Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft (36846 Views)

Blackface Sues 2face Over Song Theft / Blackface Calls Out 2face Idibia For Official War / Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by anigold(m): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
0b100100111:

You wouldn't want to imagine how it feels seeing your work go global without being acknowledged
The only sensible comments so far. It's easy to insult blackface for complaining about his song theft,imagine Mark Zukerberg stole the Facebook idea from you and he is worth 56Billion dollars While you struggling to survive.. No matter what tuface could have carried blackface along the lather of Entertainment industry success,every body cant all sing in the industry.. Song thefts is not even a crime in Nigeria but in places like US am sure tubaba would be paying through his nose.. Africans should learn to acknowledge and appreciate originality ,its not easy to write a hit song.. stop insulting blackface

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by israelmao(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
It's not only black face you have you also have black stomach and mind.
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by Aragon: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
yanabasee:
Even if he was the one who wrote the song... what will make him think he'd made it the way 2face made it? And he doesn't even have the voice...

Not good enough!
It's his intellectual property. The fact that we like 2face doesn't mean we should run away from the truth. If it's Europe here, Blackface will get a lot of money from the song. I just wish they will settle this once and for all
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by greggng: 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
2baba pls help this dude with some cool money to rearrange his life. I saw him at lyta a popular hotel at gowon. Life is not easy for him. 2baba na wickedness dey worry u
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by francisbiz: 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Patrick33:
If we want to calculate the amount of pain this dude has....we'll run outta formulas

I don't just like blackface, but, he has been unrelenting in his claim. I have ignored him enough.

What if he is telling the truth. Intellectual-Property Theft is a very serious crime, just like plagiarism.
I have not heard 2face respond to the allegation.
Blachface is mad because we have refused to give him any benefit of doubt.
We should not forget the 'facebook' ownership battle, it would not have been a case in Nigeria because we like equity without clean hands.

2Face should speak and defend himself!
It's time to hear from 2face!
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by francisbiz: 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
moshood521:
Wariz diz 1 sayin again....
Since wen hm dan dea bring dis mata up....
Abi hm dan dea fink insyd houz...
Dea fink say na nly african queen mk 2baba blow.....
Oya tk ur music bak mk u go sing am...

This just like saying "na only kidnapping" make Evans blow?
Na you be 2face? Make 2face defend himself.
Stop trivializing everthing.
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by francisbiz: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
Came:
This guy no mad oooo, him no wetin him dey yan, 2baba thief him song true true., but the evidence to take charge 2baba go hard, na him make 2baba no wan gree say na this guy get that song.... Africans no dey acknowledge person way write song for them unlike oyinbo people dem.
The seems to be serious over this, 2face should speak out.
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by francisbiz: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Shut up black goat

He stole 1 song from you, i guess he stole his other 100 songs from other people ??

Poverty is not good for your brain
Is that your judgment?
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by Patrick33(m): 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
francisbiz:

I don't just like blackface, but, he has been unrelenting in his claim. I have ignored him enough.

What if he is telling the truth. Intellectual-Property Theft is a very serious crime, just like plagiarism.
I have not heard 2face respond to the allegation.
Blachface is mad because we have refused to give him any benefit of doubt.
We should not forget the 'facebook' ownership battle, it would not have been a case in Nigeria because we like equity without clean hands.

2Face should speak and defend himself!
It's time to hear from 2face!
bros...even if name me I for no talk....share 2face has told him to sue him to court? What more?
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by francisbiz: 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
ekems2017:
This guy for over 10yrs you are still crying for one song. Haba. Why not let go and write another song. That is why you are poor. You can't forget let alone forgive.
2face have release a dozen of songs since then and you are still on one spot.

You even call on the wrong people to help you. Federal government indeed.
Your judgment is a true reflection of your grammar!
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by Rozaytee: 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
Omo dis guy is broke and hungry oo...tuface abeg help ur nigga na abeg..b4 hunger kill am
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by francisbiz: 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Patrick33:
bros...even if name me I for no talk....share 2face has told him to sue him to court? What more?
Na today?
State governors say them no dey touch local govt allocation, any LGA chairman wey feel otherwise make him go court.
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by MrMoney007: 1:04am On Jul 25, 2017
ekems2017:
This guy for over 10yrs you are still crying for one song. Haba. Why not let go and write another song. That is why you are poor. You can't forget let alone forgive.
2face have release a dozen of songs since then and you are still on one spot.

