Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? (24034 Views)

Benefits Of Having A Daycare In The Workplace / Is It Too Hard to Cope With Pregnancy Or Pregnant Employees In Your Workplace? / 4 Types Of Workplace Discrimination Common In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by ScienceWatch: 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
balarabe01:

ok
who created those billions of stars in the galaxy?
Richard Dawkins created the billions of stars and cruelly indoctrinated only a hand full of Low-level Atheists to serve him.
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by ScienceWatch: 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
vakjay08:
ok mr God with us. Why do u tink dat God does nt exist?

Wow ! Vakjay08, you asked an incredible simple question to Low-Level, unregistered Atheists here. They wont answer you because their prophet of Atheism, Richard Dawkins
has commanded them to let Muslims and Christians prove that God exists so that they can insult and curse for comic sexual relief.

Muslims and Christians must never ever commit the sin of bowing to Atheists demands to "PROVE" the existence of God. God has already proven it to them. Let them prove to themselves that God don't exist !!!!

I have never committed this SIN. Who remembers the command, "DO NOT THROW YOUR PEARLS TO THE SWINE?"

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by Leonbonapart(m): 7:22am On Oct 17, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Well said Sir. Religious people should be smart on the job. Muslims and Christians must never ever commit the sin of bowing to Atheists demands to "PROVE" the existence of God. God has already proven it to them. Let them prove to themselves that God don't exist !!!!

I have never committed this SIN. Who remembers the command, "DO NOT THROW YOUR PEARLS TO THE SWINE?"
that's it... Not that they don't know that God exists but they decide not to believe
It's a choice
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by Humanistme: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2017
Leonbonapart:
that's it... Not that they don't know that God exists but they decide not to believe
It's a choice

believe :

verb
(transitive) To accept as true, particularly without absolute certainty

know:
verb
(transitive) To perceive the truth or factuality of; to be certain of that.

If you know something for sure you do not need to believe. you Just know.
So believers don't know god they just choose to believe even though they aren't sure

Same way atheist don't know god, so they rather not believe till they are sure. simple.
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by ScienceWatch: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2017
Leonbonapart:
It's a choice
Yes, We are created free to choose if we want to be in the light or in the dark.

Remember what Jesus said, "NO ONE CAN COME TO ME, UNLESS MY FATHER SENT THEM." This very powerful guidance for our understanding of what is really going on. Jesus is not bothered by those that reject Him. They are not right with God, that's why they will not be sent to the Son. God loves His Son.

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Wow ! Vakjay08, you asked an incredible simple question to Low-Level, unregistered Atheists here. They wont answer you because their prophet of Atheism, Richard Dawkins
has commanded them to let Muslims and Christians prove that God exists so that they can insult and curse for comic sexual relief.

Muslims and Christians must never ever commit the sin of bowing to Atheists demands to "PROVE" the existence of God. God has already proven it to them. Let them prove to themselves that God don't exist !!!!

Yep I agree with you. More grace.
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by ScienceWatch: 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
vakjay08:
Yep I agree with you. More grace.
More grace to you too ! I notice with sadness that Muslims are also joining in with Atheists to insult Sacred Christian doctrines.
You should view this Muslim guy, iamgenius. I share an extract of my dialogue with iamgenius below;

I never talk religion, nor do I attack other religions and their sacred doctrines because that is the work of cowards. The way you deal with the highly esteemed Nairalander, Ishilove;s awesome posts, reminds me of a Gay man with a low sperm count and weak erection.

1) iamgenius, you are a disgrace to your moniker. God can never be mathematically proven. God is spirit !!

2) Your lame attempts to mock the mighty Jesus is that of an impotent man trying to satisfy a woman. All your talking wont satisfy your woman. Prove to us, provide scientifically verifiable evidence of what your God can do for you.
Talk is cheap, even pork cost money ! JESUS is not a talker. He is a doer. iamgenius show us what your god can do ?
People have real urgent problems and you want block them from their most effective solution.

3) I wont say much more, but others can with one click of their TV remote, witness the real , live, mind-blowing personal global testimonies of what JESUS the son of GOD is doing for suffering humanity, which includes kings, royalty, Muslims and Jews, rulers of countries, medical doctors, etc, etc. Click on Emmanuel TV and know that Atheists and fake Muslims like iamgenius have a hidden agenda to destroy the TRUTH about Jesus Christ.

Readers, the time for cheap talk from this fake Muslim Nairalander "iamgenius" is over. Click your remote and see evidence 24hrs per day.
https://www.nairaland.com/3475963/gods-miracle-healings-holy-scoan

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet Benny Eigbe, Beautiful Nigerian Female Painter / University Degree Or Handiwork: Which Is Better In Nigeria? / ICAN November 2019 Diet (skills Level) Lets Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.