Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,402 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

The “star Of David” Is Pagan (part 2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The “star Of David” Is Pagan (part 2) (424 Views)

If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The “star Of David” Is Pagan (part 2) by reee: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
What Does GOD Say?

What should God’s people do about these things? The prophet Jeremiah states, “Do not learn the way of the nations . . . For the customs of the peoples are FALSE” (Jer.10:1-3, NRSV).

Moses wrote: “You must demolish completely all the places where the nations whom you are about to dispossess served their gods [and their symbols] . . . Break down their altars, smash their pillars, burn their sacred poles with fire, and hew down the idols of their gods, and thus blot out their name from their places. You shall not worship the LORD your God in such ways” (Deuteronomy 12:2-4).

The apostle Paul wrote: “Do not be mismatched with unbelievers. For what partnership is there between righteousness and lawlessness? Or what fellowship is there between light and darkness? What agreement does Christ have with Belial? Or what does a believer share with an unbeliever? What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, ‘I will live in them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Therefore come out from them, and be separate from them, says the Lord, and TOUCH NOTHING UNCLEAN; then I will welcome you, and I will be your father, and you shall be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty’” (II Cor.6:14-18, NRSV).

As God’s people, we should have NO PART in the use of these perverted and demonic symbols which have been the trademark of pagans, witches, and practitioners of the occult. That includes both the falsely portrayed “Star of David,” which has nothing to do with David, or the so-called “Christian cross,” which has nothing whatever to do with the true Christ, Yeshua the Messiah, who died on an upright pole and not a cross!

As the apostle Paul declared, its time to repent and put away all these pagan emblems and symbols, and become holy and pure before God. “While God has overlooked the times of human ignorance, now he commands all people everywhere to REPENT, because he has fixed a day on which he will have the world judged” (Acts 17:30-31).

The apostle Jude declared, it is time we should “earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered to the saints” (Jude 3, KJV). Let’s free ourselves from all such unholy influences.

The "Star of David" is not in the Bible.

Although it is now the most common and universally recognized sign of Judaism and Jewish identity, both within and outside the Jewish community, it has only achieved this status in the last two hundred years. Before that it was chiefly associated with magic or with the insignia of individual families or communities. While many legends state it was used by David and Solomon, no real historical proof exists. Rather all evidence suggests that early use of it, the hexagram was limited to "practical Kabbalah", that is, Jewish magic, probably dating back to the 6th century.

When the Zionist movement looked for a symbol they chose the "Star of David" because it was so well accepted as a Jewish symbol. Then when Israel became a state, it became the state symbol of its own national redemption. The "Star of David" is not in the Bible.

THE SIX-POINTED STAR

THE MARK OF THE BEAST

by
Janet Moser

And he causeth all, both small and great,

Rich and poor, free and bond,

To receive a mark on their right hand,

Or on their forehead.

And that no man might buy or sell,

Save that he had the mark,

Or the name of the beast,

Or the number of his name.*

Revelation 13:16,17

FOREWORD

And I saw…them that had gotten the victory over the beast,

And over his image and over his mark…

This study is dedicated to those overcomers during the Great Tribulation period who, because of their love for the Lord and His Word would rather give up their own lives than take the Mark of the Beast. These are the true heroes of the Tribulation period, whom God will richly reward.

…and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which did not do homage to the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their forehead, or upon their hand; and THEY LIVED AND REIGNED WITH CHRIST A THOUSAND YEARS. (Rev. 20:4)*

We believe that both Israel and Christians have been deceived by occultists who would have them believe that the six-pointed star is a Jewish symbol. Nothing could be further from the truth. It is not a Jewish symbol, but an occult symbol. The six-pointed star is a hexagram - a curse mark - no matter what name it may have: Star of David, Solomon's Seal, Double Triangle, Shield of David, etc. When the occult practitioner puts a curse on someone, he uses the hexagram!

Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record, that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. (Rev. 10:1,2)

The challenge in writing this report was to make a difficult topic easy to understand and inoffensive to Israel, for it is not my goal to condemn the Jewish people, but to condemn the six-pointed star, a curse mark. For God will both bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel:

I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. (Gen. 12:2,3)

It is our hope that the Lord will use this report during the seven years of the Great Tribulation period to help his people know that the six-pointed star truly is the mark of the beast and, upon understanding this, to reject the mark when it comes.

I will stand upon my watch and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I will answer when I am reproved. And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because IT WILL SURELY COME, it will not tarry. (Hab. 2:1-3)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Ways For Virgin Brothers To Marry Non-virgin Sisters / How Will You Know If The Christian Song You Sing Glorifies The Devil Or God / How To Control The Masses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.