Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business (37510 Views)

How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) / IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by achi4u(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2017
Why is Nigerians and the government not patronizing IVM machines? But Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state have tried anyway.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by gloryfidedesign(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2017
every good did deserved a good return let us our God given abilities for the better of our fellow humans God bless innoson motor.
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by bkool7(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2017
coolebux:
He needs encouragement
Remember when he visited the National Assembly, up until now its only BM Bruce that patronised his suv
If it were other investors from other regions, PMB will mandate all 36 state govts to make it their official vehicles.
Don't feign ignorance of this.

Tell us any car assemblying investor that PMB has mandated all states to patronize. Can Pmb even mandate any state to patronize a particular brand ?
There are many other car assemblying plants in nigeria but you want perference for only Onnoson, because he is making noise?

You cant compare Dangote Refinery to this . The refinery will impact all nigerians whether you can afford to buy a car or not.

Innoson too will gradually get there too
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by buJu234: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2017
wait oo;

so all the way from Mali they are buying this man`s car; and his own country couldn't even replace just 10-50% of their government cars with innomotors products?

of a truth the black man is the enemy of his own economical growth.

so tell me where is the local content that every govt. especially APC is preaching about.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by MissingBudget: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2017
Gabros and Innoson are siblings? Wow! The family is made!
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by farem: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2017
Frankdotcom:
By Cornel Osigwe

Innoson Gives Out Brand New IVM G5 and Salary For Life To The Man Who Prophesied About His Vehicle Manufacturing In 1979.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1654307231277002&id=100000932229316

If the prophet happened to have given the prophecy on Nairaland then, there are legion of satanic infested souls who would label him as hungry and mere speculator.
They will say, they too can bring up similar thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by texazzpete(m): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2017
coolebux:
He needs encouragement
Remember when he visited the National Assembly, up until now its only BM Bruce that patronised his suv
If it were other investors from other regions, PMB will mandate all 36 state govts to make it their official vehicles.
Don't feign ignorance of this.

Why must patronage come from the FG, with taxpayer funds? Why must you clowns tribalize everything?

Go to Onitsha and Aba. How many regular people do you see driving Innoson motors? How many regular consumers?

Have you seen Nnamdi Kanu drive Innoson vehicles around? OR any of your titled chiefs?

Yet you will turn around to blame others. Smh
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Napoleonsammy(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2017
Its a good work he's done but he needs full support from FG
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by abumeinben(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2017
Lovely....more productivity
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by bkool7(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2017
Ebubeze:
The day Awolowo nationalized all the industries and gave it to yorubas Nigeria died ! The day Igbos properties were declared abandoned properties across the nation Nigeria died. The day the Igbos wealth was taken from the banks and 20pounds was given to them irrespective of the billion they deposited, Nigeria died. The day Obasanjo introduced indigenization policy Nigeria died. The day the north introduced quota system and federal character and
different cut off mark on the same exam for different people Nigeria died. ~ The day they imposed 68 exclusive items in the constitution Nigeria died. The day they gave the igbos 98 LGAs out of 756 while kano alone has 44 LGAs Nigeria died. The day they allocated only 9% of electricity generated to the east Nigeria died . The day they gave us 5 states while others has 7 and 6 Nigeria died . The day out of 109 seats at the national Assembly they gave us only 15 seats Nigeria died . The day obasanjo closed calabar port and onne port Nigeria died . The day Buhari introduced 97% and 5%, Nigeria was finally Buried. So the one Nigeria your talking about has been killed and buried by Nigeria,,,,,,
Thus the apartheid policies against the people of biafra has come to an end !!!!

Please go and seat down instead of copying abd pasting

We have over 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria . In tbe east , how many ethnic groups do you have ? Go to other regions you will find more than 10 ethnic groups . Especially SS
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by sandralopz88: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2017
I get paid over $95 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing,
░A░M░A░Z░I░N░G░ ░J░O░B░S░
¦¦¦¦F¦O¦L¦L¦O¦W¦¦M¦E¦¦¦¦¦http://www.fl-y.com/3pbq
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by texazzpete(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2017
buJu234:
wait oo;

so all the way from Mali they are buying this man`s car; and his own country couldn't even replace just 10-50% of their government cars with innomotors products?

of a truth the black man is the enemy of his own economical growth.

How many of YOUR friends drive Innoson motors?
How many have you marketed it to? Does your priest/pastor drive Innoson?

Will YOU commit to buying Innoson motors ONLY, for life?

The way some of you talk on NL, one would think the streets of Aba, Umuahia and Onitsha will be filled with Innoson cars. But it's easy to sit in your houses, scratch your bums and blame people in Abuja.

Shame on the sheer laziness of Nigerians who always sit down and wait for 'encouragement'.
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by barondmoni: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2017
God is Great
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by johnstar(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2017
i prophesy dat seun will give is life to christ grin grin grin grin

quote me later
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by win3k: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2017
A Succesful ibo businessesman is one who initially trafficked in drugs to get capital!
The ibo drug dealers who were caught never became famous businessmen!
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Mayflowa(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2017
lofty900:
I prophesy right now that very soon, a Nairalander will win a major election in Nigeria and give me a major political appointment.

Maybe I'll be that nairalander cool

I receive it!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by freshest4live: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2017
GuyfawkesAB:
Try to be logical when you make assumptions.

Did Innocent tell you himself that he has had difficulty getting forex to purchase needed materials for his production?
Did government make Dangote Cement a compulsory commodity? Yes he got encouragement, but he did good marketing and has a wide and robust distribution network. Government didn't do that for him.

