Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed (20579 Views)

What If Am Not Pre-selected For N-power, What Will I Do? / Message I Received From N-power What Does It Mean? / N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by Olalekanbanky1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
HolyCraig:

Another pipe dream...

No be by force to believe.... Pessimists
Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by boxypane(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
HolyCraig:

Another pipe dream...
you see your life outside.
Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by boxypane(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
HolyCraig:

Another pipe dream...
you see your life outside.
Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by ioreth69(f): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
centboy123456:
N power dis N power that pls can someone tell me d meaning of dis N power self
but u apply abi,mtcheeew
Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by greggng: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
rita25:
We that wrote the test we never get any response......Pls any idea as to why?

Rita this place is not the right place for ur question. I am amongst the 2016 beneficiaries. I will suggest you visit npower official facebook page to read their update every time they ve new post up there. To answer your question you will receive an sms to write ur test if ur bvn matches ur name, same way is in ur npower profile and bank details. However if ur test is approaching and u didn't get sms, try loging in on that day, chances re that network issues might be responsible for inability to sms. During the 2016 set, I didn't get an sms but I made sure I know the exact date for the test with respect to my chosen program. I just logged in and do my test . I have read on npower facebook page were they are asking those that didn't get sms on their test day to drop their reference number in a format they want it. A lot of people will not be chosen due to their inability to read and follow instructions on their facebook portals. They ve twiitter account and even have nairaland account. But I prefer their facebook cos they post lots of vital info up their. I can always assist u in my small way. Pls becareful whom you ask for any help to avoid been a scam victim. Once again there is no help you re looking for with respect to npower that you cannot find on their official facebook page.

1 Like

Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by ekele99(m): 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by centboy123456(m): 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
ioreth69:
but u apply abi,mtcheeew

I no know d meaning dan I go go apply abeg make sense fall on u

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Working In The UN / Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview / 5 Job Hunting Mistakes You Should Avoid In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.