Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women (35514 Views)

Nollywood Actresses Funke Akindele's Meme Garners Over 10 Million Views / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by patola080(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Op so only 1o women dey ur state? Can someone Wu is close to dis guy family should tell dem dis is not in film or did he think dey vote for handsome . U better keep d small u have 4ur future
Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by tojahh(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Which women? These ones? I like his ambition but you see this women? They cannot even win you an election if you contest for party messager. These women that cannot even differentiate between party card and voters card.

Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by creepsyme(f): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
chimere66:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7PEbuFD_C/

It's no longer news that Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie is contesting for the governor of Anambra State in the forth coming gubernatorial election in the state, but the story now is that he is gaining support his people.

Women in the state reportedly announced their wiliness to throw their full support behind the actor as the election is fast approaching.

Yul Edochie, last week officially declared his intention to run for governor of Anambra state in 2017 election. He wrote

“My name is Yul Edochie. And I am running for Governor of Anambra State. 2017.#TheLastBusStop,”

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/yul-edochie-garners-support-from.html?m=1
So photograph with few women means Anambra women are fully supporting him? Wish him all the best though...
Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by fumiswtpusy(f): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
The guy wants to get more popular so as to win endorsement etc.
The election will not hold the president of ss and se has spoken andd more than 90 percent of the people respects him.
But who is these president in oduduwa my country.
Click like for tinubu
And share for obasanjo
Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by dtruth50: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by Franchise21(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
This small boi thinks Politics is same as Nollywood ba?
Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by tojahh(m): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
The guy wants to get more popular so as to win endorsement etc.
The election will not hold the president of ss and se has spoken andd more than 90 percent of the people respects him.
But who is these president in oduduwa my country.
Click like for tinubu
And share for obasanjo

If only you know how irritating you sound with seeking for likes and share. Just goan sitdown. Let those that have say about the election decide it. Nnamdi and the State.... Period.

Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by Englishgold: 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
My brother, nothing is impossible, but, nataba. still remain small. Anambra no be France
Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by Laple0541(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
This boy is not serious, na just 10 women him fit mobilise! he beta face his acting profession.
Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
tojahh:

If only you know how irritating you sound with seeking for likes and share. Just goan sitdown. Let those that have say about the election decide it. Nnamdi and the State.... Period.
The thing pain you well well
Yoruba boy is late please try and take your bath before you sleep to smell nice tomorrow morning. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by oksmart1992(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
adonbilivit:
The only way he is going to win is if Chico Ejiro is made the INEC boss.
grin grin grin u done finish the matter
Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by tojahh(m): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

The thing pain you well well
Yoruba boy is late please try and take your bath before you sleep to smell nice tomorrow morning. grin

No worry sisi.... I don't have time for depressed soul. Besides I smell too good for tribal e-chats with you. Not even one like nor share.. So hopeless.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by Sleyanya1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
softwerk:

The same thing they told Trump and Desmond Elliot angry

Enemy of progress!

Don't mind them Dear.
Who told them that on his drawing table he hasn't made plans for losing too.

It's politics. At the end of the day his status will never remain the same. I wish him luck.
Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by Pneumatic2020: 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Analysing his capacity from the angle at which He delivers on his acting roles, I won't be totally wrong to submit that He's only busy entertaining himself.
Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
Anambra women or his aunties? grin
Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by gozzlin: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Oh puulease!! Only 9 women? Bullcrap!
Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by Temptee101(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
At least after the election henceforth he shall be addressed as a one time governorship aspirant in Anambra state
Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Exactly... impossible is nothing
softwerk:

The same thing they told Trump and Desmond Elliot angry

Enemy of progress!
Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by AuroraB(f): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
This guy and Atiku, i dont know who is more delusional...... angry
Including all the AD, Accord, PDP aspirants in the just concluded Lagos Council Polls cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by Jonathan39: 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Afonja grin
ipobarecriminals:
wink wink cheesy wink wink wink angry angry angry tongue tongue wink wink wink cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry embarassed tongue tongue embarassed cool grin cheesy election must hold in Anambra.Kanu is a fraudster,a clown. .Ndi Anambra aren't confused people.Nfi Anambra reject the fake Aba made jew.
Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 25, 2017
squash47:
Under which party ? this boy think say governorship for real life na same with governorship for nollywood film....
MAKE UNA TELL AM O....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by MrMoney007: 12:41am On Jul 25, 2017
all I see is lazy housewives with African Magic written all over their faces.
Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:18am On Jul 25, 2017
hmmm Chineke okike will us through as Ibo's we need peace for our beloved nation Nigeria, Biafra, Africa for freedom it shall be well with us and have mercy upon our brothers and sisters from the whole Biafra land. wink
Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by ezenna191(m): 5:56am On Jul 25, 2017
The name of the movie is Governor Yal at dream land.
Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by dingbang(m): 6:15am On Jul 25, 2017
This is the reason why I hate Nigerians....

We say youth youth leadership.. Now a youth has come out and not even one soul in nairaland did put positive comments for Yul Edochie..

Its just pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by Davochii(m): 6:46am On Jul 25, 2017
CHAI.. NEGODU THIS MAN... That your small change u wan scatter am... Chai.. I smell bankruptcy in the corner..
Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by Davochii(m): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Don't mind them Dear.
Who told them that on his drawing table he hasn't made plans for losing too.

It's politics. At the end of the day his status will never remain the same. I wish him luck.
I understand your view if he loses, his political career remains stunned like that of other persons.
Kindly he should his colleagues in the industry
Muma Gee
Kanayo O Kanayo and recently 9ice etc..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by Carter4luv(m): 6:52am On Jul 25, 2017
He has grow up his faith he will win d governorship. Haters will laugh and mock at d actor, but to dere surprised he will merge as d governor of anambra.
Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by mormonslayer: 7:19am On Jul 25, 2017
Look at the kind of rubbish threads that make the front page of NL these days.

Re: Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women by Chikpat(m): 7:22am On Jul 25, 2017
The guy z an actor shaa...a gud one.
How on earth can just ten women rept anambra women?
Well, ya jisieike. I trust what these plump, beautiful ladies will do to his pocket.

Actor Gov

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuji Artiste, Olumide Awise Is Dead / DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match / Bbnaija's Anto Lecky Rocks Bikini (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.