Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations (2349 Views)

Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State / Peter Obi Blames Agitations On Poverty, Hunger / Biafra: Nigeria Will Defeat Separatist Agitations, Says US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by boluwatife66(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
The German Ambassador to Nigeria,
Bernhard Schlagheck, says his
country will support a more united
and prosperous Nigeria devoid of
wrangling.
Mr. Schlagheck spoke during an
interactive session with the
leadership of the Enugu State
Chapter of Ohaneze Ndigbo, the apex
Igbo socio-cultural organisation, in
Enugu on Monday.
The ambassador also said the
Federal Republic of Germany had
confidence in Nigeria’s ability to deal
decently with the call for the
restructuring of the country for a
more equitable nation.
He, therefore, advised all parties to
respect the constitution and territorial
integrity of the country.
“We are very much interested in
seeing a decent constitutional
process and plead with all
stakeholders to respect the Nigerian
Constitution and territorial integrity.
“I am quite confident that the
Nigerian people and their
representatives in the parliament will
take appropriate steps to make the
restructuring process successful for
the people of Nigeria.
“Let all stakeholders abide by the
constitution and bring in what they
have to say in the discussion
process and make Nigeria better,
prosperous and more successful.”
Mr. Schlagheck said his country was
concerned about the effects of the
agitations in parts of the country on
future elections.
Responding, Chiedozie Ogbonnia, the
president of the state chapter of
Ohaneze Ndigbo, said the agitations
from the South-East arose out of the
feeling of marginalisation.
Mr. Ogbonnia said the main purpose
for the agitation was to secure a
better condition for the people of the
area in a united Nigeria.
He said the clamour for the
restructuring of the country had
become a national discourse and
imperative to give all sections of the
country equal sense of belonging.
According to him, it is the hope of all
Nigerians that all issues relating to
the restructuring of the country are
sorted out before the 2019 general
elections.
Mr. Ogbonnia said the zone was
working with other regions of the
country to ensure a process that
would keep intact the unity of the
country.
He said the current administration at
the Federal level was a product of
the yearnings for change by
Nigerians, adding that much needed
to be done to keep the people
together.
“The type of federation we run in
Nigeria is not like others elsewhere
in the world. We have to do away
with the feelings of injustice in the
country,” Mr. Ogbonnia said.
(NAN) www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/237979-respect-nigerias-constitution-territorial-integrity-germany-tells-igbo-others.html
Re: Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by TheKingdom: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
So the ambassador is still very vague LOL. Can they tell us why Britain left the EU? Nonense

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by SegunAdewole: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
He is an Ambassador to zoogeria, are you supposed to expect him to support disintegration of the zoo even he personal feels so?

Why zoogerians mumu like this. grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by mubrix(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nigeri crya's foundation is shaking honestly.. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by boluwatife66(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Why are you guys always like this? is it ignorance or sheer misinterpretation... EU is like the AU, why are u comparing it with a country? besides apart from wanting out of the EU or the UA, a member nation can be suspended from the union, but in this case, can Nigeria suspend the Igbo nation, the Yoruba nation or the Hausa nation? this is the difference bro

1 Like

Re: Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by boluwatife66(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
SegunAdewole:
He is an Ambassador to zoogeria, are you supposed to expect him to support disintegration of the zoo even he personal feels so?

To you Nigeria is a zoo right? then what nationality are you? I mean a recognized nation. not some phantom vague Biafra republic. if you still fill Nigeria in any of your official documents and you call it a zoo, then am sorry you are an animal in the zoo and you need help ASAP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by DerideGull(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
SegunAdewole:

