Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? (24033 Views)

Benefits Of Having A Daycare In The Workplace / Is It Too Hard to Cope With Pregnancy Or Pregnant Employees In Your Workplace? / 4 Types Of Workplace Discrimination Common In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by MadCow1: 11:50am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Oh so Having mentioned countries for you,
You now want me to show you another thing.....
Olodo
From there you will ask for video and mp3....
Ediort

Gerrarahia

Boy you haven't mentioned shiit.. grin

China isn't an Atheist Nation. An Atheist Nation does not recognise 5 religions as official religions in their nation.

I will not stop exposing your foolishness to the world. Idiots like you should not be allowed to be wasting the blood of Jesus as you like.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by HughJazz(m): 11:50am On Jul 25, 2017
mhktaryan:
the same GOD that had an encounter with an 'atheist' saul on his way to damascus will av an encounter wt u ds day nd u will come back to ds same forum to gv ur testimony(AMEN).
haha. and where is the evidence that that event took place. bunch of fairy tales
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by felixomor: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:

[s]Boy you haven't mentioned shiit.. grin

China isn't an Atheist Nation. An Atheist Nation does not recognise 5 religions as official religions in their nation.

I will not stop exposing your foolishness to the world. Idiots like you should not be allowed to be wasting the blood of Jesus as you like. [/s]
Rubbish
This belongs in the place below........

Next! lipsrsealed

Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by MadCow1: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Rubbish
This belongs in the place below........

Next! lipsrsealed
[img]http://www.infrastructurene.ws/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2013/01/landfill-tip-dump-rubbish-recycle-refuse-155053680.jpg[/img]

Just like with your comment.. You have also failed in your attempt to insert a Jpeg. grin

Jesus must really hate you to make you dumb and stupiid at the same darn time.
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by felixomor: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:

[s]Just like with your comment.. You have also failed in your attempt to insert a Jpeg. grin

Jesus must really hate you to make you dumb and stupiid at the same darn time[/s].

Doesn't change the fact you said rubbish.
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by peterphd(m): 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:

O Wow!! This fuckboy is back from his failed adventure in the cybercafe.. grin

Now you want us to show you a Christian China Man praying in public. Public like a bus stop or what?

Boy shut your lying mouth up.. angry A first your foolishness was cute but now it's clear you are a special type of slowpoke.

To prove that it is illegal to pray in China, You need to show us a law that clearly says so. The fact that China is an "Atheism State" does not translate to all Chinese are Atheists.. I doubt your addled brain remembers that Buddhists (which are in their millions in China) are also Theists (assuming you even understand the meaning of theist).

Also to show you how you keep shifting the goal in your relentless futile attempt to prove this statement "Atheist people generally don't allow prayers in their companies.
You cant even pray in atheist countries.
", As factual, You have gone from trying to prove that
to "You can't pray in public in China which we have already shown isn't an "Atheist Nation".

Seriously Mr. Felix, have some shame and just stop commenting because I know you will never be Man enough to admit you fuucked up with that comment.

The more you keep trying to defend a lie, the more lies you will keep telling.

Jesus just sent me an SMS and he is very disappointed in you and is already considering banning you from ever using his blood to repent from your fallacious ways.

See eh, felixomor give him what he wants. MadCow1 has taken you to the cleaners. I don laugh die for where I dey.

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by felixomor: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
peterphd:

[s]See eh, felixomor give him what he wants. MadCow1 has taken you to the cleaners. I don laugh die for where I dey[/s].

Brother, the dude doesn't know what he wants.
He is suffering from Mad Cow disease

Read it here:
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_cow_disease
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by SavageGarden(m): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
perdollar:
a true atheist don't have a workplace. Workplace signifies hope, a hope dt u believe in d future. future comes wt faith dt u wl live to achieve sth. Wats d source of ur faith. luck or coincident is a blind dip result as atheist wl say but luck comes bc u have faith. who do u av faith on and who gives d luck. Its ridiculous dt u live in a world u didn't create, even if u create ur own world, its ridiculous dt u can't create urself. hopelessness is an atheist. Get ds msg into dia skulls

You Mugu so tell me; Where was God staying b4 it created the heavens and earth? who created God? where did it come from? what gender is it? Does it have siblings and a functioning dick? Your comment is obviously indicative of how dull you are! Get this message into your skull

2 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by MadCow1: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
peterphd:

See eh, felixomor give him what he wants. MadCow1 has taken you to the cleaners. I don laugh die for where I dey.

