Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Locally Made Gas/charcoal Oven For Smoking Fish And For Baking - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Locally Made Gas/charcoal Oven For Smoking Fish And For Baking (23130 Views)

MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. / Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan / Fish Drying Oven For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Locally Made Gas/charcoal Oven For Smoking Fish And For Baking by tcontinent: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Contact me for your 2 steps,3 steps,4 steps, double door gas and charcoal oven(2 in 1) for smoking fish, baking of cakes, bread and other indoor and outdoor purposes, also available are character baking pans at affordable prices, we do delivery across the country at affordable prices, you can reach me on 08169156796 or what's app 08169156796 to place order or to make more inquiries, you can check for our customers feedbacks on my Instagram page yettybakes_drinks also on my Facebook wall bhadmus taibat yetunde, if you have not gotten one you are missing. Thanks and God bless and provide for you all, Amen.

2 Shares

Re: Locally Made Gas/charcoal Oven For Smoking Fish And For Baking by gayman99: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Beautiful. How about constructing one for tomatoes preservation?
Re: Locally Made Gas/charcoal Oven For Smoking Fish And For Baking by CeterisXVII: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Please how much is your smallest gas oven with 2 trays? And the one with 1 tray? And are you based in Lagos? Thanks.
Re: Locally Made Gas/charcoal Oven For Smoking Fish And For Baking by Ayomyday(m): 5:06am On Aug 28, 2019
How much is your two trays oven
Re: Locally Made Gas/charcoal Oven For Smoking Fish And For Baking by devLov(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
For quality and affordable baking oven, in Nigeria.suitable for bread, cake and pastries. Both for domestic commercial production. kindly call 07030283967, WhatsApp 07088263953.

Re: Locally Made Gas/charcoal Oven For Smoking Fish And For Baking by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Your Flour Mixer is how my h sir?
Re: Locally Made Gas/charcoal Oven For Smoking Fish And For Baking by Bimamikel: 4:21pm On May 20, 2021
Where are you located and how much does it cost? Good afternoon
Re: Locally Made Gas/charcoal Oven For Smoking Fish And For Baking by realwizzy97: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
DEKORAJ integrated ltd (Expert In Agricultural Equipment Fabrications)

(1) (Reply)

Rice To Hit ₦‎50,000 Per Bag As Floods Ravage Farms / How To Start Pig Farming In Nigeria – All The Secrets You Need To Know / Super gene and Tenera sprouted palm nuts seedlings is available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.