Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice (87914 Views)

Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures / D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) / Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Benz CLA 2016 Worth N16m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by eyescue(m): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
TINALETC3:
Disappointed, I actually came 2 see d cucumba angry angry
And you just saw it. Didn't you?
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Empress2014:
Such a fool with his tiny cucumber undecided

You don see am? Na your type dey run comot for room.
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
gilgal7:

Hahaha...guilty weak guys....u go fear FEAR when u jam nymphomaniacs...cucumber go bow down

I happen to know a thing about noisy girls. They don't show up in big games. I fear those harmless and innocent looking girls pass.
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Fucktensei: 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
gilgal7:
Majority of all this "show-off"guys cannot Last 2 long straight rounds without sleeping off...if she catch you in hard-core the cucumber go turn flaccid by force and yet she hasn't reach orgasm...especially when she give you wet doggy when the air condition is chilled...the worst would be riding you on reverse-cow-girl...mstchew
"wet doggy"... Hmmmm tell me more. The only time when it gets worst is when the lady in question is SUPERWET! shocked shocked
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Fucktensei: 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
gilgal7:

It seems them never ride u hard till your cucumber sleep by force...pomo pass pomo... have you ever tasted a hot nympho...be sincere ...?
hmmmm.... Are you a succubus?
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Fucktensei: 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
gilgal7:

Hahaha...bros playing with fire...can u handle 45 minutes wet doggy...?be sincere your cucumber is a witness...thats like watching a half of a football match...spanking a wet doggy...?
yes we can! cool
Men like me with delayed Ejakulation can stay even up to 50 mins sef... tongue
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by torqque7(m): 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
gilgal7:
Majority of all this "show-off"guys cannot Last 2 long straight rounds without sleeping off...if she catch you in hard-core the cucumber go turn flaccid by force and yet she hasn't reach orgasm...especially when she give you wet doggy when the air condition is chilled...the worst would be riding you on reverse-cow-girl...mstchew

LOL how do you know majority of them can't last straight two rounds on doggy?anyway I don't know of other guys but personally if I want to last real long and not Cum,I use the doggy. Don't conclude based on hearsay or a few bad experiences,trust me when you jam someone who isn't really a fan of doggy na you go run,even f you are wetter than the Atlantic ocean he will still hit it until you beg to rest.
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by harbjar(m): 12:09am On Jul 25, 2017
gilgal7:
oshe!!! ogbologbo.... prof of sex
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

Not that community. I want exclusive acesss not that village well.
Ok oo. Your username though. Reminds me of Audrey Raines in 24.
Difference is: u r much more endowed ie if that's a part of u on ur dp
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by MissRaine69(f): 12:14am On Jul 25, 2017
Fit2Rule:

Ok oo. Your username though. Reminds me of Audrey Raines in 24.
I never really got into 24 you know goodness I tried.
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:
I never really got into 24 you know goodness knows I tried.
Oh my! Why is that?
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by MissRaine69(f): 12:38am On Jul 25, 2017
Fit2Rule:

Oh my! Why is that?
I like dark weird violent series
Hannibal
The Israeli version of Homeland
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Awaja(m): 2:11am On Jul 25, 2017
If a woman flaunts this ,she will be vilified with ire ,kokosi maniple
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by VivaLaFrans: 3:46am On Jul 25, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
cheesy

A girl just told him the size of preek today ladies are looking for, as him no get that size, he has been wondering using the CUCUMBER to IMAGINE, Well, Kiss, Ladies are not scared and Ain't gon die over this size, As in, This girls can f**k PESTLE grin
Sorry bros... Big penis is money... Kiss daniel is rich and he may already have one.... Infact, it's common for celebrities to have big penis....
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by kabillion(m): 6:08am On Jul 25, 2017
I hope he is not on pampers already. That thing must be doing him lots of good in d closet 4 him to showcase is.
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Anas4sure(m): 6:18am On Jul 25, 2017
TINALETC3:
do u want to feel d cuccumba?
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by realpoacher(m): 6:25am On Jul 25, 2017
gilgal7:

The ashawo thread in Sexuality section needs you more. You are wasting your talents here
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by KinzyeWriter(m): 6:32am On Jul 25, 2017
VivaLaFrans:
Sorry bros... Big penis is money... Kiss daniel is rich and he may already have one.... Infact, it's common for celebrities to have big penis....
It is common among celebrities t have BIG JOYSTICK, or many celebrities are found to claim that they have BIG JOYSTICK?

And if you insist standing on that point, can you tell me which celebrity preeks you have seen before cheesy

My Country People Sha! ;Do

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by ifex1234(m): 6:59am On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmm attention seeker..childish stuff?!!!
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by HarveySpecter1: 7:01am On Jul 25, 2017
TINALETC3:

Someone's future wife o
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by ADEDANIELS(m): 7:09am On Jul 25, 2017
When will we guys have class cos a gal posted a naughty post see dem thirsty bastards following her like flies.
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Alvin007: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Obidikefidelis:
Hmm,, i wished my own cucumber is like that oo

Careful what you wish for...
Having a big d...calls for a lotta problems...
1. Having it big doesn't mean u'd last long...they're two different things.
2. An average lady is scared of a big d.
3. Some sexual partners of yours will find it hard to decipher whether what they feel for u is love, or they merely love your size.
4. It creates obsession.
5. Easily visible within your pants when u're hard.
6. Deflowering a lady, with a big d, requires patience and expertise...
This list is inexhaustive...I could go on and on...pls, be careful what u wish for..this is from experience..the only good part is you get to touch the 'G' and 'A' spots easily..

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by VivaLaFrans: 8:28am On Jul 25, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
It is common among celebrities t have BIG JOYSTICK, or many celebrities are found to claim that they have BIG JOYSTICK?

And if you insist standing on that point, can you tell me which celebrity preeks you have seen before cheesy

My Country People Sha! ;Do
Lol... You think kiss daniel is bragging for nothing... That dude got a 9inch trunk underneath....
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by michealhelly(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2017
na soo u see am

Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by HERSLEY(f): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

I am good ma'am.

Hope you enjoyed your day.
Yh sure. Morning
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Leoswaggs(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2017
gilgal7:
are u talking outta experience
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Abyolah: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2017
you are corrupt chai
gilgal7:
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by dareerah(f): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
But where's the main cucumber? this guy is a muche che
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Nikkyissakhutie(f): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=NLProblemChild post=58797391] i asked who is he? And is that suppose to be ur reply.. No chill at all..

Read ur post i reedited it for u..common sense you don't have. ...i don't have time for educated illiterates like u
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by hireandy: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
We are ready for you...

The repairman has not visited the house to do this work after I paid him and called him many times.

Avoid this mistake and disappointment..

Visit [www.hireandy.ng], Connect with reliable Handymen and Get value for money
Re: Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice by Nikkyissakhutie(f): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=NLProblemChild post=58797391] i asked who is he? And is that suppose to be ur reply.. No chill at all..
Boring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amber Rose Or Nicki Minaj / Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests / Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.