I would ask the ambassador of Germany to allow his country to form united country with France just for ten years and tell me what the picture looks like. I really do not understand the beef about one or more ethnic nationalities opting out of the cesspit called Nigeria? Where was the ambassador of Germany when countries such as USSR, Czechoslovakia and end even Yugoslavia disintegrated. I can resolutely say that ethnic nationalities pretentiously staying together in the colonial contraption called Nigeria is everlasting curse. These dumbass Europeans have never had anything good for Africans. They will always support the route to darkness which is favored by dimwitted Africans.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by DerideGull(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by satelliteDISH(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls for Live Debate with Nigerian Intellectuals. He has sent message to Channels TV to organize all Nigerian best professors who are for One Nigeria to challenge him, only him on llve debate. He gave this condition to Channels TV, it must be transparent show and the program must be LIVE for all Nigerians to see real time without editing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by OreMI22: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Those that want the Germans to use the idiotic phrase "indivisible, non-negotiable, non-temperamental, untouchable, Unbreakable, non-divisible" etc must be crying right now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is a polite way of saying go give everyone in your country equal rights and let this go away or else....our hand no dey. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. One less country that will supply arms or pilots to Nigeria as in 1967. grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by boluwatife66(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
OreMI22:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Those that want the Germans to use the idiotic phrase "indivisible, non-negotiable, non-temperamental, untouchable, Unbreakable, non-divisible" etc must be crying right now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is a polite way of saying go give everyone in your country equal rights and let this go away or else....our hand no dey. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. One less country that will supply arms or pilots to Nigeria as in 1967. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, bros pack well o...are you seriously rooting for war in this your agitation like seriously? you funny die, not that am against your agitation I swear by the son of Mary I am not, but I hate the way you guys see everybody as enemies. sincerely I am against the current system of Nigeria and her structure and I would have preferred an independent state if that was a choice, but lo and behold its not a choice yet....
Re: Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by CltrAltDel: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
In Biafrains words....some people from the other side will commit suicide today with this news grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5658468_img20170715165139_jpegeb04fc7cb5a2d6ef10193673f53abaaa
Re: Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by AZeD1(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
DerideGull:

I would ask the ambassador of Germany to allow his country to form united country with France just for ten years and tell me what the picture looks like. I really do not understand the beef about one or more ethnic nationalities opting out of the cesspit called Nigeria? Where was the ambassador of Germany when countries such as USSR, Czechoslovakia and end even Yugoslavia disintegrated. I can resolutely say that ethnic nationalities pretentiously staying together in the colonial contraption called Nigeria is everlasting curse. These dumbass Europeans have never had anything good for Africans. They will always support the route to darkness which is favored by dimwitted Africans.
Almost every country in the world has a secessionist group fighting for independence, it would be suicidal for any country to openly support a secessionist group. For all the talk of the right to self independence in the UN Charter, neither the UN or the EU has been able to help the Catalan nation secure a referendum in Spain.

If IPOD thinks any nation will openly come out and support Biafra, then they are on a long thing.

The Bavarians want to leave Germany. Also note that the German constitution doesn't allow for secession.

https://www.rt.com/news/396600-bavaria-independence-germany-poll/
Re: Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by OreMI22: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
boluwatife66:
Lol, bros pack well o...are you seriously rooting for war in this your agitation like seriously? you funny die, not that am against your agitation I swear by the son of Mary I am not, but I hate the way you guys see everybody as enemies. sincerely I am against the current system of Nigeria and her structure and I would have preferred an independent state if that was a choice, but lo and behold its not a choice yet....

The zoo media and the Fulani can twist any statement by foreign dignitaries saying Nigerians should amicably live in peace to mean Igbos should submit to repression and oppression. Instead of the proper meaning of "Please find out what is making Igbos to desire Biafra and address it for the sake of peace in Nigeria".

The same way Fulani sons twist our demand for a referendum which has been held in too many decent countries around the world to determine issues of independence as a call for war.

Anyhow, you might want to know this generation is willing to fight you for our freedom if it is absolutely required. We are only following due process so that the entire world can bear witness that Nigeria is the aggressor and not Biafra when the time comes. But we are not afraid of that time. Infact, Many truly wish we are at that stage already. But we shall take time to exhaust all legal means first.

3 Likes

Re: Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 25, 2017
satelliteDISH:
Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls for Live Debate with Nigerian Intellectuals. He has sent message to Channels TV to organize all Nigerian best professors who are for One Nigeria to challenge him, only him on llve debate. He gave this condition to Channels TV, it must be transparent show and the program must be LIVE for all Nigerians to see real time without editing
Which self respecting sane man will sit and debate a lunatic?
Re: Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by chiagozien(m): 12:31am On Jul 25, 2017
Where your money dey that is where you mind also dey.and again he is ambassador to the zoo called nigeria,what do you expect him to say.if you want to get oil money just tell the zoo zombies what they want to hear and get your own share.