Quit this sense of entitlement mentality

You don't expect government to force anyone including their own MDAs to purchase Innoson. Even Peugeot Automobile Nigeria, where the FG has a stake is no longer the compulsory official car.
Innocent should engage a good sales marketer and advertising firm to sell his products to Nigerians. And also come up with good owenership and financing partnerships with banks to drive more patronage. He needs to do that.

I wonder, Dangote has spread his business empire to compete with other cement businesses in over 18 countries across africa. It shows that apart from favours from Government, Dangote has good business strategy because a man who only depends on Government favours would remain local and would not do much.
Innosun can do same.
The Nigerian Air force General is pleased with lnnosun's work, that is encouragement already.
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by EmekaBlue(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2017
Innoson im coming to buy one of ur cars soon
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by coolebux(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2017
texazzpete:

Why must patronage come from the FG, with taxpayer funds? Why must you clowns tribalize everything?

Go to Onitsha and Aba. How many regular people do you see driving Innoson motors? How many regular consumers?

Have you seen Nnamdi Kanu drive Innoson vehicles around? OR any of your titled chiefs?

[quote a
bkool7:

Tell us any car assemblying investor that PMB has mandated all states to patronize. Can Pmb even mandate any state to patronize a particular brand ?
There are many other car assemblying plants in nigeria but you want perference for only Onnoson, because he is making noise?

You cant compare Dangote Refinery to this . The refinery will impact all nigerians whether you can afford to buy a car or not.

Innoson too will gradually get there too
uthor=g
GuyfawkesAB:
Try to be logical when you make assumptions.

Did Innocent tell you himself that he has had difficulty getting forex to purchase needed materials for his production?
Did government make Dangote Cement a compulsory commodity? Yes he got encouragement, but he did good marketing and has a wide and robust distribution network. Government didn't do that for him.

Quit this sense of entitlement mentality

You don't expect government to force anyone including their own MDAs to purchase Innoson. Even Peugeot Automobile Nigeria, where the FG has a stake is no longer the compulsory official car.
Innocent should engage a good sales marketer and advertising firm to sell his products to Nigerians. And also come up with good owenership and financing partnerships with banks to drive more patronage. He needs to do that.

abng post=
gabng:

PMB does not have the legal power to mandate state govs to do what you just proposed.
58776454]

PMB does not have the legal power to mandate state govs to do what you just proposed.[/quote]Ignored

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by oluwasegun007(m): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2017
I say a big AMEN to that prayer....
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Oluwapeldon(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2017
gabng:

PMB does not have the legal power to mandate state govs to do what you just proposed.

He has d power just as OBJ mandate all governors to use Toyota. Wen he was in power

1 Like

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Leonbonapart(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2017
OtemAtum:
I am not an atheist and I have never been against the use of positive urim(good prophecy, motivational talks) i.e it shall be well with you, may you be filled with blessings etc.

What I am here for is to make you know that God Almighty, the father of Yahweh is the one who made us all. We are all gods in our own respect. And when we are added together, we have GOD ALMIGHTY.

Do you want me to tell you how many kids I have prophesied(motivated) into their lives and made them change from last in their classes to first? Should I boast of that, or that isn't a prophecy too?

One thing about christianity is that you guys see all psychological stuffs as spiritual, and that's what I'm here in the world to correct.

I AM A god.

BTW, visit this thread to read about Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme in a story called ACTS OF THE 419. It's interesting.

https://www.nairaland.com/3940259/acts-419-true-life-story
you are sick and you need help. Your write up proves it. Your write up is blasphemy. May God have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Sonoyom(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2017
Nice
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2017
If not because of corruption FG would give Innoson the kind of grace they gavery to dangote. By now this man will be one of richest man in Africa, create jobs for the youthird and finally save Naira.
I will buy Innoson car and I encourage my people to patronize him

1 Like

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by coolebux(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2017
texazzpete:

Itchy finger
You're wonderful but I don't understand your logic.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by OtemAtum: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2017
Leonbonapart:
you are sick and you need help. Your write up proves it. Your write up is blasphemy. May God have mercy on you
What's this one saying? I say that God the Universe is the creator of all things, including you, me, your soul, the soul of yahweh, the soul of Allah, Atum, Jupitus and everything in the universe. And God the universe is only an addition of all our energies together. But all you could say is that I'm sick. Try harder next time.
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by OtemAtum: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2017
Leonbonapart:
What's this one saying? I say that God the Universe is the creator of all things, including you, me, your soul, the soul of yahweh, the soul of Allah, Atum, Jupitus and everything in the universe. And God the universe is only an addition of all our energies together. But all you could say is that I'm sick. Try harder next time.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by do4luv14(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2017
lofty900:
you're partially correct. I said partially because innoson claims he doesn't get enough forex from cbn to import the necessary parts so government is not helpful in that aspect but on the other hand, Nigerian government cannot close the border and force everyone to buy innoson. It won't work. Variety is the spice of life, he should improve his cars and compete with others

partiality!!!!.... If I might ask you how do he improve his cars, with forex,

so you called those cars, some wich are mostly stolen, and others whose life span had reduce great, a car, and dare to compare such with IVM

I shake ma head, pitiful!!... Jst pitiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria / ***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Reasons To Do Business With Kakaki**** / ⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔Weekend AWOOF !!!⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔FREE CARFAX,AUTOCHECK,NMVTIS,BVIP,EUROPEAN CHECKS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.