Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft (36844 Views)

Blackface Sues 2face Over Song Theft / Blackface Calls Out 2face Idibia For Official War / Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by MrHenshaw: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
winkmart:

Blackface has no hands down over his fight with 2face over song theft has he still insists that 2Baba must be the one to apologize. Obviously, not satisfied with accusing the African Queen singer , Black face once again made his grouse known in a recent interview with HipTV.

The Singer who has continually faulted 2face for not acknowledging nor rewarding him for his role in writing African Queen, has said that he is not willing to let go of the accusations.

Speaking on Faze’s move to broker peace between himself and 2face, he said:

He also stated that the Federal Government is yet to institute an appropriate punishment for individuals who are involved in song theft.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/blackface-calls-on-federal-government.html

Much i may not know the Russ between both of you.The fact remains that even if 2face wasn't part of plantainshun boys,he would still have excelled.His kingship was latent and he had the capacity to explode to fame.
Get it to your brain n die that HATE attack.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by MrIndespensable(m): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Na wa ooo.see as my Benue Idoma brodas dey fight...OYI calm down na,forgive and forget..... Just let it go and move on,everybody have moved on already long ago... Just let it go!!!!!.. Idoma la dam...

1 Like

Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by Nikbaebrown(f): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
pablobellins:
That "one" song made tuface who he is today.

Excuse Me!!! What Made Tuface Who He Is Today Is "Consistency" N "Talent", Not African Queen Poo. If He Hadnt Released Hit Songs Back To Back, Nobody Would Even Remember African Queen Today. We've Had The Likes Of Style Plus, Tony Tetuila, Eedris, Lagbaja, 9ice, Olu Maintain, Dbanj Etc. Who's Songs Were Hit Banga's At Some Point,,, They Stopped Selling When They Couldnt Appeal The Audience Like They Used To. African Queen Or No African Queen, If Tuface Enters Your City Today, The Crowd Would Go Berserk In Excitement.
Even Blackface That Has Been Ranting Like A Demented Dog Doesnt Even Have An Outstanding Album To His Name, Tuface Has 6 Wavy Albums Or So. From Grass To Grass, To
Face To Face, The Unstoppable, The Ascension, Away And Beyond Plus Several Singles And International Collabos.
I Dnt Even Remember Any Of Blackfaces Single, Let Alone Album.
Blackface Is Only Jealous Of Tuface's Success, Ntin More.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by chuks34(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Guy are u still on this matter ?
I just tire for you

Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by soldierdollar(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
yanabasee:

What justice is he looking for when he has no prove??...

Blackface is an attention seeker... he should go and work hard and be famous like his counterpart... he wants to get rich by extorting 2baba...

As a blogger, I know how it pains when someone copies my post ( I labored to write) and pastes in his own blog without acknowledging the source. How do I survive when people ( who probably rank higher than my site on search engines) copy my post, make money with it and outshine me?

2face may be more popular than blackface... Yes ... But what's wrong with blackface asking him to acknowledge his efforts?

Only the person who wears the shoe knows where it pinches him
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by sylve11: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
ekems2017:

You even call on the wrong people to help you. Federal government indeed.

lwkmd grin grin cool
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by avaition042: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bros black face you no need dwell on this stealing of song thing for about 10yrs now...use this your energy write another song make e blow pass the stolen song
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by dododawa1: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
black face + FG =LOl
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by kingsmaila(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
This can not possibly be the only track you wrote if its the truth as claimed. Why haven't Black face written another song that will supersede African Queen. My advise, please let peace reign as the track is already out dated.
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by mjay4luv(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Black face, come make I sign u. Maybe u fit blow...
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by tomiee(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
truth is 2face is a legend and i dont give a f_ck about black-face. but if 2face stole the song, there is no crime in black-face asking for justice. its not a matter of who sang the song better or black-face is bitter, its a matter of theft.
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
emperorzz:
Some people when they see you run things, they will start complaining until the complaining go turn into shouting. Anytime they see you run things, they will continue shouting until the shouting turn to spiritual something, when people take advantage of their thing they will start thinking until the thinking make depression start to set in and makes them feel like outcast in the society they live in untill them loose them sense of belonging........sings Tubaba....Move on Black face.. Write another classic if really you wrote this one, and move on..we know you have it in you. i can still remember your role with The plantashun boyz, you use to kill it back then.