You even call on the wrong people to help you. Federal government indeed.
You're saying trash, when ur man will be snatch, don't bother complaining because he's just one man.
If 2face actually stole his song, he should pay for his crime.
I wonder why everyone on nairaland is refusing to put themselves in this guy's shoe. hypocrites !
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by mpowa(m): 1:27am On Jul 25, 2017
MrMoney007:

You're saying trash, when ur man will be snatch, don't bother complaining because he's just one man.
I wonder why everyone on nairaland is refusing to put themselves in this guy's shoe. hypocrites !
Will that one song change his life? He won't even sing it successfully. It won't be a hit. 'hard-life' fit him, he should continue with that.
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by kbzee11(m): 2:55am On Jul 25, 2017
If person do something and dem no answer u, u no go rest... na wa Ooo !!!
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by davidif: 3:03am On Jul 25, 2017
This is why we call for strong property rights.
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by yanabasee(m): 7:29am On Jul 25, 2017
Aragon:

Not good enough!
It's his intellectual property. The fact that we like 2face doesn't mean we should run away from the truth. If it's Europe here, Blackface will get a lot of money from the song. I just wish they will settle this once and for all

soldierdollar:

As a blogger, I know how it pains when someone copies my post ( I labored to write) and pastes in his own blog without acknowledging the source. How do I survive when people ( who probably rank higher than my site on search engines) copy my post, make money with it and outshine me?

2face may be more popular than blackface... Yes ... But what's wrong with blackface asking him to acknowledge his efforts?

Only the person who wears the shoe knows where it pinches him

How sure are we that 2face actually stole his song, the fact that 2face is exhibiting maturity by keeping quiet doesn't mean he's guilty...

Again, if truly his song was actually stolen... I agree with ur stated points above that it should be treated in accordance with the laws governing it...
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by ekems2017(f): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Go and fight for him don't come here to look for who to channel your anger. Do you know if 2face have tried to make peace with him and he refuse. You should have ask when their problem started. Over ten years he can't forgive. Let him continue keeping it in his mind and let me see which mind he will use in thinking of another song.

MrMoney007:

Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by MrMoney007: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2017
ekems2017:
Go and fight for him don't come here to look for who to channel your anger. Do you know if 2face have tried to make peace with him and he refuse. You should have ask when their problem started. Over ten years he can't forgive. Let him continue keeping it in his mind and let me see which mind he will use in thinking of another song.

Another trash, an alleged offender or thief should humbly be on the begging part.
Maybe you are one of those that can steal someone else's hard work to remain relevant. crooks everywhere.
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by ekems2017(f): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2017
You are just pained. Maybe he is your brother. Go help him sue 2face. I dont need to be relevant with someone's work. How are you even sure 2face stole his work? Or is it because he has refuse to talk? Since he is the one that wrote the song as he claim why can't he write another one?
Am done replying to your comment. Good day.

MrMoney007:

Another trash, an alleged offender or thief should humbly be on the begging part.
Maybe you are one of those that can steal someone else's hard work to remain relevant. crooks everywhere.
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by pablobellins(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Excuse Me!!! What Made Tuface Who He Is Today Is "Consistency" N "Talent", Not African Queen Poo. If He Hadnt Released Hit Songs Back To Back, Nobody Would Even Remember African Queen Today. We've Had The Likes Of Style Plus, Tony Tetuila, Eedris, Lagbaja, 9ice, Olu Maintain, Dbanj Etc. Who's Songs Were Hit Banga's At Some Point,,, They Stopped Selling When They Couldnt Appeal The Audience Like They Used To. African Queen Or No African Queen, If Tuface Enters Your City Today, The Crowd Would Go Berserk In Excitement.
Even Blackface That Has Been Ranting Like A Demented Dog Doesnt Even Have An Outstanding Album To His Name, Tuface Has 6 Wavy Albums Or So. From Grass To Grass, To
Face To Face, The Unstoppable, The Ascension, Away And Beyond Plus Several Singles And International Collabos.
I Dnt Even Remember Any Of Blackfaces Single, Let Alone Album.
Blackface Is Only Jealous Of Tuface's Success, Ntin More.
THIS ONE WEAK ME

Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by pablobellins(m): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
mpowa:

It's a lie. That one song did not make Tuface, if he did not sing African queen and he sang all other songs he'll still end up a legend. All the one song wonders where are they today?

If blackface even sing the song himself he'll still not blow, he's destined not to.
IF BLACK FACE SEE THIS RIGHT NOW, HE WILL BE LIKE

Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by Aragon: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
yanabasee:

How sure are we that 2face actually stole his song, the fact that 2face is exhibiting maturity by keeping quiet doesn't mean he's guilty....

Everyone knows that Blackface was the Talented one when it comes to writing songs for their group "Plantashun Boys" so it' was never a secret
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by yanabasee(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Aragon:

Everyone knows that Blackface was the Talented one when it comes to writing songs for their group "Plantashun Boys" so it' was never a secret

i'm trying not to be judgmental... But was blackface the only song writer as at then? For all we know 2face must have bought it from another song writer and prolly make changes.... which must have been related to most of his written lyrics....

