Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere (28171 Views)

Uche Jumbo, Chioma Akpotha, Omoni Oboli & Ufuoma Mcdermott Pose With AY Makun / Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpotha, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma McDermott Show Their Backsides / Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by GistTeller: 4:19am On Jun 17, 2019
GistMore.com

Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Twinning with Omoni Oboli Looking all gorgeous for the premiere #TheBlingLagosians.
See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/omoni-oboli-and-ufuoma-mcdermott-rocks-matching-outfits-to-theblinglagosians

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by GistTeller: 4:20am On Jun 17, 2019

Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by itspzpics(m): 4:39am On Jun 17, 2019
Twinnnin

Celestial Church Choir Twerk For Church Elders During Sunday Service, Watch Video => HERE

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by sexycat: 5:45am On Jun 17, 2019
Nibo grin grin you better run for your life another Mavrodi in town.
Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by Unlimitk2(m): 6:58am On Jun 17, 2019
why is it that women legs are always bending

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by partnerbizz5(f): 7:15am On Jun 17, 2019
Unlimitk2:

It's intentional to give hour glass shape.
Women are obsessed with their looks and value beauty over intelligence.

Of course most men will pick beauty over brains.
--partnerbiz 2019.

25 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by Mariangeles(f): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2019
There's something unpleasant about their outfits to the sight ...
The colour choice is wrong for their skin tone, plus, there seem to be so much going on with the style and head gear undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by Mariangeles(f): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2019
partnerbizz5:

--partnerbiz 2019.

Stop typing rubbish !

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by boyue1: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2019
eeya, interesting...
Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by olassybaba: 8:30am On Jun 17, 2019
That's nice
Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by Saltoflife: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2019
I wasn't invited oo... chai

I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now
Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by Benekruku(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2019
Am just having a feeling Ubi Franklin will impregnate any one of this two in months time.
Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by mosho2good: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2019
Proposing to a lady in her 30s is not an Engagement, it is a rescue mission!��������

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 17, 2019
Mariangeles:
The colour choice is wrong for their skin tone, plus, there seem to be so much going on with the style and head gear undecided
Really? I didn't notice. All I noticed are a pair of beautiful, decently dressed, melanated women.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by sexymoma(f): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2019
Omoni wey nor sabi write movie..
Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by Olorunnim: 8:48am On Jun 17, 2019
partnerbizz5:

--partnerbiz 2019.

Most men will and then they wouldn't be able to tell an intelligent joke the woman wouldn't just understand,I can't try it Seeing that my grandfather doesn't tell intelligent jokes anymore, but you wouldn't understand would you.
Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by Lonelypacifist6: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2019
Olorunnim:
Most men will and then they wouldn't be able to tell an intelligent joke the woman wouldn't just understand,I can't try it Seeing that my grandfather doesn't tell intelligent jokes anymore, but you wouldn't understand would you.
I saw what you did there, I'm Grinning
Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by Kingbenn(m): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2019
Saltoflife:
I wasn't invited oo... chai

I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now
have been trying to send you a mail since but it's not going, please drop your WhatsApp contact or better still lemme drop mine if you don't wanna drop yours . 08063356600
Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by Kingbenn(m): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2019
lovely women with good body and shape, my future wife must have that shape even if she give birth to 11, I hate pot bellies with passion
Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by Goovo(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2019
Unlimitk2:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by ogaJona(m): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2019
cougars of nollywood
Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by Tedpgrass: 9:42am On Jun 17, 2019
Mariangeles:

Me likey...
It's theme is in keeping with the occasion.
It's blingy without being ostentatious like Cee-C.
They smile with good poise and great physique
The headgear is a little interesting but you need to have a conversation anyway..

Just like the pink in Teddy A's outfit makes me wonder a little.

Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by Tedpgrass: 9:43am On Jun 17, 2019
Kingbenn:
lovely women with good body and shape, my future wife must have that shape even if she give birth to 11, I hate pot bellies with passion

Same applies to you sir...
Avoid the beer belly

smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by Saltoflife: 9:50am On Jun 17, 2019
Kingbenn:
have been trying to send you a mail since but it's not going, please drop your WhatsApp contact or better still lemme drop mine if you don't wanna drop yours . 08063356600
Mine was on my signature but I've copied urs and added you
Re: Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere by Mariangeles(f): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2019
Tedpgrass:

Me likey...
It's theme is in keeping with the occasion.
It's blingy without being ostentatious like Cee-C.
They smile with good poise and great physique
The headgear is a little interesting but you need to have a conversation anyway..

Just like the pink in Teddy A's outfit makes me wonder a little.

OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Betty Irabor Celebrates Her 64th Birthday (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu's Valentine's Message To Seun Egbegbe / Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.