The emboldened is "traditional shouting"

Some people be acting like dem know it all, when everybody knows that people rise and fall. Some rise up again just to stand up tall, to be wiser and stronger. But no matter how much you learn, you cannot learn it all, you go only do your best because you no go fit do all.....if you want to criticize me, talk small small, cos you no holy pass my brother!

Your head dey dia walai! Na now I know say na blacky him bin sing the song for
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by willizaxx(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sweet nonsense news attention seeker

Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by codedthingzzzzz: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
i think this blackface guy needs to visit a psychiatric home...he is going mad
winkmart:

Blackface has no hands down over his fight with 2face over song theft has he still insists that 2Baba must be the one to apologize. Obviously, not satisfied with accusing the African Queen singer , Black face once again made his grouse known in a recent interview with HipTV.

The Singer who has continually faulted 2face for not acknowledging nor rewarding him for his role in writing African Queen, has said that he is not willing to let go of the accusations.

He also stated that the Federal Government is yet to institute an appropriate punishment for individuals who are involved in song theft.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/blackface-calls-on-federal-government.html
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by IBreakRules: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
keeps saying "he stole your song" like he hasn't stolen anything in his life. 2baba is just one sharp badt guy. go call ur police
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by AuroraB(f): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Make he write another one and sing naa cheesy
Warra headache cheesy
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by okenwaa(m): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
0b100100111:

It's not weed Bro! It's a bitter truth Tuface can't deny.
In sane society, do you know how much he will earn for material theft?
baba leave story....have you forgotten when he said psquare stole d concept behindd "DO ME" from him and he ran and used the same beat to voice "ERINMA" which Lata flopped////why is he not pursuing his case against psquare........the thing is that dude is a very bitter person,let him emulate Faze and wish Tubaba well and success will follow him.
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by Rotadbd: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Na wa oh... Nigeria Don suffer...
So no work for our FG again Na to dey track musical Thieves and Liars?? Deris God oo

JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP FOR BEAD MAKERS
CLICK HERE TO GET THE LINK
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by LeFreakSoChic(f): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
EmyLeo:
Frustration na bad thing ...

all dz #badblood can't get him near the fame he really craves for, even tuface sef don tire for yr matter bros...

#your brain just black join with your face undecided..learn how to be humble oga! and admit that tuface ain't your mate any longer...

Don't be ignorant. He was the most talented of the Plantashun Boiz trio.
Nature did not just favour him
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by Blessing008(f): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Many years past, still crying over spilt milk. You may never move forward as long as the past is that important
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by bejeria101(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Make una hold dis guy! E don start o.
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by mpowa(m): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Came:
This guy no mad oooo, him no wetin him dey yan, 2baba thief him song true true., but the evidence to take charge 2baba go hard, na him make 2baba no wan gree say na this guy get that song.... Africans no dey acknowledge person way write song for them unlike oyinbo people dem.
How are you so Sure 2baba stole, you dey there? How can you just listen to someone and just take side. This same blackface claimed wizkid stole Ojuelegba from him. They only steal songs that go an become super hit songs and leave with 'hard-lives', give a break.
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by cthia(f): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
winkmart:

ogbeni blackface go and get a life...others are busy with album...you are here sayin someone stole ur song...na only one song u get..Rubbish
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by mpowa(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Wallade:
blackface is sick? If he has such allegation against Tuface, he should engage his lawyers and take it to court rather than this ridiculous approach.
He actually wants the pity and relevance, he knows he can't get anything @ court
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by xtainchukwu(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Tuface should be careful before these mad and pained heart guy will kill him o... How many years how u still talking about music theft . sing another one now and make it a hit..... Chacoal face will u Kip kwayet
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
This guy has finally run mad grin
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by Agbalanze(m): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Thank God 2baba stole the song, if not, that song would have been wack and wouldn't have won any thing if done by blackface.
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by mpowa(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
pablobellins:
That "one" song made tuface who he is today.
It's a lie. That one song did not make Tuface, if he did not sing African queen and he sang all other songs he'll still end up a legend. All the one song wonders where are they today?

If blackface even sing the song himself he'll still not blow, he's destined not to.
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by sermming: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Blackface you need total deliverance

Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by mpowa(m): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
bigtt76:
Another Majek Fashek loading grin
Pls don't insult Majek Fashek o!, he was a legend and a great musical icon, 'Igbo' & drugs aside.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools / Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid / John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.