All I want from Felixomor is a simple 500 word essay..

Detailing how he is a lying little punk Biitch fuckboy that has brought nothing but disgrace to his family name and the body of Christ. How despite all my Good effort to correct him, call him to order and lead him back to Christ, he allowed his stubborness (which he is yet to determine which part of his family tree he inherited it from) becloud his better sense of judgement and led him to not just offend Jesus, but also myself, Kim Jon and the lovely people of North Korea and China.

He must admit that he is a BornFool and that he isn't worthy of being forgiven by our Lord and Saviour Jesus.

The essay must be double spaced, signed and thumbprinted with his own blood and in 4 hand written copies.. 1 addressed to Jesus, 1 to me, 1 to the loving people of North Korea who he called Atheists and the last one to the nice people of China whose name he blasphemed.

Then he is to say 25 Hail Mary's, 15 Abba Fathers and drink a 10liter gallon bottle of Goya Olive oil.

grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by perdollar(m): 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
HughJazz:
why are you still using the technology made by them then?
y r dey using dia life dt God gave dem
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:

And I guess you have "PrecisionFX" on your government I.D's and official documents right? undecided

Yeah!!! Nah!!!! Yeah!!!! I didn't think so either.

And mad dog dey ur drivers licence abi
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Leonbonapart:
it's your father who built it.... hediot

Yep.
Thanks.
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by MadCow1: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
PrecisionFx:

And mad dog dey ur drivers licence abi

Seriously Bro, I can only handle one dumbass at a time and Mr. Felixomor already called dibbs so you have to wait 24hours for another slot to open up.

Thanks for trying though.. cool
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by 9JATEMPEST: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Leonbonapart:
I sugest you quit the Job beacause the God you don't believe exist is thesame that established the company and they are acknowledging him and giving him the glory for the continuation of it.

My dear atheist wannabe quit!!!! Go and work in atheist group of company

I guess you should quit facebook, whatsapp twitter, instagram and other social media, .. I love atheists because they are not fanatics, stupid nor religious cowards who are natural separatist..
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by Bibors(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
EyesWideOpen:

A little education for you buddy! cheesy cheesy

Educate me better coz you are actually referring to a God and a shit. The very reason for the exclamation.
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by Gamesmart: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sterope:
You don't have to be an atheists to be affected. I believe in God and I am also affected.

I am a Muslim. I don't wish to hear ‘In Jesus Name' and I am definitely not going to bore you with ‘May Allahs'. It is very annoying. I remember attending an occasion where after the Christian and Muslim prayers. A lady stood up to pray too.She wasn't Muslims nor a Christian. I bet many people would have hated it yet they wouldn't admit to themselves that they brought it upon themselves.

Religion is private. Keep your religion to yourself. I can't called to pray in a public gathering and I will proceed to pray. It has happened before several times and I always decline. Please, mind your religion.

Thank you.

That is what these ignorant idiots don't get.

No wonder Google charges them to use its facilities. grin
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by Gamesmart: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:

O Wow!! This fuckboy is back from his failed adventure in the cybercafe.. grin

Now you want us to show you a Christian China Man praying in public. Public like a bus stop or what?

Boy shut your lying mouth up.. angry A first your foolishness was cute but now it's clear you are a special type of slowpoke.

To prove that it is illegal to pray in China, You need to show us a law that clearly says so. The fact that China is an "Atheism State" does not translate to China being an Atheist Nation. I doubt your addled brain remembers that Buddhists (which are in their millions in China) are also Theists (assuming you even understand the meaning of theist).

