay there grin

Keep glorifying a failed examination program like WAEC

There are special centres where students pass In flying colors

You should be more concerned about JAMB where Yorùbá boys always floor you. JAMB is the real deal.

Your thinking is one of reasons your Yoruba States are not on the list.
How is JAMB the real deal?
Can you be admitted into the University without your WAEC Result?
You can pass JAMB 1000000000 times but without WAEC you continue to be an OLODO
Even SOME people get employed with WAEC, tell me how many people get a job with JAMB
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by tasteofcash: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
kindnyce:
Most of the results are as a results of massive chartings and exam malpractice done in those States
"Chartings" right? Pie chart I guess.
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Nigeriadondie: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
pennywys:
Abia emerged first after, so much malpractices, mind you I'm from Abia and I know what my people are up to.

Call those candidates, give the something to defend their credit result and I bet you they won't have something more than f9.

So much malpractices in Aba, ministry of education should do something about it. The recent jamb was just pay ur money let machinery write for you. I was there, I can testify to that
Point of correction it is not "machinery" but "mercenary"

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by xquire(m): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
pennywys:

I refuse to be an Agent of negativity, when will we begin to appreciate our own as Nigerians irrespective of ethno-religious leaning and political affiliation.

An Igbo man makes a lot of money - they blame it on drugs and illicit businesses
Igbo man makes first class abroad - they term it a third generation university
Igbo man air his honest political opinion - they accuse him of being a separatist
Igbo man sends his kids to best schools and after so much private lessons at home and they make their WAEC exams - they call it exam malpractise.

Oga we go run commot for this country for your likes?...Haba!, learn to appreciate good things for once, We down here in Abia spend alot on private lessons more than any other state in other to support this kids(ask around).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by OgaBuhari: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Otondo. Stay there grin

Keep glorifying a failed examination program like WAEC

There are special centres where students pass In flying colors

You should be more concerned about JAMB where Yorùbá boys always floor you. JAMB is the real deal.
fool. Jamb is the real deal and yet the three universities in South West, UI unilag and OAU admits mainly thru waec grades.
Mumu
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by OgaBuhari: 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lovethywilbedon:
Can you imagine, you have all South Eastern States in the list except Ebonyi. IGBO KWENU!
ebonyi is the only state that is dragging igbo backwards
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by OgaBuhari: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
BiggyBamBam:
Top 10 WAEC results by state
1. Abia
2. Rivers
3. Edo
4. Imo
5. Bayelsa
6. Anambra
7. Lagos
8. Taraba
9. Enugu
10. Delta

Kudos to the children from the South-South Region. The Sky won't be the limit, but your starting point.
I pray for you, because inspite of the deprivation you suffer from the Vampires and Blood-suckers, while feeding the whole country, you still come out amongst the best.

This is how Exams were conducted in Edo State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx6KoxMaoMg

WE SHALL OVERCOME SOMEDAY....
proudly Niger Deltan from AkwaCross. How about you?
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by legislatively: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
chigoizie7:
Can u just imagine, Anambra from 1st to 6th
anambra was never first, this is the second consecutive time abia is carrying the cup. Check well, anambra was second last year
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by bellenornor(f): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
Proudly Abian! God's Own People
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by legislatively: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
zxcvb:
anambra 1st to 6th is so funny
abia that is educationally disadvantaged is leading the pack so hilarious
IMO too Has fallen
Taraba that has got no educational facilitates is in the top 10 while kano and abuja that are d best northern states in terms of education are not there...
Ekiti the most intelligent state in Nigeria isn't in d top 10, Ogun that has got better schools than most states in Nigeria isn't there so funny
This stupid statistics is so flawed
The states leading d pack all got there due to malpractices....
Give me jamb success rate and I will b glad...
waec and neco have lost credibility
A levels ti take over jare
abia is not educationally disadvantaged and anambra has never been first, abia was first last year.

How did you pass waec if you don't know the educationally disadvantaged States in Nigeria

And Ogun has more universities in Nigeria and not the best secondary schools, think
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by swedbase(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nne5:
Ever since rochas became governor,nothing has remained same in IMO state.

