Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice (87912 Views)

Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures / D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) / Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Benz CLA 2016 Worth N16m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by OsuGanja(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
E pain me say i open this thread//Mtcheww
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by jaxxy(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dumb sh#t
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by sayentease(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Emetu00:
I was thinking he meant cucumber, like the real cucumber.

TINALETC3:
Disappointed, I actually came 2 see d cucumba angry angry

You mean cassava?
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Earthquake1: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Emetu00:

The real cucumber is a vegetable.
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by LockDown69(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Biri
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kiss! Kiss!! Kiss Daniel!! How many times did I call you? The way those hoes will come after you, I hope you'll be able the handle the situation? It's not by giving green light o. Anyways, not my business sha. I'm team small D
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by ExperTrait(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
TINALETC3:
imagine expectatations
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by MissRaine69(f): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bitterly disappointed
That's just ruined what's left of my Monday I had such high hopes!
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Obidikefidelis(m): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hmm,, i wished my own cucumber is like that oo

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by LockDown69(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Biri.
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by bola4dprec(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
TINALETC3:
cucumber screw
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
TINALETC3:
Never knew u like real cucumber this much.
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
Emetu00:

What is the real cucumber? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
TINALETC3:
And what did you see? Carrot? tongue
TINALETC3:
And what did you see? Carrot?

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by segebase(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
D
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by andyanders: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
lol... this guy sef

I think he is gay. No right thinking man should ever joke with cucumber these days as most young guys are into gay things.

Look at the last pix and his looks.He is not straight or he may be bi-sexual.

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Boboye4slim(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
abeg who's kiss Daniel and what is he kissing?
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Amadaz(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
TINALETC3:
show us your veejay and i go call kiss daniel 4 phone mk he send u the actuall cucumber
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by elda2303(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
gilgal7:
Majority of all this "show-off"guys cannot Last 2 long straight rounds without sleeping off...if she catch you in hard-core the cucumber go turn flaccid by force and yet she hasn't reach orgasm...especially when she give you wet doggy when the air condition is chilled...the worst would be riding you on reverse-cow-girl...mstchew

Hiaa ehh... kai cold haff really catch me shocked shocked see styles grin

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Amadaz(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Emetu00:
so there's another cucumber aside what he's holding
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by liftedhigh: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
TINALETC3:
U wanted to apply 4 d cucumber had it been u saw it...?
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
TINALETC3:
And what did you see? Carrot?
Anyway, i'm activating my DLD right away. I need to ask yu some Qs, F2F
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by jnrcess(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Instead of you to start sharing money on Twitter like Tekno did to get thousands of likes and followers, you are showing us cucumber. Do you think if your cucumber is bigger than Nepa, e affect our lives in any way? All these Nigerian celebrities self.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by PaARAaH(f): 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
i thought i was going to open this thread and see someTHING (y'all know what I mean) not some green looking veggie but some black skinned animalistic tendencies
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
gilgal7:
Majority of all this "show-off"guys cannot Last 2 long straight rounds without sleeping off...if she catch you in hard-core the cucumber go turn flaccid by force and yet she hasn't reach orgasm...especially when she give you wet doggy when the air condition is chilled...the worst would be riding you on reverse-cow-girl...mstchew

Yes. Now that we know you are a IndecentStar and know virtually every available sex style known to man... can you allow us sleep?

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by gilgal7(f): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
ShyCypher:

Yes. Now that we know you are a IndecentStar and know virtually every available sex style known to man... can you allow us sleep?
Hahaha...guilty weak guys....u go fear FEAR when u jam nymphomaniacs...cucumber go bow down
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by jclick4real(m): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
nah him know joor.....shey make we fry beans!!!!!
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by TimeMod1: 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
gilgal7:
You are very interesting. I mean ladies who can really nut on a guy.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
MissRaine69:
Bitterly disappointed
That's just ruined what's left of my Monday I had such high hopes!
Lawd av merci! Your case eh... Oya take referal leta go meet kingtblakhoc. You won't be disappointed no more.
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
gilgal7:

Hahaha...guilty weak guys....u go fear FEAR when u jam nymphomaniacs...cucumber go bow down

Naso dem dey detect "weak guys" & "nymphos"? Online??

Na your type dey shout pass my gen wey una legs go dey tremble & water go dey drip down anyhow ontop my fine tiles

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by elvfab4(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin
Empress2014:
Such a fool with his tiny cucumber undecided

madam hw you take no say him GT tiny cucumber
dis one u yellow like yellow pawpaw
big nd might cucumber fall on yu grin
Empress2014:
Such a fool with his tiny cucumber undecided

madam hw you take no say him GT tiny cucumber
dis one u yellow like yellow pawpaw
big nd might cucumber fall on yu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amber Rose Or Nicki Minaj / Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests / Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.