Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number (5096 Views)

How Can I Track A Company's Customer Service Problems? / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by luvluvluv: 8:35am On Aug 05, 2019
Hello my people

Please how do u suggest a scammer be traced thru his fone number.
I managed to get his fone number but dont know how to trace him. I am also new here in calabar.

I need u peoples suggestions o. Please help
Re: How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by economia1: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2019
Go to police headquarters in your state, ask for sib (state bureau of investigation) tell them the story
Re: How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2019
luvluvluv:
Hello my people

Please how do u suggest a scammer be traced thru his fone number.
I managed to get his fone number but dont know how to trace him. I am also new here in calabar.

I need u peoples suggestions o. Please help

What happened?
Re: How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by luvluvluv: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
economia1:
Go to police headquarters in your state, ask for sib (state bureau of investigation) tell them the story

Tnx alot but in a time frame of one week, police has estorted from me over 30k yet nothing is done so far

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by luvluvluv: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
Tradernaija:

What happened?

I joined a whatsap group and paid them over 200k to send me ethereum. They dissapeared with my money and also blocked me
Re: How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by economia1: 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
luvluvluv:

Tnx alot but in a time frame of one week, police has estorted from me over 30k yet nothing is done so far
This dept has all it takes to get him but you will pay
Re: How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by drmikeadams(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
Oya how much u go pay me,after i track the number for u?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by luvluvluv: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
drmikeadams:
Oya how much u go pay me,after i track the number for u?

Lol....i never believed someone could scam me

But i have resolved to trace that person till the end no matter what it takes me. And i will finish him

So dont ask me for money if u cant get him. Unless i will get u burnt instead
Re: How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by drmikeadams(m): 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
luvluvluv:

But i have resolved to trace that person till the end no matter what it takes me. And i will finish him

grin underline the word AFTER i trace thé number
Re: How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
luvluvluv:

I joined a whatsap group and paid them over 200k to send me ethereum. They dissapeared with my money and also blocked me

very sad.

did you pay to any bank account number?
Re: How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
luvluvluv:

This is not the work of police.

it's work of DSS.

Please call me
Re: How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by Xneg: 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
economia1:

This dept has all it takes to get him but you will pay

Except you're very lucky, they might not attend to you except the money is over half a million.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by okooloyun1(m): 1:25am On Aug 06, 2019
luvluvluv:

Did you join the group from nairaland?
Re: How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by luvluvluv: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
okooloyun1:
Did you join the group from nairaland?

Can't even rmember how i joined
Re: How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by Olawrites: 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
Appsdope is a Scammer and disgrace to legitimate hussling guys

Lilian Emmanuel is a Scammer

He owns this alternate account Kalet55

Hell never pay you when you work for him.

He shall never be well with him.

He make use of this number 07062808525

His name is Lilian Emmanuel - a Scammer.
Re: How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by Kalet5: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
Olawrites:
Appsdope is a Scammer and disgrace to legitimate hussling guys

Lilian Emmanuel is a Scammer

He owns this alternate account Kalet55

Hell never pay you when you work for him.

He shall never be well with him.

He make use of this number 07062808525

His name is Lilian Emmanuel - a Scammer.

This guy Idris is a fraud. Read the jargon he wrote for me
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1II3FQ45WjEJpwsZj77wArJKRaoq-OrX0BKoIQbr_NxM/edit?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by mcafeez: 12:22am On Aug 07, 2019
If you have been scammed and you want to get ur money back. Consult me... biko I no dey investigate for free... you are getting your money back 100%...
Do not contact me if u are scammed of token amount...

Just wanna help that's all....
Re: How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by Phronesismedica(m): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Please what's your WhatsApp number. I have just been scammed today
Re: How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by FINZLAND: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
I received a scam call from 01315614532 and after searching on Google, I discovered it is in (Edinburgh, UK), thus Google is your greatest friend for finding information.

I found that I am not alone; most guys have been duped by this number.
https://scamdialer.com/complaint/01315614532/
Re: How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by shawtygwen(f): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
mcafeez:
If you have been scammed and you want to get ur money back. Consult me... biko I no dey investigate for free... you are getting your money back 100%...
Do not contact me if u are scammed of token amount...

Just wanna help that's all....

Pls I was scammed twice help me please
Re: How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by Abcruz(m): 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
shawtygwen:

Sorry about your ordeal how were you scammed?
Re: How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by mcafeez: 11:12am On Jun 18, 2023
shawtygwen:

DM
Re: How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number by Creamcrest(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
If you have been scammed in any way just message me on WhatsApp,I can help you track the scammer to get your money back.
As long as you still have proofs of payment,chats with the scammer I can help you out.

Contact on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Injects 195m Dollars Into Forex Market / Send In Your Graphics Designs And Printing Job / 500k In My Hand, Dnt Know Which Business To Invest In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.