Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan (42269 Views)

Locally Made Gas/charcoal Oven For Smoking Fish And For Baking / ORDER YOUR AGRO Processing Machines(LOCALLY FABRICATED) In Anambra State / Locally Fabricated Rice Milling Plant In Kano Built By Engineer Ilyasu Nazifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2017
My company has a team of farmers, consultant, Agric engineers,mechanical engineer,electrical and electronic engineer and some gifted skilled workers

The team has been a fabrication of agriculture machines for a while we fabricate for

Obasanjo' farms all over Nigeria.... SD Engineering

We fabricate maize dryer that uses:just 3 litters of petrol and 2 bunches of fire wood lthat is ess than N1,000 to dry 1 ton of maize in 1.30min

So why plant maize and Wait for sunshine before it dry while you can use dryer and replant twice during raining season ,bag and sell ,dry maize is usually expensive and scarse

The same machine can dry cassava, yam,any kind of vegetable, sweet potatoes, fruits , pkn etc but not for fish or meat

l will post picture of the dryer later on

You can contact me on WhatsApp for the picture 08120528950

Price is N280k

The machine can be commercialize

We fabricate most agriculture machines

call and WhatsApp 08120528950
eesteeresources@gmail.com

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:44am On Feb 24, 2017
We have done machine fabrication and installation in different parts of the country in the east like Anambra, in the south south like Port Harcourt, in the north like katshina and south west like Ogun,Osun, Oyo, Lagos etc

1 Like

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:56am On Feb 24, 2017
See picture

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2017
Can the machine try plantain too?
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2017
Yes it can dry plantain or banana

The same machine can dry plantain, cassava, yam,any kind of vegetable, sweet potatoes, fruits
, pkn etc but not for fish or meat

1 Like

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:17am On Feb 27, 2017
We don't manufacture and keep for sale because nobody want to tie down cash so do every machine to be fabricated 80% of the cost must be deposited before work commence on the job

1 Like

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by Gadgetmobil(m): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2017
More pictures of your work pls.
What of garri machines?

1 Like

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by Nicogen4us(f): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2017
BoluwGoldenFarm:
My company has a team of farmers, consultant, Agric engineers,mechanical engineer,electrical and electronic engineer and some gifted skilled workers

The team has been a fabrication of agriculture machines for a while we fabricate for

Obasanjo' farms all over Nigeria.... SD Engineering

We fabricate maize dryer that uses:just 3 litters of petrol and 2 bunches of fire wood lthat is ess than N1,000 to dry 1 ton of maize in 1.30min

So why plant maize and Wait for sunshine before it dry while you can use dryer and replant twice during raining season ,bag and sell ,dry maize is usually expensive and scarse

The same machine can dry cassava, yam,any kind of vegetable, sweet potatoes, fruits , pkn etc but not for fish or meat

l will post picture of the dryer later on

You can contact me on WhatsApp for the picture 08120528950

Price is N280k

The machine can be commercialize

We fabricate most agriculture machines

call and WhatsApp 08120528950
eesteeresources@gmail.com

office address in Ibadan please
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:50am On Mar 13, 2017
we fabricate all sorts of agricultural machines
Call me on 08120528950 for workshop description please

1 Like

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Do you need cash to set up or expand your farm

Then try Green Nation

Green Nation addresses two (2) Major Challenges hindering people from going into
Agriculture and it Allied Industries:
1. Lack of adequate TRAINING on Modern Farming Technique
2. Lack of FINANCIAL POWER to engage in Modern Farming which is
COMMERCIALIZED AGRICULTURE.
Who is Involved..??
1. Green Nation & Valuechain Services Ltd (The Company/Platform)
2. Green Nation Members (You & Me)
3. Green Nation Partners (IITA & Project Fix Nigeria, Songhai Centre etc)

Connect with me on WhatsApp & call 08120528950 to learn more

It is real
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by LucidG(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2017
Kindly supply your Office address in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by zinkotop: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2017
Good job bro.
But what's the operating temperature of your dryer

1 Like

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by Willie2015: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
Do you have a locally fabricated forage chopper?
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by aquila3: 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
Willie2015:
Do you have a locally fabricated forage chopper?
give me ur nos frm seyi
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by Willie2015: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2017
aquila3:
give me ur nos frm seyi

I have been calling your line 08167148915, always switched off
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by aquila3: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
Willie2015:

I have been calling your line 08167148915, always switched off
i mean ur nos, mtn is nt stable in my area i'm nw using airtel
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by Willie2015: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2017
aquila3:
i mean ur nos, mtn is nt stable in my area i'm nw using airtel

check your e-mail oluwaseyiodunayo3@gmail.com
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
I am glad to inform you that we have new design of multi purpose dryer with conveyor that pushes whatever you dry out of the bucket for easy baging. See picture below.
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by Cocoboms(m): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
BoluwGoldenFarm, you did not post any pictures. I'll like to see your new products.

[1quote author=BoluwGoldenFarm post=71435469]I am glad to inform you that we have new design of multi purpose dryer with conveyor that pushes whatever you dry out of the bucket for easy baging. See picture below.[/quote]
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sorry network issue

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
We have design for clients cassava/yam peeling machine, harmer mill with cyclone, maize sheller, cabinet dryer, beans peeling machine, Mellon peeling machine, coconut oil extractor, Castor, moringa oil extractor machines, fish floating feed machines etc

See other machines below

1 Like

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
Call /whatsAp Gbenga on 08120528950
Shrewder, Rice planter, maize shrewder & interlocking block machine

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
Office is at Eleyele ,Ibadan Oyo state ...08120528950
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
Good day

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2018
Agro processing equipments Leasing is good money spinning business..... 08120528950

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2018
Here

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2018
If you are interested in any agro processing equipment, you can contact me directly on 08120528950.

Our equipments have absolute quality assurance, reasonable low prices and can be customized.

1 Like

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by aquila3: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
BoluwGoldenFarm:

If you are interested in any agro processing equipment, you can contact me directly on 08120528950.

Our equipments have absolute quality assurance, reasonable low prices and can be customized.
is walking behind tractor/ power tiller available.if yes how much
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2018
For quick response kindly contact me on.WhatsApp 08120528950

@ Aquilla3 ,we fabricate on request only.. Thanks
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
We have mini , small scale & large scale rice planter machines

Here is the small scale rice planter machine

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2018
Processing is the future of agriculture

Go into processing

We fabricate waste to wealth machine.... Recycling

Crusher.......plastics, Nylon ,paper

Saw dust to particle board

Farm waste shreader

Animal wastes to dry manure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
Good day

Broiler & palm oil extractor machines

Low memory l will post later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Vertical Sack Farming" My Pains, My Joy! My Experience So Far By: Organicfoods / My Maize, Pepper And Tomatoes Farm / Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.