Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue (28170 Views)

Joke Silva Shares Family Photos To Wish Husband Happy Father's Day / Tonto Dikeh Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue In South African (photos) / Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by olayiwola4u(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jeus:
Veteran Nollywood Actress, Joke Silva took a picture with the Great Nelson Mandela Statue in South Africa.

Joke Silva is currently having a short vacation in South Africa.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/joke-silva-poses-with-nelson-mandela.html

what a great statue for great man!

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
pepemendy:
abi sango wan kill diz one ni

Sango knows better than to try
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by merits(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Mandela fall on you,madam.
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by SLYinSKY: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
NICE TAKE

Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This woman like better thing sha.

Unfortunately if her husband dies, not even a mini statue will be erected in his honour in their village.
I pity yo being​ !
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by olayiwola4u(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
Omagzee:
How is this news now? Where were you when I was taking photos with that statue at Agege pen cinema?

Oya photographers, this is for you o. Don't you dare open the link if you are not a photographer

http://www.fototech.com.ng/check-dsrlmirroless-cameras-shutter-count/

join Amazing Pictures to see daily surprising pictures https://web./1791100860907335/

I believe it will help your website.
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
olayiwola4u:

join Amazing Pictures to see daily surprising pictures https://web./1791100860907335/

I believe it will help your website.

Roger that, off I go
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Who her picture epp? Can it bring back our president?
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by IGBOyoruHausa: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by Rotadbd: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
shakyum12:
David and Goliath grin grin
you dey mind... #biblestories
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by IGBOyoruHausa: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
The best Moi-Moi ever, just try it

Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by oyoofong(m): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
GIANT AND DWARF-AJOKE shocked
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by BiggyBamBam: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Some people posed with the real Mandela in flesh
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by madjune(m): 4:00am On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This woman like better thing sha.

Unfortunately if her husband dies, not even a mini statue will be erected in his honour in their village.

This guy, your bad mouth is out of this world.
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by preccy69(f): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2017
obaival:
We pose with Mandela, she's posing with a status
you can't even spell statue
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by obaival(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2017
preccy69:
you can't even spell statue
Error typo but u ar fast
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by preccy69(f): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
obaival:
Error typo but u ar fast
Lols,ok,how
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by Toks2008(m): 10:14am On Jul 26, 2017
chikk:
Hmmmmm.... So this one now is news eh? And front page worthy too? Hmmmm... Nairaland Na wa o

Nah Because nah Aunty Joke but me sef pose with am but who I be?

Maybe I go create thread for my own too come call lalasticlala...."Toks pose with Mandela statue"

Nairaland Frontpage these days...

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by chikk(f): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Toks2008:

Maybe I go create thread for my own too come call lalasticlala...."Toks pose with Mandela statue"

Lol, as much as lala likes snakes, I have a feeling an earthworm thread will hit frontpage before lala posts your pose with Mandela. Nairaland and eye service. I miss the days when frontpage topics were determined by how "hot" they were.
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by Toks2008(m): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
chikk:

Lol, as much as lala likes snakes, I have a feeling an earthworm thread will hit frontpage before lala posts your pose with Mandela. Nairaland and eye service. I miss the days when frontpage topics were determined by how "hot" they were.

The guy dey try Sha cos it's not easy...lalasticlala here and there...even for threads that are not worth reading...
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by chikk(f): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
Toks2008:

The guy dey try Sha cos it's not easy...lalasticlala here and there...even for threads that are not worth reading...

True, but the snake threads are too much on the front page abeg. Every single one of them hits front page. Anyway, I commend him and I want to believe seun now pays them well for their services. Used to be some data subscription token before, I heard
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by chikk(f): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Toks2008:

But u sef Oga u are tall o, chai... shocked
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by Toks2008(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
chikk:

True, but the snake threads are too much on the front page abeg. Every single one of them hits front page. Anyway, I commend him and I want to believe seun now pays them well for their services. Used to be some data subscription token before, I heard

Lol! data subscription ke habba!

I guess it a about passion first cos it's not easy moderating this type of huge forum.....and yes I'm tall...6ft 3inch
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by chikk(f): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
Toks2008:

Lol! data subscription ke habba!

I guess it a about passion first cos it's not easy moderating this type of huge forum.....and yes I'm tall...6ft 3inch

Jesu!! shocked shocked
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by Toks2008(m): 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
chikk:

Jesu!! shocked shocked

6.3 8s not too tall. what's yours? just curious
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by chikk(f): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
Toks2008:

6.3 8s not too tall. what's yours? just curious

Ehhh What's mine? Haba uncle, u want to disgrace me?? Anyway, you see how you measure in height against that Mandela statue, well, that'd be me against you. Picture it.

#your royal "highness"
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by Toks2008(m): 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
chikk:

Ehhh What's mine? Haba uncle, u want to disgrace me?? Anyway, you see how you measure in height against that Mandela statue, well, that'd be me against you. Picture it.

#your royal "highness"

But strangely enough I care less if my lady is as shirt as 4ft cos what matters to me is her curves and not height...in fact the shorter the sexier..strange but true.
Re: Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue by chikk(f): 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Toks2008:

But strangely enough I care less if my lady is as shirt as 4ft cos what matters to me is her curves and not height...in fact the shorter the sexier..strange but true.

#davidAndGolliath

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Slays In Red Swimsuits, Says Smell The Sea / Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere / Toyin Aimakhu's Valentine's Message To Seun Egbegbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.