Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force (3319 Views)

Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband / Igbo's should not be in higly volatile and under-developed states like Bayelsa / RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by honourhim: 7:26am On Jul 25, 2017
Osaze007:

your on your own
i refuse to be with a tribe that is loud and will now be 70% in new country
in Nigeria all tribes are checked by each other
anyways i will want a autonomous territory linked to western nigeria but with an independent identity
the yorubas are far more logical thinking than biafrans
and in terms of education west is still leading its myopic to use waec as only parameter for education that encompases creche to mba universities

Some part of south south aligns with Yoruba and some align with Igbo. There is no problem with that.
It is quite understandable because south south is made up of many ethnic groups.

Meanwhile i am not ipob member. I am just talking as an igbo man because your post is addressed to igbos. I still prefare a restructured Nigeria or United southern Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by Theleutenant: 7:33am On Jul 25, 2017
lloydtruth:
A certain mod is good in removing comments against the Yorubas but won't do anything when Yorubas comment against others. This OP is a Yoruba, his other accounts are markfemi, markfemi2 etc
. bursted,he used to call himself Niger delta Edo Yoruba boy with that markfemi handle,the dude is just too deluded that i always compare him with ademusiwa

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by Theleutenant: 7:35am On Jul 25, 2017
Markfemi2:

pls why did you drag my name into this thread yes i am markfemi1 and markfemi2
unity beggers with niger delta
. ijjiot,you are the same person with the Op.you yorubads should be ashamed of yourselves for once.ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by Theleutenant: 7:37am On Jul 25, 2017
Ekinematics:
Op you don't know that their survival depend on attaching themselves to SS?
. see the scratched face dem0nns,they have arrived

1 Like

Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by honourhim: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2017
Osaze007:

E pain you?
Benin empire and Oyo empire were the largest empires in west africa and we all have some form of links to ife

Pain me how? Seems u r a small Boy. Go and check the post u quoted and read the complete message i wrote there. It has nothing to do with Lagos being no mans land.

I wrote Lagos and my finger mistakenly touched the submit button when i ve not finished what i was writing and u quickly quoted it and started blabbing. Pls grow up.
Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by hornyofife: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2017
jared007:
Where are u based in Nigeria becos it appears u know nothing about Urhobo. Learn to speak for ur tribe.

Urhobos are the second largest ethnic group in the Niger- Delta but I suspect they are the first[/b

[b]Secondly Urhobos are the third largest producer of crude oil in delta state after the Itsekiri and Ijaw

Thirdly, Urhobos has the largest gas reserve in Delta state.

STOP TALKING NONSENSE...URHOBO IS THE LARGEST ETHNIC GROUP IN DELTA STATE BUT IGBOS ARE THE SINGLE LARGEST ETHNIC GROUP IN THE NIGERDELTA IF YOU ADD ANIOMA, RIVERS AND IGBO COMMUNITIES IN EDO AND CROSSRIVER.... IJAW IS THE SECOND THEN FOLLOWED BY IBIBIO.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by honourhim: 7:42am On Jul 25, 2017
Theleutenant:
. ijjiot,you are the same person with the Op.you yorubads should be ashamed of yourselves for once.ndi ara
Must u abuse him? You Igbos should pls stop being abusive pls.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by hornyofife: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2017
ALL THESE BINI PEOPLE SEF NO DEY SHAME...JUST IMAGINE, BECAUSE THEY CEDED IJAW LAND TO EDO STATE WHICH IS OIL PRODUCING, THAT IS WHY THEY ARE CLAIMING NIGER DELTA...JUST IMAGINE. WHEN YOU TALK OF NIGER DELTA, EDO/BINI ARE THE LAST PEOPLE TO OPEN THEIR SMELLY MOUTH...COS THEY ARE YORUBA....THEY HAVE MORE IN COMMON WITH YORUBA AND ITSHEKIRI, THEY SHOULD STOP THEIR FORCEFUL ATTACHMENT TO NIGERDELTA

1 Like

Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by Markfemi2: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2017
Theleutenant:

ijjiot??

the fact that an edo man does not want to be part of you now means he me mumu
i have 2 handles and i am not hiding it just incase one gets blocked.

I am not related to osaze anyways osaze007 how far
Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2017
nextprince:

Lol, while carrying out this genocide, she still had the guts to call others illiterates, smh.
Go and meet your People in IDP camp

The funny thing about the North is that it's the cradle of Illiteracy and stupidity and for a Neanderthal like you from the North to correct someone's tenses shows that the Norrherners will remain illiterates forever

1 Like

Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by Markfemi2: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2017
hornyofife:
ALL THESE BINI PEOPLE SEF NO DEY SHAME...JUST IMAGINE, BECAUSE THEY CEDED IJAW LAND TO EDO STATE WHICH IS OIL PRODUCING, THAT IS WHY THEY ARE CLAIMING NIGER DELTA...JUST IMAGINE. WHEN YOU TALK OF NIGER DELTA, EDO/BINI ARE THE LAST PEOPLE TO OPEN THEIR SMELLY MOUTH...COS THEY ARE YORUBA....THEY HAVE MORE IN COMMON WITH YORUBA AND ITSHEKIRI, THEY SHOULD STOP THEIR FORCEFUL ATTACHMENT TO NIGERDELTA

shut your dirty mouth
edo is greater than ibo will ever be in this life
the only thing you have is population

1 Like

Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Markfemi2:

ijjiot??

