Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Help: I Cant UnCloth Unclad Where My Fellow Men are. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help: I Cant UnCloth Unclad Where My Fellow Men are. (401 Views)

Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Cant UnCloth Unclad Where My Fellow Men are. by Advent17(m): 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hi my fellow nairalanders....pls i dont know what is wrong with me...and pls i need ur advice....am 24yrs old now...it all started when i was somewhere 12yrs old....when ever am in the midst of my male friends and want to change my clothe or take my bath, since we are all men,boys or males and they are my colleagues, immedietly i UnCloth my self and an unclad.. My friends will start bulling me..they will say i look so hot and sexy and sometimes they will want to touch or even want to start romancing my body...at times they will like to touch my bum as a way of greeting me any where we later met....its getting out of hand...even my relations are not spared from it...both those who are older than me and those am older than....even girls will look at me and tell me to my face that am hot and sexy that my bums are make sense....its really embarracing...i no longer change clothe where my fellow male or female friends are any more...some times when am with my colleagues and want to change clothe i will hid when they noticed it they will say what are my hiding from them, and when i do they will start pastering me,,,it happens any where i go...pls help me i need advice.....pls help me....
Re: Help: I Cant UnCloth Unclad Where My Fellow Men are. by ifex370(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Pls why the hell do you need advice on this? Do you want to apply to be a male strip club dancer undecided

Ah don geerit

1 Like

Re: Help: I Cant UnCloth Unclad Where My Fellow Men are. by olaniyisamuel(m): 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Really shocked.... Dats BOY GIRL trait grin.....

#fight it bro or u become #bobrisky challenge grin as #baddest bitch grin....

NB
#visit ur ancestor or pray to God.. Whichever u subscribe to.... #justsaying.
Re: Help: I Cant UnCloth Unclad Where My Fellow Men are. by MasterKim: 12:13am On Jul 25, 2017
Gay!
Eyan bobrisky.

U nid two spoonful of sniper
Re: Help: I Cant UnCloth Unclad Where My Fellow Men are. by stGabrielo(m): 12:21am On Jul 25, 2017
something dey for this world oo sad hmm,I guess you always smile whenever your friends touch your bum abi change it for one of them like a cobra and let them know their bound,that's what I'll do if It's me(God forbid) I don't care if it leads to friend break up,what kind of senseless friends is that....

try to be strict to them at times, if you must be unclad in their presence.......
Re: Help: I Cant UnCloth Unclad Where My Fellow Men are. by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 25, 2017
Nothing is wrong with you... You are normal.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be An Instant Millionaire? Sell This Property And Get N5,000,000 / Gtbank Leadership Tussle Deepens…the New Twists Emerging / First 20 Best Global Free Classified Advertising Site That Increase Business Tra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.