Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match (35512 Views)

Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos / Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) / Temi Otedola And Boyfriend, Mr Eazi In Cozy Shot At Burnaboy's Party [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by Amagite(m): 6:50am On Mar 28, 2018
Singer Mr Eazi, his girlfriend, Temi Otedola and DJ Cuppy all looked excited as they took cute photos during Super Eagles match.

Mr Eazi and Temi rocked Camouflage and they look like the perfect couple!

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/beautiful-photo-f-dj-cuppy-sister-temi-mr-eazi-super-eagles-match.html

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by frankzone: 6:54am On Mar 28, 2018
Eazy looking odd as usual

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 28, 2018
Very soon they will dumb their boyfriends for the footballers..
I know they have collected the numbers of four players..
I see mr eazi as their security guard..

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by ojun50(m): 7:00am On Mar 28, 2018
op above me u are wicked

10 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by EvilChild: 7:01am On Mar 28, 2018
Eazi looking like a Somalian as usual

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by Luukasz(m): 7:14am On Mar 28, 2018
Now I see why we lost the match our boys got to the pitch for business this ones went for 3some.. God will never be happy with that

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by Homeboiy: 7:23am On Mar 28, 2018
These girls have finished this boy carrier

He no longer goes to the studios

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2018
Too early for this useless post

Who we offend for nairaland like this cry

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by coken: 8:26am On Mar 28, 2018
enjoyment..thou naija offered nothing
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by pweshboi(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Y so wicked!! Secure what? BOMBOCLAAAAAAT

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by samyyoung1(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2018
Camo

Army no go see dis once ooo

Double standard everywhere

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by Giddymoney(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2018
No wonder we lost
Just look at this pictures, definition of losers
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by kyutepanda(f): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2018
Luukasz:
Now I see why we lost the match our boys got to the pitch for business this ones went for 3some.. God will never be happy with that
holy ghost water lol haba nah
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 28, 2018
ojun50:
op above me u are wicked
Very Very

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by babamadiba(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2018
frankzone:
I disagree, he looks impressive here.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by Edge1(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2018
So they were celebrating Nigeria's loss.

They ain't better than them though
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by encryptjay(m): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2018
Yawns.
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by pweshboi(m): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2018
samyyoung1:
Camo

Army no go see dis once ooo

Double standard everywhere
Section 110(1) of the Criminal Code makes it unlawful for any person who is not serving in any of the armed forces in Nigeria to wear the uniform of the armed forces, or any part of the uniform of such forces, or any dress having the appearance or bearing any of the regimental or other distinctive marks of such uniforms. Camouflage is a part of the military uniform and so it falls under this law. However, there are 2 exceptions: i) if it is worn with the permission and consent of the President or Governor of a State, ii) that it is not applicable if it is worn in the course of a stage play or in any bona fide public entertainment. (emphasis ours). The penalty for this is 1 month imprisonment or a fine of N10 (Ten Naira)
Section 251 of the Criminal Code states that any person who, not being a person serving in any of the armed or police forces of Nigeria, wears the uniform of any of these forces, or any dress having the appearance or bearing any of the regimental or other distinctive marks of any such uniform, in such manner or in such circumstances as to be likely to bring contempt on that uniform, or employs any other person so to wear such uniform or dress, is guilty of a simple offence, and is liable to imprisonment for three months or to a fine of N40 (Forty Naira). No exception here, so it would seem that this section is used as a way to limit the exception in Section 110 i.e. you can wear the uniform in the course of bonafide public entertainment…but not if it brings the uniform into contempt.
Section 110(1) is replicated in Section 79 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State 2011, however the penalty for the offence is 2 years imprisonment with no option of a fine.
So, in answer to the question, yes there are laws which prevent civilians from wearing army camouflage.... And moreover they are not even in Nigeria, so what has NA got to do with this?

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by unknownsolja: 8:30am On Mar 28, 2018
let them not wear that camo in nigeria sha...i dont care if your father is babadola
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by Rityonyi(f): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2018
h
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30am On Mar 28, 2018
Are they now in the Nigerian Army?!
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by kenodrill: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2018
How the heck did this eazy of a guy got this babeam sure he's gat a sledge hammer inbw his legs that's making this babe go gaga tongue

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by Truckpusher(m): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by marvin906(m): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2018
see as e b like scrab collector

Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by Temysteve(m): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2018
frankzone:
there is this song we do sing in our church which says ''EOP fall and die''
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by Mutemenot(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2018
Oh, is that why Serbia defeated us?
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by mistercharles: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2018
Mr eazi always appearing stoned and high cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by loadedvibes: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2018
Mr Eazi hustling the Otedolas
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by Drabrah(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2018
OP, wot's ur definition of a "Perfect couple"
Cos I don't get it frm d pix

(1) (2) (Reply)

"We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy / Audu Maikori Arrested By The Police / Moesha Boduong Wears Braless Outfit For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.