Mynd44 this is open cconfession grin
Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by Markfemi2: 7:50am On Jul 25, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Mynd44 this is open cconfession grin

markfemi markfemi2 !
Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by Markfemi2: 7:51am On Jul 25, 2017
Shamless ibo military took resources from 40% pre coup to 80% chai ibo greed oooo

ear Federal State*
1958 40% 60%
1968 80% 20%
1977 75% 22%
1982 55% 32.50%
1989 50% 24%
1995 48.50% 24%
2001 48.50% 24%
Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by Theleutenant: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2017
Markfemi2:

ijjiot??

. will you keep quiet before i reshape that ur conehead .you think i have ur time? your account have been hacked and ur alternate all bursted.if you want i can post ur ugly picx here for the forumite to laugh at.yeye boy
Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by nextprince: 7:55am On Jul 25, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:
Go and meet your People in IDP camp

The funny thing about the North is that it's the cradle of Illiteracy and stupidity and for a Neanderthal like you from the North to correct someone's tenses shows that the Norrherners will remain illiterates forever
[/s]
Bloody stick your opinion up ya a$$ and get along with your problem. This desperation won't save your a$$, and I will continue to drum it until it sink into your skull, I no dey do, no be by force.
Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by Theleutenant: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2017
honourhim:

Must u abuse him? You Igbos should pls stop being abusive pls.
. onye by ipob? guy gbara ogwu gi nuo biko,BTW,if i see the chance,i will gladly embrace ipob with both hands. inugo?
Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 25, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
Bloody stick your opinion up ya a$$ and get along with your problem. This desperation won't save your a$$, and I will continue to drum it until it sink into your skull, I no dey do, no be by force.
Do with the Lowest of lows inthe society sad

You are the only northener here but the ignorance that oozes out from you makes the almajiri on the street looks like superstars
Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by lloydtruth: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2017
Markfemi2:

pls why did you drag my name into this thread yes i am markfemi1 and markfemi2
unity beggers with niger delta
someone just confessed to going against rule 19 and I am so sure a certain mod will turn blind eyes to this. Markfemi, markfemi2, osaze00 who knows what name you will use next just to continue with your diabolic ways of claiming Niger Delta.
Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by nextprince: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:
Do with the Lowest of lows inthe society sad

You are the only northener here but the ignorance that oozes out from you makes the almajiri on the street looks like superstars
[/s]

I no dey do, if you like give me one million mentions, I no dey do, no be by force.

He is the lowest in the society, noted, go and be doing with the highest, I no dey do.
Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 25, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

I no dey do, if you like give me one million mentions, I no dey do, no be by force.
Give you what? I'm schooling you about the new Somalia your region has turned into because they practice poverty style Islam which demands violence and extreme Sharia.

You need to hide your face in shame because the almajiris will come for the educated ones soon because you failed them

1 Like

Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by nextprince: 8:12am On Jul 25, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:
Give you what? I'm schooling you about the new Somalia your region has turned into because they practice poverty style Islam which demands violence and extreme Sharia.

You need to hide your face in shame because the almajiris will come for the educated ones soon because you failed them
[/s]

Mention me a million times, I no dey do.

Igbos and desperation are like

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by wailersarefools: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2017
[s]
honourhim:

What is south south? Obviously you are ashamed of your tribe. Igbos are interested in Igbos in Delta state and Rivers state so carry your useless south south noise out of here pls.
And when you say Niger Delta pls note that Imo and Abia States are also part of it so stop confusing yourself.
[/s]
Shatap there and get out.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 25, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

Mention me a million times, I no dey do.

Igbos and desperation are like
I'm not IPOB but theiractions ddon't see them strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up others to pass a useless message from a fake and useless Arab book across
Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by wailersarefools: 8:17am On Jul 25, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:

[/s]
HOE grin grin grin.
The guy says e no want do abi na force you want force am.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by wailersarefools: 8:17am On Jul 25, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:
I'm not IPOB but theiractions ddon't see them strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up others to pass a useless message from a fake and useless Arab book across
[/s]
HOE grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by nextprince: 8:19am On Jul 25, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Stick that sh1t up ya a$$, I no dey do.
Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by nextprince: 8:20am On Jul 25, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
HOE grin grin grin.
The guy says e no want do abi na force you want force am.
I dey tell you oh! She keeps following me everywhere, na by force?
Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by wailersarefools: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2017
nextprince:

I dey tell you oh! She keeps following everywhere, na by force?
grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force by nextprince: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:
Just like the Arab idiotic god or prophet did it to a 9 year old. Imagine the fools that worship that psycopath whose teachings is basically violence
[/s]
Use Funbact A, I no dey do, no be by force.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19-year-old Boy Marries 15-year-old Girl In Northern Nigeria (photos) / Osita Chidoka Reveals Sanusi's Location And Discussion With The ex CBN Governor / How FG Will Ease Covid-19 Restrictions In 5 Phases From May 18th To 10th August.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.