1 Like

Re: Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by ofai: 3:04am On Jul 25, 2017
OP is now prayerfully quoting Germany to see if it would discourage the biafran agitation. Lol....You no fit quote obj, gowon buhari abi Osinbajo again?

If you read the German ambassador well and you were able to catch his clause on Nigeria unity, you will know that the Nigeria you are in is finished.
Re: Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by deomelo: 3:08am On Jul 25, 2017
I guess Germans don't give a shitty about ipob villagers.

Ndo. grin grin
Re: Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by ofai: 3:19am On Jul 25, 2017
deomelo:
I guess Germans don't give a shitty about ipob villagers.

Ndo. grin grin

Chai....Biafra matter still dey pain you. I hope the German diplomacy will help soothen your pain....
Re: Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by Guestlander: 3:46am On Jul 25, 2017
boluwatife66:
Why are you guys always like this? is it ignorance or sheer misinterpretation... EU is like the AU, why are u comparing it with a country? besides apart from wanting out of the EU or the UA, a member nation can be suspended from the union, but in this case, can Nigeria suspend the Igbo nation, the Yoruba nation or the Hausa nation? this is the difference bro

I'm tired of these Igbos. They don't seem to have a good grasp of what they are agitating for.
Re: Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by Sanchez01: 4:36am On Jul 25, 2017
TheKingdom:
So the ambassador is still very vague LOL. Can they tell us why Britain left the EU? Nonense
The EU is not a country. Its model is similar to a confederate state which clearly does not exist.

See it this way, the European Union is similar to the ECOWAS but more complex. Any country can pull out. The same does not necessarily apply to countries who feel they can secede when they feel like.

You guys should honestly stop comparing certain practices with your quest. They are not even closely related.
Re: Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by Sanchez01: 4:42am On Jul 25, 2017
OreMI22:

The zoo media and the Fulani can twist any statement by foreign dignitaries saying Nigerians should amicably live in peace to mean Igbos should submit to repression and oppression. Instead of the proper meaning of "Please find out what is making Igbos to desire Biafra and address it for the sake of peace in Nigeria".
Could you please explain how Igbos are actually oppressed in Nigeria and others are treated better in such areas?

The same way Fulani sons twist our demand for a referendum which has been held in too many decent countries around the world to determine issues of independence as a call for war.
Your demand was never twisted. It was taken head on from catch words and phrases such as 'the zoo must fall' among many other derogatory cum unprintable names.

Anyhow, you might want to know this generation is willing to fight you for our freedom if it is absolutely required. We are only following due process so that the entire world can bear witness that Nigeria is the aggressor and not Biafra when the time comes. But we are not afraid of that time. Infact, Many truly wish we are at that stage already. But we shall take time to exhaust all legal means first.
Oh! You're bragging about another war again? I just hope a more intelligent man than Ojukwu would lead the fore this time, else, this one, God forbid, would not last a week.
Re: Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations by boluwatife66(m): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
ofai:
OP is now prayerfully quoting Germany to see if it would discourage the biafran agitation. Lol....You no fit quote obj, gowon buhari abi Osinbajo again?

If you read the German ambassador well and you were able to catch his clause on Nigeria unity, you will know that the Nigeria you are in is finished.
You guys are finished... what has me posting this got to do with asking you not to leave? I for one want a divided Nigeria, but only when its right. Igbo's should stop deluding themselves not everyone who doesn't subscribe to your pattern of hatred towards other tribes is against you. If you must get your independent state, stop hating on us and stop calling us names, start building bridges. Tell me one or two politician from your region that is as vocal as FFK or Fayose, yet you guys claimed u are no cowards? look at the rate at which your leaders are defecting to APC and you will see who the real cowards are.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And Abba Kyari In New NNPC Scandal / Fact-checking GEJ On His Electoral Promises Then In 2011 / Once Again Saraki Is A Step Ahead Of Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.