Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola (38876 Views)

Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo / Moyo Lawal Shares Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by sisisioge: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
My baby my baby...you are my sunshine kissShe's really pretty.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by kuljayms1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why does her face look like she's carrying some semen sperm in her mouth?
lipsrsealed

Like seriously U nid Jesus!
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
lailo:
nothing special!!!!just like a simple look on a regular girl.

Seriously, this is just an average Jane.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by Explorers(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
BEENUEL:

Mrs explorers must see this!!!!!! shocked

wink
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by dinomcjohn: 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
vizkiz:
I can never date a lady who is not beautiful. Never!

Fück the will of God. I need to find my own will smiley

You are a slowpoke. Period!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by acc001(f): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
vizkiz:

Wot rubbish r u sayin?
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by vizkiz: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
acc001:

Wot rubbish r u sayin?
Keep waiting for an imaginary husband.

If you need something, work for it.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by millomaniac: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
Timi Dakolo! Timi Dakolo!! Timi Dakolo!!!
How many times did i call you. You have rushed now and shared fine photos of your wife and bragging how beautiful she is without make up. Trouble don dey sleep iyanga go wake am.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by acc001(f): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
vizkiz:

Keep waiting for an imaginary husband.

If you need something, work for it.
You dnt u work on ursef first,bfore sayin rubbish
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by vizkiz: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
acc001:

You dnt u work on ursef first,bfore sayin rubbish

Work on myself?

Do you understand anything I typed?
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by piagetskinner(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
see fine wife

lord give me fine wife with fine heart
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by Funkybabee(f): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Beautiful woman God bless her home
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by ogtavia(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
@Yuneehk..she looks a lot like you....
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lol.. Guy u no dei tire
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by enemyofprogress: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by REDDEVILS1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you get very naughty imagination grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by PraiseJesus24: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
okconnect:
Our internet/mobile data plan works with all devices e.g Andriod, Iphone, Blackberry(OS 10), computers, modems e.t.c. Data rollover if you re-subscribe before expiry of current plan, applicable to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel only.

To check your data balance?MTN >> *461*6#?Etisalat >> *229*9#?GLO >> *127*0#?AirTel >> *140#

Pay with MTN Recharge Airtime. You can also make VTU transfer etc..

?*Unlimited* @ 3000# 90days duration ( Available on all Netwrk)

?*DAILY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
15GB @ 1000

?*WEEKLY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI(9Mobile)/AIRTEL
10GB @ 1000
15GB @ 1300

?*[MONTHLY PLANS] 38days duration (Both day and night)*
4GB @ 1000
5GB @ 1200
7.5GB @ 1,500
10GB @ 2,000
15GB @ 2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

?*NIGHT PLANS*
5GB @ 800
10GB @ 1000
15gb @ 1200

Pay with MTN Recharge cards. You can also make VTU transfer etc.. just Your Number Is needed... You should know that's this is data shared, no code, and it's not a cheat..
#GodBless You As You Patronize Us...

?*These Prices are valid if you are? paying via Airtime.
WhatsApp?? ? :- Add us Bellow
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS.....
SCAM ALERT
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by ShakurMY(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
BEENUEL:

Nlders....will never appreciate....typically of you guys.

Sir, with much respect show me-us the makeup free photo of your wife/girlfriend.

U are fucking right!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by stGabrielo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
kisswora beurifu and portable things,I don't mind to sample you tongue
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by kenoz(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Pretty
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by africandollar: 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
OP you no go school? Which one be seizes again? The phrase is 'ceases to amaze' not 'seizes to amaze'! And if I might point out this is like the umpteenth time I would be seeing this phrase being misused on nairaland and it's becoming a case to be concerned about. Does this mean our Nigerian graduates no longer know how to write good English? I sorry for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by Munzy14(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

hahahaha baba iji record here!.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by moses93(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

its probably yours then?
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by moses93(m): 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
This is what I call Unrefined beauty wink
upload your pix na, abi u no fine ni?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by Josmila(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
B
E
A
U
T
I
F
U
L

W
O
M
A
N
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by Josmila(m): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why are your posts always bereft of any decorum and sense?? Are you really like this or you do it for attention?
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by Obierika(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Let him also share her nude pics
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by Mailthaddeus(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
vizkiz:

You don't HV to sound foolish to prove ur baseless point. Must u bring God into such frivolous issue?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by Burshh: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kogi Girls Rock
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by hejoskofficial: 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
vizkiz:

Be sensible boy... May ópolò fall on u
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by gozzlin: 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
She looks younger without make-up. But the nose sha.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola by Sonoyom(m): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
Beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle / Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father / Korede Bello Flaunts Stylish & Fresh Look In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.