Again, it was a union. Anything the trio had was own by the three of them collectively...

We don't have draw conclusion until we hear from both sides!
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by Aragon: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
yanabasee:

i'm trying not to be judgmental... But was blackface the only song writer as at then? For all we know 2face must have bought it from another song writer and prolly make changes.... which must have been related to most of his written lyrics....

Again, it was a union. Anything the trio had was own by the three of them collectively...

We don't have draw conclusion until we hear from both sides!

I understand you quiet well! But in this particular case Blackface wrote "African Queen" They don't operate a secret society you know? There are friends around, producers, record company etc..everyone in the recording industry etc knows Blackface wrote that particular song, He even went ahead to sing another version (Reggae I think) just that it was not a hit like 2faces version. Sad that they couldn't settle this amicably. You have to also see it from Blackface point of view. 2Face is a Mega star raking in so much money all thanks to his Monster and biggest hit of all time "African Queen" yet his own career is nothing to write home about and no money coming in. In Europe here, he will make so much money from writing that song I guess that is why he does not want the matter to die.. He is still talented though, he just need a good manager to repackage his act and move from Reggae that he loves so much, Do the in-thing Afrobeat and do Colabo with all the new chaps.. Wizkid, Davido, Teckno, Olamide or even P-Square and Timaya , I guess they will Respect and work with him especially since he was one of the early guys that paved the way for them and he will blow before you know it
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by yanabasee(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Aragon:

I understand you quiet well! But in this particular case Blackface wrote "African Queen" They don't operate a secret society you know? There are friends around, producers, record company etc..everyone in the recording industry etc knows Blackface wrote that particular song, He even went ahead to sing another version (Reggae I think) just that it was not a hit like 2faces version. Sad that they couldn't settle this amicably. You have to also see it from Blackface point of view. 2Face is a Mega star raking in so much money all thanks to his Monster and biggest hit of all time "African Queen" yet his own career is nothing to write home about and no money coming in. In Europe here, he will make so much money from writing that song I guess that is why he does not want the matter to die.. He is still talented though, he just need a good manager to repackage his act and move from Reggae that he loves so much, Do the in-thing Afrobeat and do Colabo with all the new chaps.. Wizkid, Davido, Teckno, Olamide or even P-Square and Timaya , I guess they will Respect and work with him especially since he was one of the early guys that paved the way for them and he will blow before you know it

You're being conclusive like you're 100% sure that 2face did steal the song for real...

I'll only believe this when tuface consent to it...and when court affirm him as being guilty...
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by MrMoney007: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
ekems2017:
You are just pained. Maybe he is your brother. Go help him sue 2face. I dont need to be relevant with someone's work. How are you even sure 2face stole his work? Or is it because he has refuse to talk? Since he is the one that wrote the song as he claim why can't he write another one?
Am done replying to your comment. Good day.

You did well by replying, but you sound unwell not to know the meaning of 'allege'
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by Aragon: 2:13am On Jul 26, 2017
yanabasee:

You're being conclusive like you're 100% sure that 2face did steal the song for real...

I'll only believe this when tuface consent to it...and when court affirm him as being guilty...

I guess everyone has to Confess with their own mouth that they did something wrong before you believe, that's how the world operates right? I took my time to explain stuff to you but I guess 2Face has to tell you with his own mouth right? The fact that Blackface went ahead to sing the Song is not enough reason to you that he owns it. Well I like 2Face maybe even more than you, but am also into Entertainment and know how it works. Please feel free to believe whatever.

Ps: By the way, I never said or implied that 2FACE stole anything. I just said Blackface wrote " African Queen" Everybody in the industry knows that and not one single person denies that FACT! Take care
Re: Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft by yanabasee(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Aragon:

I guess everyone has to Confess with their own mouth that they did something wrong before you believe, that's how the world operates right? I took my time to explain stuff to you but I guess 2Face has to tell you with his own mouth right? The fact that Blackface went ahead to sing the Song is not enough reason to you that he owns it. Well I like 2Face maybe even more than you, but am also into Entertainment and know how it works. Please feel free to believe whatever.

Ps: By the way, I never said or implied that 2FACE stole anything. I just said Blackface wrote " African Queen" Everybody in the industry knows that and not one single person denies that FACT! Take care

You didn't imply directly and so in means ADUMBRATION... You adumbrated when you said blackface wrote the song but it was originally released by 2face and Blackface wasn't given his due recognition.

Your points are salient but it shouldn't be conclusive..

In a simple term, all I am saying is that We know the truth behind everything but we don't have to be the judge...

Regards!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools / John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) / ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.