Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father (38846 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Erica Nlewedim Reunites With Father. He Calls Her Most Beautiful Girl In Africa / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by Bloggers: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
Shared with Caption !!!

If you look closely at the back cover of the album You’ll see me and my father looking a statue of my late mum ❤️❤️ ... can’t wait till y’all see the front

Source : https://twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/1195747290524405760

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by Four4Clien(m): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2019
OBO himself, i honestly can't wait for the album. i believe it mmight be certified platinum or at least gold by American standards since OBO is getting extra big in the US

for 14k only, get your own professional website or blog. whatsapp - 0706~30841~71.
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by sheedy407(m): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2019
Every children true happiness is for their parent to see their success, so bad Mrs Adeleke wasnt here

10 Likes

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by Danniel3: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2019
Baba Ifeanyi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by Jestin: 10:47am On Nov 18, 2019
I am sure David misses him mum. Death can sometimes put everlasting sadness in someone’s heart. May we not loose someone so dear to us .

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2019
My true love
O.B.O

I still love you very Much.

I still don't care if you now have 3 children, we can still have ours

7 Likes

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by Airborne02(m): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by johnkay1(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2019
Okay
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by longsnake(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2019
My ears are paining me I can't see a thing....

2 Likes

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by salbis(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2019
Very considerate of him. God bless our mothers!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by nairavsdollars(f): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2019
Were u arrested for killing somebody in Dubai or not?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by ylaa(f): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2019
Meaning Is there no news again on NL? Y this irrelevant news every now and then? cry

1 Like

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by Xaomingo: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2019
Thats so touching
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by Barnext(m): 10:49am On Nov 18, 2019
mama no be two o!
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by CarGuideNG: 10:50am On Nov 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by oladele00(m): 10:51am On Nov 18, 2019
An enemy to buhari is my enemy.. I prefer wizkid
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by sammyj: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2019
grin grin No record and tun table DJ no go see for studio !!! grin grin shocked
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by Bustincole(m): 10:51am On Nov 18, 2019
OBO always surprise us wit his wondaful music

1 Like

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by Ohraybs(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
My true love
O.B.O

Yeye Yeye.. Sit down there oh

2 Likes

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2019
The post was made few hours before he broke bottle on a guy's head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by Pabloosas(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2019
Nice
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by Paulo3ree(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
My true love
O.B.O

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by notoriousbabe: 10:53am On Nov 18, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
My true love
O.B.O

yinmu. He is mine! I dash you Don Jazzy una be mate and him prick na your size. Leave my Davido for me I'm his baby mama loading

1 Like

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by paradigmshift(m): 10:54am On Nov 18, 2019
boring cover art.
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by RamseyBolton: 10:56am On Nov 18, 2019
Silly man is behind bars in dubai while his management is in charge of the social media accounts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth, IK Osakioduwa's Wives, Funke Akindele Chase Husbands Off Falz Stage / Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event / Yemi Alade Shows Her Beard Gang (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.