Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? (74446 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Ghanaian Actor, Eddie Coffie, Is Dead / Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by liberia(f): 4:02am On Mar 17, 2007
when was the wedding?

hahahahahaha.
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 4:09am On Mar 17, 2007
I am not talking o, it's a secret grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by liberia(f): 6:05am On Mar 17, 2007
well be carefull before i take him from you. hahahaha
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2007
God forbid, never, we are together for life,

Go and find your own husband, angry
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Blow(m): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2007
keep on deceiving yursef
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Free(f): 12:50am On Mar 19, 2007
tell herrr oooo grin
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 3:10am On Mar 19, 2007
Free:

tell herrr oooo grin
Blow:

keep on deceiving yursef

Jealousy is a curse, tongue tongue
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by cuteNhot(f): 3:13am On Mar 19, 2007
so is desperation!!!! cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 3:30am On Mar 19, 2007
cute_N_hot:

so is desperation!!!! cheesy

Not as much as deception!!!
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by amyna(f): 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2007
OH mAmA mIa ArE yA'lL gUyS kIdDiNg MiE, lOl He's ThE mOsT hAnDySuM gUy In AfRo, FeLlO bY rAmSeY NoUaH aNd To bE hOnEsT i tHuT tHe WeRe BrOs WhEn I WaTcHeD tHaT mOvIe BeYonCe tHe PrEsIdEnT dAuGh LoL sO PlIz PpL DoN't Be HaTtTeR oN eM pEaCe oUt Ya'Ll kiss kiss smiley
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by monica(f): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2007
neelsel i just did some research and found out that van is actually having problems in his marriage becos of moi
he told that biatch he was in love with me but that lady wouldn't leave him alone.
finally i goin to have him all to myself just like how God planned it
my morning days are over.
i'm sooooooooooooooo happy
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 1:00am On Mar 20, 2007
@Monica, where the hell were you?
Oh! I got it, out hunting down my hubby. tongue

Girl we have a "war" brewing. There are gays resgistered under cute names coming here trying to sniff around Van. We have to defend girlfriend.

Can't seem to find Free. She needs to hear this.
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2007
Free seems like you have conceded. I cannot seem to find you. cry cry
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Blow(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2007
neelsel:

Jealousy is a curse, tongue tongue

Right answer from cute,

But more, u are just living in a fool's paradise,

Not yet done with you, deception and desperation are
deadly afflictions
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2007
Blow:

Right answer from cute,

But more, u are just living in a fool's paradise,

Not yet done with you, deception and desperation are
deadly afflictions

You 419er what happened you couldn't find any innocent victims today?

Not yet done with who?
Shity germsy you have not a clue,  You don't know who you are messing with
Come back you stinking gay am waiting

Only the blind cannot see that yourself, cute et al is one and the same person.
You are so pathetic and such a loser, you had to register under multiple identities,
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by jaybaby(f): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2007
neelsel:

You 419er what happened you couldn't find any innocent victims today?

Buhahahahahahahah
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Blow(m): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2007
haba!

wetin we talk
Anyway I know your type,
I can help you solve your misdemeanor problem,

Dont be too harsh
U are not alone, many like u dey this forum
we are here to help you.

And 4 your info
I am one and only BLOW
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2007
I am so sorry, but I was raised with humans, not pigs, therefore, I am unable to read and therefore comprehend that whatever you are attempting to place on the forum

Your skin is in nettle, so you need some ease, well you have barked up the right tree, i will assist in putting out your misery.

You waste of labour pain. What crime did your mother commit to deserve you as her punishment?

I will not satisfy your stagnated waste of life to even justify or validate who I am. You aren't worth the garbage I walk on.

Why aren't you out learning some vocational trade or something? I have accepted the fact that not all of us were born academically inclined. you can learn boat making ( they have beaches in Nigeria right?), crochet making, handicraft, There are sooooo many trades you can try your useless hands at.

You slowpoke,
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by choongtin(f): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2007
my dad
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Blow(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2007
You seem to be wasting so much time on
the garbage

That shows u have some plugs out of place in your head grin
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by jaybaby(f): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2007
neelsel:

Why aren't you out learning some vocational trade or something? I have accepted the fact that not all of us were born academically inclined. you can learn boat making ( they have beaches in Nigeria right?), crochet making, handicraft, There are sooooo many trades you can try your useless hands at.
You slowpoke,

Omg Omg I cant help it Again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2007
@blow
yes I have loose screws (plugs),  and guess what? you just loosened some more,

Don't grin with me, you came looking for trouble, now it's WAR!!!
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Blow(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2007
ok it's a deal I wont tell anybody about
it,

Now will u leave me alone, here is my white flag 4 u

Jaybaby which one be your own
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by choongtin(f): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmn lipsrsealed
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by jaybaby(f): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2007
Which 1 b my own say-dem pause my Mouth 2 laff abi?
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Blow(m): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2007
ok have fun
but dont open your mouth too wide
when you laugh
coz its not healthy
cheers & good nite rest
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by jaybaby(f): 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2007
Hehehe Not Funny
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Blow(m): 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2007
Alright just sleep tight,
My fingers are aching,
See u around, grin

@Nis
No hard feelings
I want to have good dreams, grin
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2007
No White, Green, Pink, Purple or whatever colour flag can undo what has transpired.

Don't let your mouth get ahead of your brain, for no apparant reason, and expect I am going to shake hands and have a drink. Hell no, I don't get down like that.

Attack me for good reasons, not for rubbish.
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by zigbo(f): 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2007
lmao.i keep learnin nu yabs everyday.neel girl abeg ignore this boys,none of them worth the attention they seek.
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Free(f): 4:24am On Mar 21, 2007
I am so sorry, but I was raised with humans, not pigs, therefore, I am unable to read and therefore comprehend that whatever you are attempting to place on the forum

Your skin is in nettle, so you need some ease, well you have barked up the right tree, i will assist in putting out your misery.

You waste of labour pain. What crime did your mother commit to deserve you as her punishment?

I will not satisfy your stagnated waste of life to even justify or validate who I am. You aren't worth the garbage I walk on.

Why aren't you out learning some vocational trade or something? I have accepted the fact that not all of us were born academically inclined. you can learn boat making ( they have beaches in Nigeria right?), crochet making, handicraft,
There are sooooo many trades you can try your useless hands at.

Lmao
neel , cheesygrin

@Blow
comot 4 dis thread jo!
wettin concern U here
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Blow(m): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2007
I wish I hadnt been here with
uncultured things like neelsel, zigbo, etc

I'm not the cause of your numerous problems,
Go see a psycho doctor because this symptons will not go
away by venting your frustration on me,

So keep your odour leaking mouth sealed with glue,

Free:

There are sooooo many trades you can try your useless hands at.

Lmao
neel , cheesygrin

@Blow
comot 4 this thread jo!
wettin concern U here

Is it a crime to learn vocational trade, I think it's more
dignifying than corporate prostitution, and other unvocational
trade,

I choose to be where I want to be,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) / Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.