Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo- ‘Why I Fight With Lionel Messi And Neymar’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo- ‘Why I Fight With Lionel Messi And Neymar’ (448 Views)

Timi Dakolo Meets With Lionel Messi Lookalike In Russia (photo) / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Cristiano Ronaldo- ‘why I Fight With Lionel Messi And Neymar’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo- ‘Why I Fight With Lionel Messi And Neymar’ by Dewalesblog(m): 9:13am On Jul 24, 2017
Real Madrid star, Cristiano Ronaldo, has said he ‘fights’ to be one of the top footballers in the world with the likes of Lionel Messi and Neymar.

The 32-year-old who won the Ballon d’Or in January, is a firm favourite to be crowned the world’s best footballer for the fifth time, following Madrid’s triumphs in La Liga and....

Read more @ https://dewaleblog..com.ng/2017/07/cristiano-ronaldo-why-i-fight-with.html?m=1

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo- ‘Why I Fight With Lionel Messi And Neymar’ by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2017

Summon ko
Summon ni

Sumbori wey drown

Crocodile de do clean up b lik

Mak una carry una dead body commot for my water
I de expect bae this night from d oda river

. #Eco99#

(1) (Reply)

History: The Day "Fela Kuti" Get Interviewed / Ay Rock With Tboss At The Nigerian Fire Service Center | Fans React / Sir Victor Uwaifo: Legendary Singer Honoured By Unesco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.