Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Why We Permitted Kanu’s Rally In Port Harcourt ~police PRO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Permitted Kanu’s Rally In Port Harcourt ~police PRO (3151 Views)

I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge / Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement / "Samuel Ortom Is A Failed & Drowning Governor" - Police PRO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why We Permitted Kanu’s Rally In Port Harcourt ~police PRO by GodIsBiafran: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Port Harcourt you mean Igweocha - bonafide Igbo land. We don't need permission for rally in Onitsha so why do we need one in Igweocha?!

Zoological fools!
Re: Why We Permitted Kanu’s Rally In Port Harcourt ~police PRO by GodIsBiafran: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
drake2000x:
My uncle is a DPO in Obigbo. He said initially the plan was to disrupt the rally but when they saw the almost half a million crowd and foreign media attached to them mostly Israeli media suspected to decoyed Mossad Agents with powerful real-time camera to stream live to their foreign stations, they changed their mind and took off. He said there was no way 50 police men they had or even 500 would have stopped them.

YET zoogerians will tell you Port Harcourt Igweocha is NOT Biafra land - the zoo MUST fall.
Re: Why We Permitted Kanu’s Rally In Port Harcourt ~police PRO by durasome(m): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2017
zooster:

Ur own mumu will never do. It is the court that will give such an order. After they will say IPOB ar illiterates. Keep disgracing urself here. Like president like citizen; abhorrers of rule of law.
.Ur greedy fool that doesn't even know what you want, there will be no reasonable person who would follow this kanu fool except the likes of you who would Not look for something meaningful and productive doing except to call for Biafra that you think would pay you monthly salaries even when you are doing nothing, am just laughing because this very Nigeria which you idiots call all sorts of name will be a million times better than the Biafra if it eventually come, I keep asking myself every now and then WHO WIll LEAD in this Biafra if it comes ?is it Nnamdi kalu who has no track record of anything who can't even manage a family very well remember they arrested him with a young girl in a hotel,but this same kanu is married,so you see.listen and watch his actions and utterances it sounds like someone who has no hope again but is bent on leading as many gullible ones as possible to their destruction. I pray for a better Nigeria devoid of these present days corrupt rulers and citizens and not any Bullshit Biafra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Wike And Ameachi In The Same Chopper. / Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Bursted / Meaning Of The Symbols On The Flag Of The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.