Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down (1813 Views)

Baifra Warns Nigerians To Stay At Home On September 14. / Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re / Pictures Of Nigerian Civil War - (baifra) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2017
Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by YourImaginaryBF: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2017
cownu

2 Likes

Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by smartty68(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2017
You dey use these BIAFRA agitation take make money for yourself instead of you to support your BIAFRA brothers you the stab them for back online but deep within you you support BIAFRA.

Mind you, ain't BIAFRA nor Yoruba neither am I Hausa but these agitations would go along way in making Nigeria better again. The state Nigeria is now needs someone who's vibrant and fearless to redeem it.

Is only a fool that'll say that Nigeria is OKAY

PEACE!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 25, 2017
smartty68:
You dey use these BIAFRA agitation take make money for yourself instead of you to support your BIAFRA brothers you the stab them for back online but deep within you you support BIAFRA.

Mind you, ain't BIAFRA nor Yoruba neither am I Hausa but these agitations would go along way in making Nigeria better again. The state Nigeria is now needs someone who's vibrant and fearless to redeem it.

PEACE!

I dey seriously vex for Mynd44 Lalasticlala because I first everyone in posting about kanu in Ebonyi yet my thread was ignored

1 Like

Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by TheKingIsHere: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2017
Don't click the video. The OP is hungry and looking for Adsense, so he is ready to lie just to get it.

1 Like

Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by TheKingIsHere: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

I dey seriously vex for Mynd44 Lalasticlala because I first everyone in posting about kanu in Ebonyi yet my thread was ignored
You will continue to be ignored for the cheap lies you have been peddling. tongue

9 Likes

Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by crestedaguiyi: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2017
You don't fight the children of the most high
Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by smartty68(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

Deep down on the inside of me I can bet that you're an Igbo boy and you support Biafra offline and backstab them online just for selfish interest all in the name of money. Kwontinu

The ignorant ones would give you the views that you seek. Enjoy it while it last
Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by RisingSun1: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2017
So u are warning Mods to put your thread in front page where people will watch your video

Your main aim is to make money from the struggle abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by smartty68(m): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2017
RisingSun1:
So u are warning Mods to put your thread in front page where people will watch your video

Your main aim is to make money from the struggle abi?
Don't mind the psychopath

4 Likes

Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
smartty68:
Don't mind the psychopath
careful
Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

you had a misleading topic..you wanted traffic but sorry you weren't smart enough

1 Like

Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
grin

Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:

you had a misleading topic..you wanted traffic but sorry you weren't smart enough

yesterday post was not misleading
Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

yesterday post was not misleading
like I didn't see it,,??

1 Like

Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by enemybulldozer(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

The mods ignored your thread because of your sins.
Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by nextprince: 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Donvikings come see another gimmick.
Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by DonVikings: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
nextprince:
Donvikings come see another gimmick.
Baba work full office today. I haven't had the chance to break some Wawa Jewish heads today. But as soon as I get a good break I will surely do so. grin

In the mean time, roast them on my behalf. cool

3 Likes

Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by nextprince: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
DonVikings:
Baba work full office today. I haven't had the chance to break some Wawa Jewish heads today. But as soon as I get a good break I will surely do so. grin

Okay sir grin grin grin
Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by Jesusloveyou: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
smartty68:

Mind you, ain't BIAFRA nor Yoruba neither am I Hausa but these agitations would go along way in making Nigeria better again. The state Nigerwho's vibrant and fearless to redeem it.
Is only a fool that'll say that Nigeria is [b]OKAY[/b]so to ins

PEACE!
so by insulting people make someone fearless
Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by Manbryto(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46530JN7Kio

Where is the Dove? Why are you full of lies. Now I know you can never be trusted
Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by CltrAltDel: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
DonVikings:

Trump will announce biafra referendum Sept 12 grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:
like I didn't see it,,??
Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
enemybulldozer:
The mods ignored your thread because of your sins.

which sin?
Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by enemybulldozer(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

which sin?
PROPAGANDA AND LIES!!!
Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by ikp120(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bros why you make me waste my mb dey look for the dove wey fly come down?

Count that YouTube channel as a goner. angry angry

Mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala, the OP posted false information. Please shutdown this thread.
Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by aragonchuks(m): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

Lol because everyone now sees you as a CLOWN....
HAHAHAHA
Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
ikp120:
Bros why you make me waste my mb dey look for the dove wey fly come down?
Count that YouTube channel as a goner. angry angry
Mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala, the OP posted false information. Please shutdown this thread.

so una still neva get sense where this mumu op dey.
nawao.. nawao cant bliv some ppl wil stil be this gullible
Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
smartty68:

Deep down on the inside of me I can bet that you're an Igbo boy and you support Biafra offline and backstab them online just for selfish interest all in the name of money. Kwontinu

The ignorant ones would give you the views that you seek. Enjoy it while it last

Make una get sense oooh
That boy igbo and will neva be.
I dnt know what makes u people blive he is igbo.
So u mean hausa man or yoruba man or midle beltan cant learn igbo? . undecided
Mumu op wey no kno weting blessing of kola is in igboland..

Brethren make una get sense na.
Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by binsanni(m): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
kwonu, hmm i for they vex because of my data, but no need for that because na free wifi, but for wasting my time, the thunder way go fire this gay lord is still untop mountain Everest they suck breast. beast in human skin
Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by Mckennedy: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2017

Re: Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down by Arda1000(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
binsanni:
kwonu, hmm i for they vex because of my data, but no need for that because na free wifi, but for wasting my time, the thunder way go fire this gay lord is still untop mountain Everest they suck breast. beast in human skin
bro channel ur anger to ipobexposed his lies has reached far beyond

(1) (Reply)

50 Politicians Who Will Decide Who Wins 2019 Governorship Election In Rivers / This Man Is The President Of Nigeria 2019 / Osun 2018 : Nigerians React To Opinion Of Festus Keyamo, SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.