Also to show you how you keep shifting the goal in your relentless futile attempt to prove this statement "Atheist people generally don't allow prayers in their companies.
", As factual, You have gone from trying to prove that
to "You can't pray in public in China which we have already shown isn't an "Atheist Nation".

Seriously Mr. Felix, have some shame and just stop commenting because I know you will never be Man enough to admit you fuucked up with that comment.

The more you keep trying to defend a lie, the more lies you will keep telling.

Jesus just sent me an SMS and he is very disappointed in you and is already considering banning you from ever using his blood to repent from your fallacious ways.

He can't afford to pay for his Google subscription, so he can't provide you with the evidence yet.

Bare with him while raises the funds. cheesy
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by felixomor: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:

Seriously Bro, I can only handle one dumbass at a time and Mr. Felixomor already called dibbs so you have to wait 24hours for another slot to open up.

hehehehe, another person has diagnosed your sickness grin
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by 4EVERG0D: 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

hehehehe, another person has diagnosed your sickness grin
And that's defnitly u.
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by felixomor: 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
4EVERG0D:
And that's defnitly u.

Hehehe keep fooling around!
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by Leonbonapart(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
9JATEMPEST:

I guess you should quit facebook, whatsapp twitter, instagram and other social media, .. I love atheists because they are not fanatics, stupid nor religious cowards who are natural separatist..
Steve Job: go and search his later end
Mark isn't atheist you hediot....

Go and kill yourself atheist wannabe
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by Gamesmart: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

I already showed you.
Go and ask if you can even pray in public in China....

Show me anybody who does it and goes away free.

Grow. Learn!

Idiot what is this?

Foool, or you think they are raising their yansh for immunization? grin

[img]https://islamchina.files./2014/08/xining012.jpeg[/img]

You see how your stupidity is exposed? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by felixomor: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Gamesmart:

Idiot what is this?

And this one looks like a work place to you?
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by Gamesmart: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
peterphd:

The felixomor guy dey get good pounding for his stupidity. I just dey laff too. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by Gamesmart: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

And this one looks like a work place to you?

Are you really this foolish? grin grin grin

I thought you said public prayer was not allowed in China?

You have not yet shown us the country where prayer is banned. grin
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by felixomor: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Gamesmart:

Are you really this foolish? grin grin grin

I thought you said public prayer was not allowed in China?

You have not yet shown us the country where prayer is banned. grin

Keep shut, I said prayer in public place?
And by that I mean Government public place, not open mosques or churches.

The topic is about "Work place"

REceive Sense
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by felixomor: 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Gamesmart:

The felixomor guy dey get good pounding for his stupidity. I just dey laff too. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Or crying you mean?
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
MarieSucre:

Wow. I'm loving how you practice your religion.

It is not my personal opinion. Islam does not teach us to impose acts of worship on other people. It also teaches us not to allow others to do so to us.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:

Okay mad dog. Take ur time.

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by MadCow1: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Gamesmart:

Idiot what is this?

O No!!!! grin grin Brah No..... grin grin

Fucking No you didn't. . grin

That Fucktaard can't possibly come back from this.. grin
Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by MadCow1: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

REceive Sense

grin grin I give up on your behalf. . grin

You are beautifully stupiid.. grin

Your reetardedness should be studied as an art form. grin

Your shamelessness is epic to say the least.

From North Korea to China your Imbecility keep waxing stronger and stronger.

Even if I was a believer, I wouldn't waste any effort praying for you.

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Atheists Handle Religion In The Workplace? by Gamesmart: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

REceive Sense

You are an idiot!

What is a government "public place", reetard? grin

There are public places and there are government properties/offices.

Why would any sane government allow prayer in government offices? grin

Which sane government does that except they are a theocracy or have built a separate facility for such activities in case the officials work some unsociable work shifts?

How is banning prayer on government properties/offices the same thing as banning prayer in public as you claimed you know some countries do, idiot!

Is that part of your "Use of English" like 'persecution' is the same thing as 'ban'? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet Benny Eigbe, Beautiful Nigerian Female Painter / University Degree Or Handiwork: Which Is Better In Nigeria? / ICAN November 2019 Diet (skills Level) Lets Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.