Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo- ‘why I Fight With Lionel Messi And Neymar’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo- ‘why I Fight With Lionel Messi And Neymar’ (635 Views)

Timi Dakolo Meets With Lionel Messi Lookalike In Russia (photo) / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Cristiano Ronaldo- ‘Why I Fight With Lionel Messi And Neymar’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo- ‘why I Fight With Lionel Messi And Neymar’ by Dewalesblog(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2017
Real Madrid star, Cristiano Ronaldo, has said he ‘fights’ to be one of the top footballers in the world with the likes of Lionel Messi and Neymar.

The 32-year-old who won the Ballon d’Or in January, is a firm favourite to be crowned the world’s best footballer for the fifth time, following Madrid’s triumphs in La Liga and....

Read more @ https://dewaleblog..com.ng/2017/07/cristiano-ronaldo-why-i-fight-with.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Storms Stage In King Sunny Ade's Denim [PICS] / Bobrisky Channels All Of His Drama Into First Ever Movie Role / 'you Will Make A Great Mother' - Annie Idibia Writes Freda Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.