Just negodu IMO that used to come either 1st or 2nd has remained 4th for like 3years now angry angry

You are absolutely correct on this one. I support the truth when i see one
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by legislatively: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
All those shouting malpractice, do you think it doesn't happen in your States?

You have been beaten and you failed, no need for excuses, congratulate the winners and prepare well for next year
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by perdollar(m): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
8 from Biafra
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by jice(m): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
Tolexander:
"Opon Imo" state don suffer from the hands of that he-goat Arigbesesola!

Where are the South West APC States apart from Lagos?
I won't be surprised if they are lead by Ekiti state, which many do call a stomach infrastructure state.

Bunch of propaganda dishing governors.

Kogi with all her problems made it into the second-tier while Aregbesola Republic only led the team of Mayetti Allah Cattle breeders.

Good result.

[GROUP A STATES]
• Abia -1st
• Anambra -2nd
• Edo -3rd
• Rivers -4th
• Imo -5th
• Lagos -6th
• Bayelsa -7th
• Delta -8th
• Enugu -9th
• Ebonyi -10th

[GROUP B STATES]
Ekiti -11th
• Kaduna - 12th
• Ondo -13th
• Abuja -14th
• Kogi -15th
• Benue -16th
• Akwa Ibom -17th
• Kwara -18th
Ogun -19th
• Cross River -20th

[GROUP C STATES]
• Taraba -21st
• Plateau -22nd
• Nasarawa -23rd
• Kano -24th
• Borno -25th
• Oyo -26th
• Niger -27th
• Adamawa -28th
Osun -29th
• Sokoto -30th
• Bauchi -31st
• Kebbi -32nd
• Katsina -33rd
• Gombe -34th
• Jigawa -35th
• Zamfara -36th
• Yobe - 37th.

https://www.nairaland.com/3275393/waec-results-2016-state-by-state-league
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Chukazu: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Just dey there dey deceive yourself. Waiting for a thread on the past JAMB exams. grin Na then we go know who be who.

WAEC is by far the most credible exam body in Africa, not even in Nigeria, so forget JAMB
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Chukazu: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Afam4eva:
Imo still leads in JAMB.
IMO Leads in enrollment not in result
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Chukazu: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
bellenornor:
Proudly Abian! God's Own People

Adaoma what part of Abia are you from?
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by pennywys(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
xquire:

I refuse to be an Agent of negativity, when will we begin to appreciate our own as Nigerians irrespective of ethno-religious leaning and political affiliation.

An Igbo man makes a lot of money - they blame it on drugs and illicit businesses
Igbo man makes first class abroad - they term it a third generation university
Igbo man air his honest political opinion - they accuse him of being a separatist
Igbo man sends his kids to best schools and after so much private lessons at home and they make their WAEC exams - they call it exam malpractise.

Oga we go run commot for this country for your likes?...Haba!, learn to appreciate good things for once, We down here in Abia spend alot on private lessons more than any other state in other to support this kids(ask around).
like it or not I mean what I'm saying, Abia State is one of the top states in malpractices, especially Aba. If you doubt be I'll mention the schools that carry on malpractices. I know them
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by ensamy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lies and big lies. Abia and Rivers are the states where you have the highest number of WAEC special centres. Where one register with 3 times or more higher than normal registration fee and then all the answers are provided to all the waec papers.
People come from other states to take waec in this centres. So its not real that Rivers and Abia did better.
We met most of them at the University with 9 As but can't construct a simple correct sentence.
Or even pass an exam on thier own. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by EneJnr: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Please, who knows if JAMB has released its final result of the last exam held? My cousin hasn't still seen hers. It reads, "You do not have any result yet"
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by B2mario(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by B2mario(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
kindnyce:
Most of the results are as a results of massive chartings and exam malpractice done in those States

You are wrong Oga, this exam cheating is no known in the East. It is predominant in the North and west, where empty heads are solving questions for empty heads.

blind leading blind.
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Johnnyessence(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
ZaraGift:

Forget that tablets, they are using them for yahoo
oga oooo. No results of opon Imo.
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Olawale4649: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
Where is opon imon in osun state..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu / How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides / Nina Uziogwe Admitted Into 7 Ivy League Universities (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.