Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) (4500 Views)

Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) / Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / 2 Black Ladies Fight Shamelessly In Public, Strip Themselves Half Unclad (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by Ajasco222: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2017
A Hausa Man and a young guy got more than they bargained for after the duo were caught having anal sex in Iruekpen, Edo. They were stripped by residents who nabbed them before being paraded unclad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64xljszuqNY

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/gay-man-and-young-guy-caught-having.html

Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by iLoveConductor: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2017
Which kind wahala be dis
iLoveConductor:
Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2017
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by iLoveConductor: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Which kind wahala be dis
Are you a yoruba muslim?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by Baawaa(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2017
They should be jailed,because they had violated the law of the land grin grin grin
Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by madridguy(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2017
Nigerians with archaic way of dealing with issue. Why stripping them? To stop the act or what? Bunch of hypocrites.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2017

Nigerians

Hear me

Weda u lik it or not

in not more than
100yrs to come

Gay nd lesbianism will be legalized in dis country

D demon has entered
Nd contrary to wat u think

Tradition nd moral standard is not strong enough to fight dis principality

Only prayer can nd Christians ar too busy

Ask d Americans Weda they supported homosexuality

100 years ago

Mtchewww

YOU think demons are here to joke with you
You think is by stripping dem unclad

#Eco99#

5 Likes

Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by iLoveConductor: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2017
madridguy:
Nigerians with archaic way of dealing with issue. Why stripping them? To stop the act or what? Bunch of hypocrites.
Spotted. Are you are receiver or giver or both?

1 Like

Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by Fx55(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2017
madridguy:
Will you shut up! They should've been lynched in the first place. Parading them naked is a mere slap on the wrist.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by Sebastine1994(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2017
Why dont I still believe your ill conceived story even with picture
Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by madridguy(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2017
I am straight and not gay.

iLoveConductor:

Spotted. Are you are receiver of giver or both?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by Homeboiy: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2017
Hmmmm
Hausa people and gayism r bond
Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by iLoveConductor: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2017
madridguy:
I am straight and not gay.

Are you a yoruba muslim?

1 Like

Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by madridguy(m): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2017
I am Aba Jewish.

iLoveConductor:

Are you a yoruba muslim?
Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 24, 2017

Una neva see anything

#Eco99#

Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by iLoveConductor: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2017
madridguy:
I am Aba Jewish.

You're safe then. If you told me you're a yoruba Muslim, I would have asked whether from Obomoso or Osobo.

If you're from Osobo, you're safe but if from Obomoso, my dear, you'll definitely have a freshly harvested human skull in your pocket. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by Fx55(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2017
madridguy:
Will you shut up! They should've been lynched in the first place... Parading them naked is a mere slap on the wrist.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by Samirana360(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2017
and d young man is from where? shun tribalism
Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by madridguy(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2017
Are you Ipork yuut?

iLoveConductor:

You're safe then.
Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by iLoveConductor: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2017
madridguy:
Are you IPOB youth?

Sure. Proudly Biafran. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by Ajasco222: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by Kamelot77(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2017
don't knw wat dis pple dey enjoy in muscle Vs muscle
Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by GavelSlam: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Africans have a long way to go.

There are a few salient issues here :

Age of the actors - the young Edo boy if above 18, which he likely is, can consent to intercourse. More than likely the Hausa is an adult.

Was it a case of rape?

It doesn't look like it.

Should they be manhandled for their choice? I don't think so.

Why does the law say on issues bordering on Gay matters? They can be jailed up to 14 years.

If those who found thought they had committed a crime they should have reported to the correct authorities.

Lynching and making a public show of it does nothing but portray us as primitive and bestial.

With the advent of the Internet and wide international travel of many Nigerians, I can only laugh, knowing that we would succumb to this practice sooner or later.

In as much as I am a straight man, I know it is wrong for us to deal with 2 grown adults who do not need our permission in such dealings.

Shame on all those who've inflicted harm on those men.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by Ehinmola(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ajasco222:
A Hausa Man and a young guy got more than they bargained for after the duo were caught having anal sex in Iruekpen, Edo. They were stripped by residents who nabbed them before being paraded unclad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64xljszuqNY

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/gay-man-and-young-guy-caught-having.html

. Not suprise in the first instance. If an hausa man can bang a cow then watch them horror as they bang fellow man. Stripping them is not the solution,rather they should be jailed and banished from the territory of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man And Young Guy Caught Having Anal Sex In Edo Paraded Unclad (Pics, Video) by Onyenna(m): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
....WADAPHUCK!!....
.....Just take them to that Olosho Correctional facility and have them banged to their senses!! ...

(1) (Reply)

Is True, Emmanuela Of Mark Angel Comedy Really Pregnant? / Man Caught With Butchered Parts Of A Lady He Slept With.graphic Photos And Video / He Died While Trying To Rape An Alligator!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.