Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe (8806 Views)

Thousands Of Brand New Adult And Childrens Boxers, Shirts, Panties, Bras, Towels, Singlets, Briefs, V-necks & Round-necks, Socks Etc(ralph Lauren & Hanes) / Wholesale Lot Of Designer Polo Shirts And Tshirts.Abercrombie,Ralph Lauren,hco / Original Mens Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe by KMVBO(m): 9:13am On Feb 07, 2010
Original Polo T-shirt from Ralph Lauren
From Ireland. Direct from Polo shop
Email for pictures (babatundeadekoya@msn.com)
I' ll be in 9ja on thursday 11/2, drop ur numder i'll call u on friday
Price 10k naira each.
Re: Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 07, 2010
you mean from China?!
how can anyone certify that they are genuine and not the top quality fake ones that hail from China.
shall people take your word for it just because YOU say they come from Europe?
Re: Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe by madlady(f): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2010
^^^^

I agree with you.
Re: Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe by KMVBO(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2010
@Mrbrown. Thank you, dont you know genuine one when you see it?. These are genuine products for those who have class and can afford it. These items come with RL bag, label and price tag.
Re: Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe by MrCrackles(m): 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2010
KMVBO:

@Mrbrown. Thank you, dont you know genuine one when you see it?. These are genuine products for those who have class and can afford it. These items come with RL bag, label and price tag.
And that is sufficient enough to justify they are genuine?
My friend post a picture here and i will tell you if your products are fake or authentic. . . .
Re: Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe by KMVBO(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2010
Serious buyer only
Re: Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe by KMVBO(m): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2010
@Mrcrackles, I cant post it here it's says it too large,send your email and i'll post it to u. Thank u
Re: Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2010
KMVBO:

man i have lived in China long enough to know AND SEE that they can make any fake item of clothing. ANYTHING!!!

you are definitely in the wrong league bro!!!!!!
EVERY TOP FAKE ITEM OF CLOTHING COMING FROM CHINA COMES WITH RL BAG, TAG AND TAG PRICE TAG.

what do you take the chinese for, amateurs?!

just go on ebay and do a search for your same item, everything that comes up is a fake!
Re: Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe by KMVBO(m): 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2010
Mrbrown.Omo i tell u, i having seen a fake one and i dont deal with fake items, i get my stuffs direct from RL Store.
Mr am here to do genuine business and if you are less busy pls look for something else to do. You are not even interested in buying, 'cause i asked for your email address so i can post the pictures. I can see u are not a serious buyer.
Re: Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2010
KMVBO:

Mrbrown.Omo i tell u, i having seen a fake one and i dont deal with fake items, i get my stuffs direct from RL Store.
Mr am here to do genuine business and if you are less busy pls look for something else to do. You are not even interested in buying, 'cause i asked for your email address so i can post the pictures. I can see u are not a serious buyer.

what the hell are you talking about?!

ok let me understand you clearly. . . . . . . you buy the stuff in Europe, pay taxes, ship it to Nigeria and sell it at a cheap price out of your car boot?! anyway i wish you all the best with your "genuine" product. . . . . . . . . unless they were stolen goods.

btw any smart business man out there would know that with the price of the dollar falling, the best place to even buy GENUINE RL, would be in the US. . . . . . . . but thats GENUINE RL i am talking about!
Re: Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2010
Why RL tee shirts?

Why not RL jeans, polo's, sport shirts, shoes etc?
Those will sell faster than your tees.

BTW, hope they come in the customary RL blue box packaging?
That's one little way to show potential buyers you're selling the real stuff.

I'm an RL freak and just thought i'd drop my 2 cents.
Re: Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2010
so much fake out there, its unbelievable, here is some help:

http://reviews.ebay.com/HOW-TO-SPOT-A-FAKE-POLO-RALPH-LAUREN-SHIRT_W0QQugidZ10000000002838218

http://reviews.ebay.co.uk/REAL-and-FAKE-Ralph-Lauren-Polo-Whats-The-Difference_W0QQugidZ10000000001888159

ps:anyone selling cheap give away RL either got them from China or they "fell out of a truck".
knew a guy who bought a RL polo from a market in the UK only to realize 6months later that it was a fake.
Re: Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe by r231(m): 3:26am On Feb 08, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

man i have lived in China long enough to know AND SEE that they can make any fake item of clothing. ANYTHING!!!

you are definitely in the wrong league bro!!!!!!
EVERY TOP FAKE ITEM OF CLOTHING COMING FROM CHINA COMES WITH RL BAG, TAG AND TAG PRICE TAG.

what do you take the chinese for, amateurs?!

just go on ebay and do a search for your same item, everything that comes up is a fake!

true
Re: Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe by mbulela: 4:23am On Feb 08, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

what the hell are you talking about?!

ok let me understand you clearly. . . . . . . you buy the stuff in Europe, pay taxes, ship it to Nigeria and sell it at a cheap price out of your car boot?! anyway i wish you all the best with your "genuine" product. . . . . . . . . unless they were stolen goods.

btw any smart business man out there would know that with the price of the dollar falling, the best place to even buy GENUINE RL, would be in the US. . . . . . . . but thats GENUINE RL i am talking about!
very very true
Re: Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe by madlady(f): 7:36am On Feb 08, 2010
@Poster,

I am really GENUINELY interested in your products, I have a friend coming to Lagos in 2 weeks time so if your stock really is Kosher he would like to deal.

I had no idea you could buy GENUINE RL products on the secondary market.

PLEASE COULD YOU DOWN SIZE YOUR PHOTOS, it's very easy to do, then post pictures hear, if they look like the REAL DEAL I will mail you.

Hold on, are you in the UK?
Re: Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe by Gaiyalo: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2010
You guys should allow Mr. Brown to sell his goods in PEACE. It's not a do or die affair. If you claim to Know Original from fake then you should be able to spot the difference before paying for them. Pure beef!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe by KMVBO(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2010
@Gaiyalo. THANK YOU, that's why i stop replying them and nobi by force. Na wahala them put themself.Na lie na lie when na true go pass, na lie then go talk.
Re: Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2010
Gaiyalo:

You guys should allow Mr. Brown to sell his goods in PEACE. It's not a do or die affair. If you claim to Know Original from fake then you should be able to spot the difference before paying for them. Pure beef!!!!!!!!!!

pls dont misunderstand the thread, MRBROWN is only warning people that they might be fake like the zillion of stuff sold on market streets or car boot all over the world.
i may know how to spot the real thing from the fake but many dont and therefore i am just helping people who dont sharpen their eyes.
Re: Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe by grandkingwine: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
i just read all you guys are saying and yes its true any thing can be faked in china , i got interested in the discussion because i am also sending original RL and US polo association t shirts from the US on monday cloths in the US are verycheap and if you know the outlets to go to u can get any thing you want for almost less than nothing my polo shirts i am sending on monday i got them from the original shop at the outlet in san fransico and belive if i tell u the original price i got it u will never belive in the US original polo shirts are cheaper than the fake from china that is why u hardly find fake cloths in the US because there is just no need selling fake , so i deal with cloths from the US and turkey i just entered into it when i saw how cheap you can get original cloths from the US , from RL to US polo rocawaer name it this is my page on face book u can see the pic .https://www.facebook.com/GrandkingClothing
Re: Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe by grandkingwine: 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
i also produce and export red wine from europe to the US and nigeria .http://www.grandkinginternational.com/

(1) (Reply)

Free Text Messaging To All Networks In Nigeria / Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Afford Rate One Click Ahead. / How To Make Request To Provide Help In MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.