Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

CBN Injects 195m Dollars Into Forex Market - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Injects 195m Dollars Into Forex Market (5097 Views)

Naira Gains As Politicians Pump ‘election Dollars’ Into Economy / CBN Injects $482.6m Into Forex Market, Naira Gains / 24 Hours After New Policy, CBN Injects $371m Into Forex Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Injects 195m Dollars Into Forex Market by WebSurfer(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2017
grin
Re: CBN Injects 195m Dollars Into Forex Market by dotun365: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2017
Aburi001:
Why can't the CBN release Lloyd this money at once?

Let the dollar exchange for 200 naira at once please!
After releasing all the money at once, the dollar will fall to #50 per $ within 1 week. After that week it will become #2300 per $ after a month then there'll be inflation and your salary will not be able to buy anything again. I hope you get.
Re: CBN Injects 195m Dollars Into Forex Market by dotun365: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2017
slendxy:
I'm worried about the long term effect of this injection. Its like dressing a wound instead of treating it.
Treating the wound takes time. in the main time if you don't dress the wound, It'll get infected and in no time there will be no injury to treat because there will be no leg.
Re: CBN Injects 195m Dollars Into Forex Market by tmeg: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2017
What a stagflation in Nigerian government ....God Help us
Re: CBN Injects 195m Dollars Into Forex Market by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2017
buffalowings:

You say wetin grin
grin grin grin Inject me with dollars
Re: CBN Injects 195m Dollars Into Forex Market by femmy2010(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2017
Sunnyja:
Foreign investment! I guess you are trying to crack some jokes.

So you think Zero foreign investment comes into the Country?

You sure must b kidding me
Re: CBN Injects 195m Dollars Into Forex Market by Aburi001: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2017
dotun365:
After releasing all the money at once, the dollar will fall to #50 per $ within 1 week. After that week it will become #2300 per $ after a month then there'll be inflation and your salary will not be able to buy anything again. I hope you get.
Nice analysis my G. Thanks!
Re: CBN Injects 195m Dollars Into Forex Market by slendxy: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2017
dotun365:
Treating the wound takes time. in the main time if you don't dress the wound, It'll get infected and in no time there will be no injury to treat because there will be no leg.

I don't mean dressing the wound in that light. I mean just covering it with bandage or plaster without cleaning the surface and applying ointments. It will only fester the wound.

I just hope they know what they are doing anyway but I highly doubt that.
Re: CBN Injects 195m Dollars Into Forex Market by Dollabiz: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2017
Still hasn't save the dollar
Re: CBN Injects 195m Dollars Into Forex Market by Naijastatesman9: 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
The CBN is doing a great job of holding the economy in one piece. Things could have been far worse than there are now. The interesting thing is how the Bank has stayed the course despite initial heavy resistance, and ongoing criticisms of the CBN's approach. Things haven't got worse as naysayers predicted.
Re: CBN Injects 195m Dollars Into Forex Market by Naijastatesman9: 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
I think the CBN is on track.

I remember reading some months ago that much of the efforts to end the recession has come from the CBN in the form of monetary policy actions, but that there needs to be increased fiscal activity from the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Budget and Planning. As there have been recent boosts by these ministries. I think things will continue to improve.

slendxy:

I don't mean dressing the wound in that light. I mean just covering it with bandage or plaster without cleaning the surface and applying ointments. It will only fester the wound.

I just hope they know what they are doing anyway but I highly doubt that.
Re: CBN Injects 195m Dollars Into Forex Market by slendxy: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Naijastatesman9:
I think the CBN is on track.

I remember reading some months ago that much of the efforts to end the recession has come from the CBN in the form of monetary policy actions, but that there needs to be increased fiscal activity from the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Budget and Planning. As there have been recent boosts by these ministries. I think things will continue to improve.

I hope so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number / My Experience As A Jumia Affiliate-terrible! / Send In Your Graphics Designs And Printing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.